What's new

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score

Craxuan

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd like to request a translation for Little Braver by Anmitsuya. I personally think that it's an amazing game with an extremely vibrant world and attention to detail that you don't normally feel in a standard RPGM H-game. Also, the MC actually feels and plays like an absolute badass as she grows stronger and stronger, and that's something you don't find even in non H-games these days.

ob123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd like to request a translation for 2 games please.

Twice

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd like to request this game please.
thanks

Reputation score
Hi, i am new here, i played this game and i really would like to have a translation for it because it is really hard to unlock all without translation, i think someone here would enjoy it as well.

Gyuumaou muneyoshi the cuckoldry volume

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hello I would like to see the translation for this game finished :
It revived a partial and the the first dungeon is mostly translated but that's all.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So anyone willing to do just a partial on this:

Jap -
[Bousoft] 勇者と魔法使いとおとぎの絵本

Eng -
[Bousoft] A picturebook of Hero, Sorceress and Fairy Tale

Thread -
ULMF

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
would it be possible to see any of dieselmine's games human translated particularly this one? I think they are just putting their games on steam with machine translation. This one looks like they may have put extra work into making it there's alot of different illustrators on the dlsite page and I believe all the girls in the game are succubus which is nice.

JP name 夢魔の街コルネリカ
incase the link gets deleted

Ryuuzou

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, lurker here. But very much love the works of every translator who made JRPGMaker games playable by translating it. I wanna request the latest shoku's game (the partial is around, the full not found), I loved the game and the works for the first two (Emily and Milk), so I really wanna see a full translation of this one, too, if possible. Thanks.

Record of Delia's War (RJ194287)

windmax

Reputation score
hi,ummm i would like to see if there is a translation for this game it's kinda hard to search in this forums after this big update...i don't even see the search tap D:

Leviathan

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
hi,ummm i would like to see if there is a translation for this game it's kinda hard to search in this forums after this big update...i don't even see the search tap D:

Leviathan
That game seems...interesting.

windmax

Reputation score
That game seems...interesting.
it's Dark Souls of hentai XD
and the sad fact the h seine is just a still picture and it's kinda get's dull after the third h-seine
not that sure that's why i wanna some translation the game system is kinda complex you don't level up so i want to understand the game ;-;

also i remember to ask about ife With A Slave - Teaching Feeling Ver.2.1.1 <3
i really want the translation ;-;

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Personally a game that I have always wanted a translation about is , however from what I have heard it's quite a big game with a lot of text.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Not too fond of that one :/
That is why i mentioned the others, if i remember right many consider superior stone the best, although i am not sure how good or bad is their latest game, haven't had time to really play it through so i can't really opine.

A friend pointed this one to me, and i think is not too big.....

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That is why i mentioned the others, if i remember right many consider superior stone the best, although i am not sure how good or bad is their latest game, haven't had time to really play it through so i can't really opine.

A friend pointed this one to me, and i think is not too big.....
That one might be worth checking out as well.

abyss32794

Reputation score
Re: Translation Request Thread

I would love to see this game be translated since their later game was translated " "

Dlsite: