What's new

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Translation Request Thread

If this was asked already then I am apologizing and request to delete this post...otherwise:

I would like to request for an english translation of [RE146859]-Pegasus Knight X II since I've given up looking for the first game...I found a thread here somewhere but the megalinks provided are not available...and the only partial or translation I came across said thread is for the first game...

thanks in advance...

Gugino

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im sorry if someone already asked for it but is it possible to make a better translation for Lucia Script ~Princess of a Age-old Kindom there is already a English machine translation but is it possible for somebody to make a better translation?

Last edited:

redjay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible for someone to do Ritisu no Bouken ~Majou no Meikyuu to Futanari no Noroi~

If it hasn't been requested yet, thanks!

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

could someone plz make a translation on this game i know it just came out but hopefully menu and whatnot being translated would be nice also im unable to post links since i have not yet made 15 posts yet so sorry for that
link to the game:
w/w/w[.]dlsite[.]com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ194178.html
link to the the games thread:
w/w/w[.]ulmf[.]org/bbs/showthread.php?t=31344

silentfool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

奴隷王女シャルロット

Ragtime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd be eternally grateful if someone would translate:

or point me in the direction of a partial or complete translation.

beto

Reputation score

requesting translation for

[ランドカット] ミーアのお仕事 / [landcut] Meer’s Occupation
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ208776.html
tag : ntr

thx before :D

fggtking

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey translators, here's a game with great art, I hope it would be translated ton english.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ193425.html
It seems to be quite short(3-4 Hours supposedly), but game itself is supposedly quite good.
And here's is a ULMF thread that already exist for the game.
ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30210

Hopefully someone picks it up.

fggtking

Lurker
Reputation score

Here's one ive been looking out for for quite while

It seems to be quite short(3-4 Hours supposedly), but game itself is supposedly quite good.
And here's is a ULMF thread that already exist for the game.

ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30210

Hopefully someone will pick it up some day.

Last edited:

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone pick up and finish Bitch Exorcist Rio 5? This is the only untranslated part in the saga.

Nicnoc

Lurker
Reputation score
This please. I probably didn't earn this request at all, but there's so much effort put into this that it'd be a waste not to have it translated and so I had to speak up.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This please. I probably didn't earn this request at all, but there's so much effort put into this that it'd be a waste not to have it translated and so I had to speak up.

damn that does look pretty impressive 70 something fully animated scenes? I'm not completely sure what live2d but I assume its something to make the animations smoother. I wanna say all the effort is wasted on rpg maker but I'd totally be playing this thing if I could read japanese.

I suppose this is probably no where near as good but would it be possible for someone to translate this free game. The description as far as I can read with google trans says its of mix of action, shooters, puzzles and other types of games but so far I can't get past the first part where you have to pick a lock. The creator also has some campaign for an exclusive animation here but as I don't speak japanese I can't apply for it. hoping maybe if we got permission to translate he might be okay with sharing it with us?

Last edited:

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
if you want Shadowcore to get translate support this man
if you're fine with google translation but better than sakura games garbage translation