What's new

[WIP - Full] Princess Sacrifice - Eng Translation (WIP)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Princess Sacrifice - Eng Translation (WIP)

...did nobody really know that link existed?
How much is translated form that link do you know Memory? Also how do I turn the XML files back into the LSB files so they work with the game?

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How much is translated form that link do you know Memory?
I think the remote island got translated. Not sure.

Also how do I turn the XML files back into the LSB files so they work with the game?
Read the guide on the front page. It's there for a reason.

rizo

Reputation score

ehh got it working, seems a lot of the h-scenes still aren't translated which is unfortunate. Was hoping the Inn rape scene would be done seeing as it's not to far into the game but oh well. Rip the dream.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ehh got it working, seems a lot of the h-scenes still aren't translated which is unfortunate. Was hoping the Inn rape scene would be done seeing as it's not to far into the game but oh well. Rip the dream.
Rest in Peace Princess Sacrifice - Eng Translation
11th January 2016 - 30th August 2017.

You will be missed.. ;_;

OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

...but the Inn H-event is translated. :/ The one in the first village.

rizo

Reputation score

I thought it wrong, the one I'm on about is in port welston. It doesn't seem to be translated.

Elijnis

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, I'm the current main translator for Princess Sacrifice.

I've been slowly translating since April but stepped the effort in September.
There are now 3 translators working on the game at a slow (but steady!) pace. We communicate on discord and the work is done with a github like site called gitgud. Whenever you feel like checking up on the progress you can do so on the progress tracker on gitgud or ask on the discord server.

The way we work means there is always room for extra people joining and no disaster when somebody leaves. If you aren't a translator but want to help out, you can! Translating is hard, even harder is making what you translated into a correctly worded sentence. To correct mistakes you can look over the files and tell us to fix it. The end result is not only a translated game but a game that isn't plagued by spelling and grammar issues. Ask me (@Elijnis) for instructions.

If you really want to I could use this forum to communicate. It will take longer to notice your replies though.

While a bit double posty here are the links
​The discord:
The project:
If you want to play the game you can either chose for the full game with the current translation 'Princess Sacrifice ENG unpacked' or just the files containing the translation 'Princess Sacrifice ENG files'.

PS: The shady inn event is translated. It will be added to the game soon.

Last edited:
OP
Memory

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
What this user said. Go to Discord and follow the trail for that juicy heaven. :3

rizo

Reputation score
Hello, I'm the current main translator for Princess Sacrifice.

PS: The shady inn event is translated. It will be added to the game soon.
This is my jam, do you plan on posting the update here with the inn? Or do I have to go on the discord? Either way awesome you lot are working on this.

Elijnis

Lurker
Reputation score
This is my jam, do you plan on posting the update here with the inn? Or do I have to go on the discord? Either way awesome you lot are working on this.
Someone on the discord wanted a christmas update so I'll update the game/game files .rar's then. You can always find the most recent version on gitgud that link posted above won't change. And like I said, you always can look at the progress tracker for the current status of every event in the game.
If you really want to you could convert the file yourself, it's 00001D0E.

Elijnis

Lurker
Reputation score
New update! Game is now about 83% complete.

Get it here.

I meant to keep track of which events got translated but it was too much work. In general, theives road, seaside cave are completly translated. There is progress in Welston and some other small stuff I forgot.

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Get it here.

I meant to keep track of which events got translated but it was too much work. In general, theives road, seaside cave are completly translated. There is progress in Welston and some other small stuff I forgot.
Ah hours before christmas and you still made it better <3 Arigatou~

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score
First and foremost, thank you Elijnis, Memory, and anybody else who has/is working on the translation for this amazing game. The time and effort is appreciated more than you know.

rizo

Reputation score
Thanks for the work everyone is putting into translating this, you lot are the real mvps!
This is a great christmas present. :p

WurstWasser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Get it here.

thanks for the translation!

ghostle

Reputation score
Just noticed some new commits were done this week. Glad you guys are still at it!

erestel

Reputation score
Thank you everyone working on translating this game. I wanted to report one issue I have with the translated files from gitlab. I have one freeze at the beginning of the punishment scene in the second city.

I think the problem might be that I have manually assembled files (from the reviewed, translated and untranslated folder) I wasn't supposed to, as the last patch is quite outdated. Either way, I thought I'd let you know.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hoh, nice and dandy, still keeping my copy of PS nice and ready for the full replay, this time fully enjoying the story. Thank a lot for your efforts !

Nearlicious

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is Translation still going ? i checked gitgud, and the file have been update 3 weeks ago