Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Well, first i still dont really know what 50cc40 means... ^^"
I guess Unit Lvl 50 cc (cost down?) 40?

Well anyway here my complete rooster:
Still got the 150.000 Exp Fairy (for later AW Plat/Black Unit)
and yes 2 Plat Amors, got lucky ^^, still i dont wanna waste them on Gold or lower.

It is ok to use plat armors on gold or maybe even silver units. Plat armors are valuable, but are also available at decent rate. Don't waste them, but I recommend using them as soon as possible (of course only with three fairies of corresponding rarity). Silver and gold units go from 40 -> 50 in one armor (silver needs 0 exp beforehand, gold needs some), so it is useful when you want to CC a unit.

As others stated above (and as I also stated in my post...) 50cc40 means level to 50, class change, level to 40. Unlike KanColle Aegis is more like old-school RPGs - you can class change early, but by doing so you loose some stats at max level.

Now, judging by your screenshot, I will tame a guess that you made a mistake of CCing (evolving) your units before level 50. This is not end of the world, but overall you will sooner or later want to stop using all units that you CCed before level 50.

Gold healer Iris, gold archer Claire and gold witch Yuyu are all quite good units that you can work on (and are still not-CCed). Gold mage Mehilis and gold tank Bernice are also good units, but if you CCed them prematurely don't invest >too< much in them.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah pre 50 class changes are more crippling than they used to be for a lot of classes. The archer nerf that allows enemies with high defense to completely deflect arrows for example. Soma really got shafted on that update...

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's definitely a lot of early CC units you have. For comparison, these are the units I have on my lvl 47 alt account:

Only Carrie was class changed at 50.

If you think your units aren't performing as well as you expect them to be doing, then work on doing challenge quests and feeding affection items to your units because affection bonus can do a lot more work than you would think. It should be possible to clear Phalanx 2 if you have 3 decently leveled witches and a mage.

I know you want to do as much event missions as much as you can, but there are times when you should stop doing them and spend the stamina to do challenge quests or daily missions.

edit:
Messed up my last chance to get 3-stars for the 70/6 map :(

I had the set-up that would work, but I accidentally placed Iris instead of Shidis to heal Olivia on the left side of the map. This caused Imelia to die while tanking the second lich because the silver healer couldn't keep her up and I was reliant on Iris' AW ability to heal Imelia. At least I will end the event with 21 stars, but I just wanted those 2 stars to get an extra platinum armor.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I grabbed my 21 stars and started to farm another Spica, I might get 3 stars on 70/6 and maybe 100/2 too but after few tries and probably few crystals burned. I already ate 2 of them and imho it was 2 too many. Not worth the effort....
I have Karma to farm, can't waste crystals!

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haven't played Aegis since this morning at 6 AM.
It is now 10 PM.

And won't be available until 1 AM.

orz I knew I shoulda hit Rank 200 earlier rather than later.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, I meant pirate and rogue. Rogue is Kutery and pirate I though it was Monica but now I remember she was from a gold rush XD

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While we're waiting for the maintenance to finish, here's the stand-up illustrations for Mel and Jessica:

I'm hoping that these being spoiled means that the drop data spoilers will be available for the next event.

EDIT:
Premium Summoning Spoilers:

-Gold Feng Shui User Krul
-Platinum Healer Saria
-Platinum Bandit Seria

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

eh, I'm not big on either of them. They're okay though. I feel like I should like them more, not sure what's bugging me about them, maybe I'm just tired. I just want to see Meme already.

Game's up.

Winter mission event. New event girl is a plat witch. Got her drop on the 3rd map. Her skill raises her attack briefly by 1.2 at level 1. I think it also has another effect as it only lasts 10 seconds. Her slow doesn't seem improved, not sure what it is.

I'm liking Meme's stats, only downside is I don't think she can be class changed. She's level 50/70, 14 cost at max reduction. HP/Attack affection. Pretty cute bedroom scenes. Just under 700 attack with 100% affection at level 50, pretty nice. She seems reliable enough for her cost to take up a roster slot frequently. If you don't need the slowing of two witches, she's a nice alternative to one.

