What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ133508] Knight of Flame Lily Akos [WIP] Update 23/09/17 (50% complete!)

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133508] Knight of Flame Lily Akos [WIP]

Thanks habisain, you mad genius ^^

Anyway, those two fixes have been implemented, and after some testing (I made the enemy use its debuff, takes 2-4 turns) it seems to work. I only hope I zipped an uploaded the right version (I have four backups... ridiculous, I should cut it down to one or two once I know that this one works).

Added to opening post.

EDIT: I got into a fight with imTranslator because of a "feature" that just doesn't work. After many such arguments, I decided it'd be in my best interest to roll back to a version that isn't pure shite. So I'm back around v8.x now. V10.x is garbage.

Last edited:

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133508] Knight of Flame Lily Akos [WIP] Update 7/6/16

I am a bit confused the newest patch you list the dates are older than the previous patch. The previous patch for example has some of the files like armor.txt modified date as 6/7 but the newest one shows files dated as 5/10. Which is really the newest patch?

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry for the confusion.
I noticed some problems with the more recent file so I overwrote it with an older version that looked okay to me. Problems like item names and descriptions being erroneously shunted into the "Unused" file. Bloody demonspawn, that file. Long story short, it's safe to overwrite with the patched version. I'm working on another update which should be ready in the next few days. Anything I pack up into the .zip file will always be the most recent version, even if some of the dates don't match. The Update date is the date of release, please keep that in mind.
Basically, ones I did a while ago and have done very little revision on them since will show the older date, as will files I haven't touched yet.
Take it that what I said earlier about the modified last date is not of any real importance and future updates will also likely have dates listed as 10/5 (or 5/10 depending on where you are in the world).

Last edited:

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok thanks for the explanation and thanks for the translation.. Looks good.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh you're getting through this at a nice pace. Can't wait to play it finished.
Thank for taking the time to translate it :)

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Squark: What's going on with the Unused file? I'm surprised it's even being generated - it shouldn't be possible in normal use. The only time it should even be possible is if you're running with the "rebuild patch" option, which shouldn't be necessary here (it's a *very* niche use case, that option).

I'll also point out that the Unused file doesn't actually have any significance with regard to patches. Translations in the Unused file will work just as normal, so don't worry too much if stuff ends up in it.

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nuh-uh. I don't run it with "rebuild" any more. I've learned my lesson (after carefully re-reading the instructions).
Anyway, here's the current content of said file:
Code:
灼炎の位を持つ騎士にのみ与えられる鎧。
> CONTEXT: None < UNUSED
Armour only given to those that attain the title of
Flame Knight.
> END STRING

> BEGIN STRING
クレイジースラッグ
Mad Snail
> END STRING

> BEGIN STRING
ジャンボスライム
Jumbo Slime
> END STRING

> BEGIN STRING
アンノウン
Unknown
> END STRING
Let's take an example: Jumbo Slime.
Though an optional boss-type, it is used and has a scene or two and a title change attached to it.
However... the desciption for the Flame Knight Armour is questionable as you never get a chance to take it off manually (actually you do, but you have to make Akos a hardcore sloot beforehand). I also don't know about Unknown, but Mad Snail is present and accounted for, even when opening the transed game with the RPGMaker Editor. I don't know how or why this file gets generated. At any rate, so long as it doesn't bork anything, I guess it's not that bad -- just baffling. See that "CONTEXT: None < UNUSED" up there? That's what's going on with the Lärmthal Map trigger translation (which as yet is inexplicable). Whenever this happens, I make a note of it an press on. I'll try deleting the "Unused" file and retransing these entries to see if they stick this time.

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK... That's seriously weird. I've had a look at the code and I genuinely don't think it should be possible to trigger the creation of an Unused file without rebuilding the patch. So I really have no idea how that could happen.

I'll have a look at this when I can, but I fear my bug list is just growing and growing...

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, well don't worry about it so much. It's probably a leave-over from an earlier time when I had no idea what I was doing.

Anyway, I'm seeing this everywhere in the scenes I'm translating: らめぇ
Loosely translated, it's romaji phrasing is "Ramee". Now, rikaichan also says "lame" as in a gold or silver cloth, lightweight latin cloth, Latin and the last one "et al." is something Bing agrees with. Now, none of these make sense. The latest occurrence is she's getting banged by a large-knobbed Orc (an Ero Orc, which I've shortened to Erorc, a kind of personal pun on the word "Error".)

Any ideas, anyone? It hasn't stopped me in my tracks, but I'd rather know what this thing actually means (unless it's a verbal thing, like "No Da!" being a verbal emphatic). It seems odd that she'd say "and so on" while being messed up by an Orc.

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

らめ - literal translation = no good
English translation = don't

I think it's slang/slur for だめ

Last edited:
OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133508] Knight of Flame Lily Akos [WIP] Update 25/6/16

So, new version uploaded. See OP.
Newest event translated: Orc rape.
Next: Orc gangbang.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So, new version uploaded. See OP.
Newest event translated: Orc rape.
Next: Orc gangbang.
Thanks for the update, I think I'll leave it for a while so i can play more translated. Don't want to keep playing a tiny bit at a time. lol

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Great news!!! is there even an orc gangbang scene? in the pictures is always only one orc at a time :)

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@ sascha27283
Well, um... kind of. More like Orc Group Rape. Sometimes you'll come across of group of two at most. So it's more like an Orc Double Rape.

@ rizo
I can't say I blame you. Right now I'm more concerned with finishing out the common events and the infamous Map008. Once those are done, I'll be moving forward with the rest. But the end of the Common Events is now in sight, at least.

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@ sascha27283
Well, um... kind of. More like Orc Group Rape. Sometimes you'll come across of group of two at most. So it's more like an Orc Double Rape.
yes i just realized this :) i thought its an event with orc gangbang but its just within a normal fight

Vultuderp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This translation doesn't work with "all decrypter" right? :confused:

What program I need?

Vultuderp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where is this place?

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

its in Ifris its called i think. Its where you need to find the cat. but this time you need to continue upwards on the map.

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's in the Firits Mountains. Instead of turning right to where you'd save the cat earlier, continue straight North and you should find the barrier gone. Now just follow the path and you can't miss it.

* It may be a while before another update, but that's because I want to throw in a few more maps with the next one. Also, is anyone able/willing to translate the mission cards?

EDIT: Mil could murder anything by lobbing Ice at it. Why does she run a guild instead?