Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgin's Protection Magic Translation (v 0.82 released 23/07/2017)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    As to Sunspawn - uh, what?
    MGSV meme. https://www.youtube.com / watch?v=YZY7QCBMWoE

    Comment


      Nobody asked,Nobody cares.

      Comment


        Originally posted by Shiryuu612 View Post
        Nobody asked,Nobody cares.
        Thanks for your input.

        Comment


          Shiryuu612 To be fair, I actually did ask. There's a question mark in my post and everything. This being said, Sunspawn I, uh, still don't get it. I knew the meme, the question is why post it here? The only thing I can think of was the posting on the Sooty name, but that was ages ago.
          Stuff I do: RPGMaker Trans | Lilium Union Translation | Virgin's Protection Magic Translation | Crystal Story Awakening Translation (no proper page yet)

          ULMF is not a place for general RPGMaker Trans tech support - use RPGMaker Trans's issue tracker. Please do not PM me about it, as I'll probably ignore the PM.

          Comment


            Originally posted by habisain View Post
            Shiryuu612 To be fair, I actually did ask. There's a question mark in my post and everything. This being said, Sunspawn I, uh, still don't get it. I knew the meme, the question is why post it here? The only thing I can think of was the posting on the Sooty name, but that was ages ago.
            I see. Then just ignore it.It has really no point why somone would post it here which isn't related to the game.

            Comment


              Originally posted by Shiryuu612 View Post

              I see. Then just ignore it.It has really no point why somone would post it here which isn't related to the game.
              About as much point as people bitching about racism in a porn game.

              Comment


                It isn't even RELATED in the game Mr.Butthurt. Like your comment help the game anyways.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Sunspawn View Post
                  About as much point as people bitching about racism in a porn game.
                  Look, the matter was closed about a year ago. And seriously, has trolling now devolved into such a poor state that trolls need to make multiple posts to explain that they were trolling?

                  Back in my day... eh, I can't be bothered with the rest of this joke.
                  Stuff I do: RPGMaker Trans | Lilium Union Translation | Virgin's Protection Magic Translation | Crystal Story Awakening Translation (no proper page yet)

                  ULMF is not a place for general RPGMaker Trans tech support - use RPGMaker Trans's issue tracker. Please do not PM me about it, as I'll probably ignore the PM.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by habisain View Post

                    Look, the matter was closed about a year ago. And seriously, has trolling now devolved into such a poor state that trolls need to make multiple posts to explain that they were trolling?

                    Back in my day... eh, I can't be bothered with the rest of this joke.
                    Hey hii If you upload your new update please divide it in parts it's really hard to download them once It's for phone users like me too. xD thanks just saying. Also the file update how big is it? Will you post a partial of it or Do we need to download the whole game again?
                    Last edited by Shiryuu612; 4 days ago.

                    Comment


                      Shiryuu612 You will need a copy of the game in Japanese to apply my patch to, which I advise you purchase from DLSite, as well as JapeTrans (the successor to RPGMaker Trans, once it gets released). Neither JapeTrans or the patch are likely to be sufficiently big that splitting into parts is warranted (probably < 10MB for both of them). I will not be uploading the game pre-patched, and redistributing the game pre-patched is forbidden by the license on the patch, so I'd appreciate that no-one asks for that.

                      Also going to add that my revised target for the final release is between the 14th and 21st of December. I've missed most targets before, so take it with a pinch of salt - especially considering that the main reason for me missing the 20th is some real-life stuff which severely limited the amount of time I could spend programming/translating over the last month or so. But I'd certainly like to get this out before Christmas, for a variety of reasons.
                      Last edited by habisain; 4 days ago.
                      Stuff I do: RPGMaker Trans | Lilium Union Translation | Virgin's Protection Magic Translation | Crystal Story Awakening Translation (no proper page yet)

                      ULMF is not a place for general RPGMaker Trans tech support - use RPGMaker Trans's issue tracker. Please do not PM me about it, as I'll probably ignore the PM.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X