Skeletons dying on the field won't ruin 3 stars, awesomeeeee. With her skill active they reach pretty nice stats on par with gold+ CC'd soldiers. I don't think they can be healed though.

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well fucking shit.

Turns out the codes I got weren't part of the promotion.

Rage. I feel so much of it...

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[hook=event]Maintenance Update on December 4th:[/hook]
-Emergency Mission "Lord of the Dead's Daughter" Ends.
-Emergency Mission "Anna and the Snow Beauty" Begins.
-Sprites for Certain Units Updated.

Lord of the Dead's Daughter:
Necromancer Memento
Class: Necromancer
Cost: 14-19
Skill: Strengthen Dead (10/10: Servants Attack and Defence by 3.0x for 25 seconds).

Sword Skeleton (Servants)
LVL 70 Cost 5 HP881 AT438 DF324 (Buffed by Prince and Max Skill.)

Seven Eleven Campaign Units:
Gold Gunner Mel
Class: Gunner
Skill: Strengthen Range I (Strengthen Range II after CC)
AW Ability: Power Shoot (Attack Speed Lowered, but Attack Power Raised).

Platinum Mage Armour Jessica
Class: Mage Armour (Blocks 3 units, and can use a ranged aoe magical attack when her skill is activated).
Cost: 24
Magic Resistance: 15
Skill: Fire Ball (1/5: Raises attack by 1.3x for 20 seconds).

Anna and the Snow Beauty:
Platinum Witch Eliza
Skill: 1/10 (Raises Attack by 1.2x for 10 seconds and movement slowing effect raised.)
Ability: Unaffected by Negative Effects of Snowstorms.
AW Ability: Unaffected by Negative Effects of Snowstorms and Attack+10% (20% during a Snowstorm).

Eliza has a one-time guaranteed drop on the 3rd map.

Snow Capt Land (20/1):
Silver Ninja Kagerou (), Iron Samurai (), Iron Heavy ()
Story:
(beginning)
Soldier: "Report! The forest around the temple is covered in snow!"
Anna: "Covered in snow? Even though it's winter, we've never had snow fall on the forest around temple..."
Anna: "Strange..."
Soldier: "...! Enemy attack, enemy attack! Monsters are heading this way!"
Anna: "Prince, let's prepare for battle for the time being!"
(end)
Anna: "I wonder why snow is covering the forest around the shrine all of a sudden. We must investigate the cause..."

Snow-white Assassin (25/2):
Silver Witch Calliope (), Bronze Atra (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "...! This is... It looks the entire forest is covered in snow."
Anna: "However, that's not all."
(snowman appears)
Soldier: "What!? There's a monster that looks like a snowman!"
Anna: "That monster... We don't have time to ponder about it now. Prince, it looks like we have no choice but to repel them!"
(end)
Anna: "I knew it, there's no doubt about it. That snowman is the Ice Guardian Eliza's..."
Anna: "Prince, emergency discussion."

Eliza Introduction:
Anna: "There's a mountain in this country that's usually closed off with ice."
Anna: "Towards the end of the Millennium War... There's a story that has been passed down about when the Goddess Aegis sealed the monsters..."
Anna: "You see, among the various places that they were sealed, one of them was that mountain."
Anna: "A clan of witches that manipulates winter live there, and have been guarding the seal for many generations."
Anna: "Although I'm from a lineage of those that served as parliamentary secretaries for this kingdom, the clan that guards the seal also served the kingdom like I do."
Anna: "Perhaps the current seal guardian is Eliza. When I was young, we often played together."
Anna: "The snowman from earlier was one of those that Eliza uses as servants. Maybe the temple being covered in snow was her doing."
Anna: "Whether or not that is the case, we won't know if we stay here. Prince, let's head to the snowy mountain, and check on how she's doing."

