What's new

How to Apply a Partial

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so then to do that all i need to do is go to that part on your walk through where i move the translation over and it says that there are already these files would you like to replace them and do that and it should work?
Yes. The Data/Audio/Graphics folders are what you were trying to extract from the rgss3a. If they're already out, then all you have to do is overwrite them with the new versions.

I'm not sure why they'd already be extracted, to be honest. I've never seen a game ship like that unless it was in MV.

... Kind of a stupid question, but did you boot the game up already to check it?
've got a sneaking suspicion that your game is already translated from wherever you got it from.
I mean, by all means copy the translation files over anyway, to make sure you've got the newest version, but I can't think of any reason for the data-file to already be extracted unless someone already patched the game before you got it.

Bombardier228

Lurker
Reputation score
Yes. The Data/Audio/Graphics folders are what you were trying to extract from the rgss3a. If they're already out, then all you have to do is overwrite them with the new versions.

I'm not sure why they'd already be extracted, to be honest. I've never seen a game ship like that unless it was in MV.

... Kind of a stupid question, but did you boot the game up already to check it?
've got a sneaking suspicion that your game is already translated from wherever you got it from.
I mean, by all means copy the translation files over anyway, to make sure you've got the newest version, but I can't think of any reason for the data-file to already be extracted unless someone already patched the game before you got it.
yea I did the game was only initially translated at the beginning scenes then afterword its all japanese and i did install everything and it works great now! thank you very much!!

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got another little problem. Trying to apply the translation for kunoichi-ayame, but when I get to the second part of the decryption (using RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3 on the game-file) Decrypt-all results in an error-message saying 'can't find decryption key'
Do I need to do something else to decrypt this?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Got another little problem. Trying to apply the translation for kunoichi-ayame, but when I get to the second part of the decryption (using RPG_Maker_MV_Decrypter_jar_0.1.3 on the game-file) Decrypt-all results in an error-message saying 'can't find decryption key'
Do I need to do something else to decrypt this?
Does the game have a www folder? If yes, skip that part and do the next.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Does the game have a www folder? If yes, skip that part and do the next.
I thought that was the second part?

Regardless, I'm an idiot on two counts, the link i got the translation from is pre-installed on a copy of the game. I didn't need to apply anything.
I just got ahead of myself before the download finished.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm having an issue with Lilia's livelihood. When I place the RG in, it doesn't seem to unpack everything. I'm missing the title graphics or something like that which gives me an error saying that a folder/file isn't there and crashes.
This is the error

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Make sure to use the 250000 version of the decrypter. You know if your using the right one if it says so in the lower right corner.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah, my version was just out of date. Thanks again for the help.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
how do i unboxed boxed .exe?
Check Yugi's readme in the first post. At the bottom there should be a tab labeled "how to apply a partial". Scroll down to the part about rpgmaker MV. You want the enigmaVB unpacker. There should be a link to it there. If that doesn't work for some reason just google "enigmaVB unpacker".

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Check Yugi's readme in the first post. At the bottom there should be a tab labeled "how to apply a partial". Scroll down to the part about rpgmaker MV. You want the enigmaVB unpacker. There should be a link to it there. If that doesn't work for some reason just google "enigmaVB unpacker".
ty

AoEidolon

Lurker
Reputation score
I keep seeing programs that auto-translate Japanese into English via machine translation, or just takes the game and puts it into the pain in the ass to maneuver RPG maker interface, is there any sort of program or script that I can use that will rip the text into text files of some sort that can be edited then reinserted into the program? I find manually trying to translate the files to be wearisome and tedious.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I keep seeing programs that auto-translate Japanese into English via machine translation, or just takes the game and puts it into the pain in the ass to maneuver RPG maker interface, is there any sort of program or script that I can use that will rip the text into text files of some sort that can be edited then reinserted into the program? I find manually trying to translate the files to be wearisome and tedious.
RPGMaker trans.

A tool developed by Hasbisain.
There's some mod and he keep working / adding to it, dunno how it is know.

You can go see there :

dinin77

Reputation score
Hi,
i'm trying to apply decensored pictures.
I have a www folder in my game directory so i think it is already decrypted. But in the images folder there are all .rpgmvp files.
So i did the steps from the guid beginning from 'decrypting images'. I got the images - copied them to the www folder of the game and replaced them with the decensored pictures.
So i end up with a image folder containing all images as .rpgmvp and .png files.
Imagefolder.jpg
But wenn i start the game still the censored pictures from .rpgmvp are used and not those uncensored .png's.

What am i missing?
Thanks Dinin

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Use any text editor to open the "www\data\System.json" file. Search for where it says "hasEncryptedImages" and "hasEncryptedAudio" and change the word after from "true" to "false"

ka123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
-: For RPG Maker MV , Scroll to bottom of VX Ace Guide:-

-: RPG Maker XP/VX/Ace Decrypt Guides:-
-: Video Tutorial by MidnightXV : -

This guide is outdated, please use the guide on the readme located in my signature instead.
If you can not see signatures here are the links.
The Readme

The Drive
Nice thread. Nice avatar too ^^!

Dragul17

Reputation score
what great guide there is literally nothing explaining how to do this just links to another link to link to another link. is this the Social Security hotline or something

Raid12

Reputation score
when I try to run start bat for the files it keeps saying decryption key not found and cancels am I doing something wrong? pretty sure I followed it correctly

Ekmiyek

Reputation score
I'm essentially having the same issue as a lot of other people in this thread with the second step in the RPG Maker MV tutorial. It's for Signal Force and after extracting the rar file from Yugi I was given a "game" application and "www" folder. Meaning I could skip the first step which I did, trouble came when I tried following the second step only to be told "Can't find Decryption-Key". I feel the answer is obvious like the others but I can't figure how to get past this. I made sure to save the extraction in a folder called "Part" and to not select anything in it but I still get this error.

Attachments