What's new

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I just want to see this one tiny game translated, I have tried at least 3 times on my own but nothing intelligent comes out of the machine translator, all I find is one scene from hiding from the wolf and then no matter what I click on I cant find anything else. DL Site link:

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Someone already translated this yet? if not, would like to see a translation of this game:

RJ211777 復讐のオーク The Orc of Vengeance/Revenge

dlsite:

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Can someone do a partial of this at least? Although if someone wants to make a full translation we won't mind xD

someonert

Lurker
Reputation score
Would really love a translation of this game. If no one can do the whole thing, at least up until they crash on the island would be a godsend.

SlagSteel

Lurker
Reputation score
It would be amazing if someone could create a full translation of A Bitch JK in an RPG

ULMF discussion: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/9033-bitch-jk-in-rpg
DLSite Link:

This is the first game created by the Circle which went on to make both Minako and Meltys Life (which became a big hit on Steam); its currently the only game without a full translation (just a partial which seems to have disappeared).

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It would be amazing if someone could create a full translation of A Bitch JK in an RPG

ULMF discussion: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/9033-bitch-jk-in-rpg
DLSite Link:

This is the first game created by the Circle which went on to make both Minako and Meltys Life (which became a big hit on Steam); its currently the only game without a full translation (just a partial which seems to have disappeared).
Haven't you heard the same guy that did the official translation for Meltys quest is already working on a translation for Bitch JK.

SlagSteel

Lurker
Reputation score
Haven't you heard the same guy that did the official translation for Meltys quest is already working on a translation for Bitch JK.
Oh wow, you're completely right! I apparently suck at navigating Patreon, and missed that announcement in my feed!

thetruesteven

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since im looking for an enjoyable game with an male protagonist to translate, can you give me some recommendations?

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Would really love a translation of this game. If no one can do the whole thing, at least up until they crash on the island would be a godsend.
If nobody's working on a Partial for this I could give it a go. I've been looking for something new to work on.

imzebatman

Lurker
Reputation score
if someone would do a full translation of TS agent that would be awesome

DLSite Link:

demonicfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not really a game per say but would anyone be interested in doing the Familiar of Zero flash novel from Dystopia?

DLsite:

I actually had someone translate all the lines and tried messing around with decompiling the files to edit but had no luck. If anyone is interest PM and I can send you the translated text and a copy of the flash if needed.

Sunspawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone got m1zuki's translations backed up somewhere? The mega folder seems to have been deleted.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Asking the translation of one of these, hopefully somebody picks one up!

水晶物語外伝 覚醒 (RJ171453)

Dlsite:
Ulmf Thread: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/11588-水晶物語外伝-覚醒-rj171453?t=28412

(Apparently this one is short and it was almost got translated but it was abandoned sadly)

Konjikineko 淫魔領リヴィオラ (RJ151225)

Dlsite:
Ulmf Thread: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/10245-konjikineko-淫魔領リヴィオラ-rj151225

Dark Beauty Reina 黒麗のレイナ(RJ100740)

Dlsite:
Ulmf Thread: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/6777-dark-beauty-reina-黒麗のレイナ-rj100740

SlagSteel

Lurker
Reputation score
Would be great to get a translation of ぼて★ダン~エッチに腹ボテ♪出産と冒険~

It's a game about conquering a dungeon, where the main character gets stronger the more times she gives birth. Yugifan made a Partial translation a while back but it's never gotten a full English release (as far as I'm aware).
DLSite:

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes yes! There is a game called "Lust Grimm". It's really good but somewhat text heavy. And alot of content gets lost if you can't read moonrunes.

akaliryze

Reputation score
any there translation here ? i want this game

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Lust grimm.

ROBFS4U or the first ROBF would be pretty cool.

I don't remember others.

imzebatman

Lurker
Reputation score
it would be awesome if this was translated

Gear Stone Software – Natsu, Mei to

and TS agent