Snowy Witch (30/3):
Eliza (), Silver Soldier Gustav (), Bronze Hayate (x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Eliza: "You're... Anna!"
Anna: "I knew it, you're Eliza, right? Eliza, what's with all of this snow?"
Eliza: "Please flee at once. Due to the monster's revival, the seal is about to be released. Not even I can handle it."
Anna: "In that case, you also get away from there!"
Eliza: "Well, right now I'm preoccupied with the monsters that suddenly appeared..."
Anna: "Even so..."
Eliza: "However, my duty is to protect the monsters' seal. I can't leave this area."
Monster: "Gyaggya!"
Anna: "Prince, monsters! Kuh... I can't see very well in this snowstorm."
Anna: "Prince, please be careful. I doubt you can fight like you normally do. Please give your orders with care."
[Weather: Snowstorm]
[-Enemy Movement Speed Decreased.]
[-Enemy/Allies Range Decreased.]
[-Certain Allies Abilities Increased.]
[-Certain Enemies/Allies Not Influenced.]
[-Enemies Not Influenced Attack Power Raised.]
(Eliza Appears)
Eliza: De... feat. Me..."
Anna: "That behaviour... Don't tell the monsters already...! Prince, she's probably being controlled by the monsters."
(end)
Anna: "Eliza, are you OK?"
Eliza: "Forget about me, the seal... We'll have problems if that were released."
Anna: "Understood. Prince, let's go check on the place with the seal."

Broken Seal (40/5):
Silver Archer Loren (), Silver Healer Alyssa (), Platinum Fairy (), Magic Crystal ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "There's... a large fissure in the ice!"
Soldier: "Report! Monsters are pouring out of the fissure in the ice seal!"
Anna: "What... Let's deal with the seal later. Prince, prepare to engage them!"

Ancient Monster (55/7):
Eliza (), Silver Mage Valery (), Silver Valkyrie Elaine (), Magic Crystal (x2)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Eliza. The seal has been released."
Eliza: "No way... I kept guarding it for all this time, yet..."
Ancient Monster: "It has been many years since I've been sealed within the earth. As I thought, the air outside is nice..."
Eliza: "That monster! It's a demonic monster that trampled the humans during the Millennium War long ago...! Such a thing..."
Ancient Monster: "Hoh. One of the guardians of that vexing seal. I haven't forgotten my grudge over being sealed deep within the cold earth."
Ancient Monster: "I'll have my way with you!"
Eliza: "Ugh... Guu... hh! My body... is moving on its own..."
Anna: "Eliza! What's the matter...?"
Anna: "Prince, we must hurry and save Eliza... She's my precious friend. Please do whatever it takes to save her!"

Great Demonic Invasion (100/2):
Gold Fairy (), Platinum Fairy (), Black Fairy (), Complete: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
(beginning)
Soldier: "Report! A horde of monsters are marching toward the goddess's temple!"
Anna: "Prince, it appears the monsters that were released from the seal are coming down the mountain. Prepare for engagement!"

Revival Mission "Vampire Bride":
Available on Sat-Sun on December 13-14th, 20th-21st, 27-28th, and January 3rd-4th.

Possible to Trade for the Following Until January 8th:
Platinum Vampire Princess Karma: 150 Revival Crystals
Black Immortal Princess Karma*: 300 Revival Crystals
*While possible to trade for multiple copies, it's only possible to have one Immortal Princess per team.

If you have a Vampire or Immortal Princess, then the revival crystal cost is reduced to 100 and 250 respectively. Cost Reduction Synthesis Chance 2.0x for Revival Crystal Units (1-2 Reduction: 100%; 3-5 Reduction: 50%).

Immortal and Vampire Princess Awakening Planned in the Future.

Maps:
Avenger (20/1):
(), (), ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "This is the place. This village has been receiving attacks from the monsters the last several days, and I heard there were some unfamiliar monsters among their ranks."
(mid-battle)
Anna: "Is that the last of them? That was pretty quick."
Vincent: "Don't let down your guards... they're approaching!"
Anna: "Who are you? And what do you mean by 'they'?"
(vampires appear)
Vincent: "Be careful. Their fangs are filled with a paralytic poison. Your body will become unable to move if you let them keep attacking you."
(end)
Anna: "It looks like we somehow managed to repel their assault. What are those monsters? I've never seen them before."
Vincent: "Those are 'vampires'. But those ones are the lowest among the vampires, we call them lesser vampires."
Vincent: "They're the servants of real vampires, a cheap imitation. However, don't underestimate them; they're tough and have a paralytic poison, it's dangerous if you let them get close."
Anna: "You sound quite knowledgeable. Do you have an idea as to why the vampires are appearing here?"
Vincent: "They're coming to take back... the bride. There's a woman in this village who had her blood sucked by a vampire."
Anna: "Who are you?"
Karma: "You may call me Karma. My country was destroyed by the monsters, and so I've been leading the life of a vagabond..."
Karma: "What he says is true, I was attacked by a black monster several days ago, and had my blood sucked."
Vincent: "Immortal vampires can suck people's blood to increase the number of their kin. While it's regrettable, it's already too late for you."
Vincent: "In two weeks, at the very most, you will become one of them."
Vincent: "I'll kill you before you turn into a monster..."

Vincent Introduction:
Vincent: "By the way, I still haven't introduced myself. My name is Vincent. As you can tell, I'm a drifter."
Vincent: "You're the one they say is the descendant of the legendary hero who's fighting the monsters?"
Vincent: "Anyway, why did you stop me earlier? You're aware that girl will turn into a vampire one of these days and indiscriminately attack people, right?"
Vincent: "The humans close to her will be her first victims. Killing her before she becomes that way is for her sake."
Vincent: "Hmm, you don't want there to be any victims, you say? As if such a convenient thing were possible... !! ... You seriously want to help that girl?"
Vincent: "I see... If there is a way, if we obtain serum taken from the vampires... we may be able to save her."
Vincent: "However, don't misunderstand me, OK? This will only increase her resistance to the vampires without changing her back into a human."
Vincent: "It may be possible for her to reject the orders of the one who has caused her to turn into a vampire."
Vincent: "In any case, one or two serums won't work. The amount of serums needed will also increase depending on the strength of the vampire that attacked her."
Vincent: "Knowing this, are you still willing to help her?"
Vincent: "Hmm, you're beyond softhearted. I shall see if your resolve is genuine."
Vincent: "Well, don't worry. If you fail, I'll take responsibility and put her out of her misery."

Dark Servants (30/1):
Revival Crystal II (), Bronze Roy (), ()
Story:
(beginning)
Vincent: "Well then, I'll confirm it one more time. You want to help that female vampire... Karma."
Vincent: "There's only one way to keep her from becoming a tool of the vampires, and that is to collect as many serums taken from the vampires as possible."
Vincent: "Collecting serum to save the life of a woman you've just met. How softhearted..."
Vincent: (If only I met you sooner. Maybe then I wouldn't have lost my family...)

Demon Wolf Assault (35/2):
Revival Crystal III (), Bronze Ars (), Iron Archer ()
Story:
(beginning)
Vincent: "The wolves' howls are drawing near, I have a bad feeling about this."
(werewolf defeated)
Vincent: "A werewolf. It's hard to take them down with normal weapons. Magic or magical weapons are effective."

Battle under the Moonlit Night (40/3):
Revival Crystal I (x2), Revival Crystal II (), Silver Soldier Clave (), Bronze Hector ()
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "Goddess, please lend us your strength."
Vincent: "Praying is useless. You have to open your own path."

Wolves' Den (60/3):
Revival Crystal I (x2), Revival Crystal II (x2), Silver Rogue Cecily (), Bronze Russel ()
Story:
(beginning)
Vincent: "This place looks like the wolves' den. I feel nothing but a foreboding sense of dread."

Silver Wolf Menace (40/4):
Revival Crystal I (x4), Revival Crystal II (), Silver Bandit Mortimer (), Bronze Burgun ()
Story:
(beginning)
Vincent: "The bigger the pack, the stronger the leader is going to be... don't underestimate them."

Vampire (50/5):
Revival Crystal I (x4), Revival Crystal III (), Silver Archer Daniella (), Silver Valkyrie Mischa ()
Story:
(beginning)
Soldier: "A band of lesser vampires are heading this way."
Vincent: "They're finally here! Watch yourselves, he's the vampire who attacked that woman!"
(end)
Vincent: "We can't take it easy; they're undead. They'll come back to life again soon. We don't have time to dilly-dally, after him!"

Dark Residents (60/6):
Revival Crystal II (x2), Revival Crystal III (x2), Silver Heavy Lean (), Silver Healer Christopher ()
Story:
(beginning)
Vincent: "Is this place the vampire's hideout?"
(end)
Anna: "Those were some terrifying monsters, weren't they...? It's too dangerous to pursue them any further."
Vincent: "What!? I'll go alone. See ya..."
Anna: "Please wait! The way things are, you'll only die if you go ahead!"
Anna: "If you truly wish to destroy all of the vampires, then you should find another way."
Vincent: "Don't talk as if you know, little girl..."
Vincent: "... No, my bad. I, who regret the ones I lost, am not qualified to criticise you..."
Vincent: "I understand. I shall heed your advice."

Divine Intervention of the Goddess:
-Krul Attack 1.5x; Cost 1/2 (Free)

Premium Summoning:
-Gold Feng Shui User Krul
+Skill: Strengthen Recovery II (Same as Iris and Robert)
+AW Ability: Deployment Cost -1 (-2 During a Snowstorm) and Unaffected by Snowstorms
-Platinum Healer Saria
-Platinum Bandit Seria

Last edited:

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New magical HA (mage armor jessica)

I'm going to be able to CC her in a few minutes. So yea. uh. I'll edit this post in a bit.

While I'm at it.

Karma completed.

Platinuma HA 50 pre-CC

Platinum HA 50CC1

Finer details.

She is not found on the HA AW list, and she is also not on the special AW list. Meaning, she can't AW as of this moment.

Her skill gives her 140 or 170 range, does fireball (giving her ability to ignore defense) and she will continue blocking enemies despite her skill is activated. (She is not a sailor unit, which allows units to pass by her while skill active)

PS: All the pictures are done while her affection is at 0%. So her stats appear, slightly lower than usual

Last edited:

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Platinum Mage Armour Jessica
Class: Mage Armour (Blocks 3 units, and can use a ranged aoe magical attack when her skill is activated).
Cost: 24
Magic Resistance: 15
Skill: Fire Ball (1/5: Raises attack by 1.3x for 20 seconds).
Damn it. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Found a new witch to level up :D

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Witches, one of the least useful classes for me x.x Well maybe her skill does something interesting. I only tested it on Rural and didn't notice anything but the attack boost, looks like it does something extra though.

KatsuraJun

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does the new 7/11 girls just show up on your game or do we need to do something to claim them? (Yes I paid for 'em)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As in, are/were they just added to our accounts like, for example, a clear event girl? Or...
I assume if you already claimed your points on the card and they aren't in your inventory that your 711 wasn't participating in the event. See Starbound's post:

Well fucking shit.

Turns out the codes I got weren't part of the promotion.

Rage. I feel so much of it...
They really handled that promotion poorly. Almost no notification ahead of time (That I know of), short duration, and not making it clear which cards were participating. I've never heard of a game company running an event like this where only SOME of the cards in stores worked with it. I feel for you guys.

Last edited:

KatsuraJun

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I assume if you already claimed your points on the card and they aren't in your inventory that your 711 wasn't participating in the event. See Starbound's post:
Agh, I guess there's nothing to about it then, eh... sigh.

I don't suppose there's some way to file an inquiry is there? Japanese only is fine.

Last edited:

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Login through dmm.com (non-h) Aegis, open up your "treasure box" and check if the units are there.

If they aren't there, then, it's not there.

If I recall correctly, you have to find them through non-h Aegis. Well, atleast i picked up mine there.