What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ133508] Knight of Flame Lily Akos [WIP] Update 23/09/17 (50% complete!)

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133508] Knight of Flame Lily Akos [WIP] Update 25/6/16

I've downloaded and applied the patch... but nothing seems to be translated?
(I've used RPGTrans to apply it, inb4)

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sorry. I'm not really sure what happened. It did happen to me once as well, so I just tried again and again until it worked with a fresh download of the patch every time just in case.

Can anyone tell me what this means?
もぉ~、おませさんなんだからぁ~

I think it has something to do with a disapproving look.

EDIT: And this one, please.
あれで他の男に負けないくらい逞しいのよぉ~?

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've downloaded and applied the patch... but nothing seems to be translated?
(I've used RPGTrans to apply it, inb4)
The other obvious thing to check is that you're running the from the translated folder rather than the original folder.

Can anyone tell me what this means?
もぉ~、おませさんなんだからぁ~
"Oh my, aren't you a precocious one~?"

EDIT: And this one, please.
あれで他の男に負けないくらい逞しいのよぉ~?
"Despite what he looks like, this guy's pretty strong, isn't he?"

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks. I really should keep better notes.

Status Update: I'm now working solely on the maps. I just about went insane with the Common Events, but that's over. All of it which with translation, totalled well over 10,000 lines. Ugh. I'm glad, really. For now, I won't say work will speed up, but I won't feel dredged down into the mire of "wasted on jizz" style rape scenes at least for a while.

I'm on this until the end.

Last edited:

Resnepsid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The other obvious thing to check is that you're running the from the translated folder rather than the original folder.

Yes, that's what I did. Still, nothing was translated. I'll try redownloading the patch -- if not enough, the game. Hopefully that will help.

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I'm on track. I've hit some files that are roughly 5,000 lines apiece. So are the three after this. But, after scouring the rest of the things I've left, the vast majority are under 100K (~2,000 lines) and there are some larger ones still waiting further down the line. But, if I can get these four files done and dusted before Sunday, (here's hoping) I'll have a map pack update by then. I'll do my best. I can't say any better than that.

TL help required for this line:
北の都には, セントウっていうのがあるんだよ!
It's random chatter by a random perverse bloke who laughs like a pig as Akos walks by (Snowflake Village).
The piece after the comma is something to either do with Saints or Battle, I think. All I could get was something about the Northern Capital and Saint Cormorant. This makes no sense. I've noticed that machines tend to throw Cormorant in there when they haven't the foggiest idea what's going on.

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for all the hard work!

Translation-
"In the northern capital, it's said that there is a public bath"

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated in a while... Been very distractabunnied.
Away back last week I must have been completely exhausted, because the last thing I thought before going to sleep was "What am I going to do with all this stuff?" And got depressed. Then fell asleep. Not a good mix, as I'm sure you understand.
Then the PC release of No Man's Sky happened. Like or or hate it, it's still kind of interesting. That sucked up a couple more days until I got all my shit in order.
I started back into the translation a couple of days ago and am making headway at the very least.
If you're wondering when the next update will land, I'll tell you closer to the date. Full before year's end? Still highly likely.

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No harm in taking a break from such things.

I'm certain many of us here have burned out on things. Most of those things being something we've done for pure fun, let alone something that's slightly for fun and more so for others enjoyment.

Just glad to see you still have to motivation to keep at it. Certainly know I look forward to the end result of the fruits of your labor.

Even if it ends up more like a fine wine after all this time. :p

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That's totally fine ( not that you need the okay from us ) :p
Glad someone enjoyed NoMansSky, I just couldn't get into it myself but to each their own. Glad you got things worked out, hope you're feeling a little better and as always I appreciate the work you're putting in. :)

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I found the energy and peace I needed to put more time into this, then I came across something that only returns as garbage through machine translators. Usually I can reword it from what they're saying and context, but this time it returns incomprehensica.

An orc raider says this:

見セテミロ!オマエノ本気イキヲ
俺ニ見セテミロ!!

While he's busy phooking.

Garbage returns:

Google:
See Setemiro! Omaeno serious Ikiwo
I d seen Setemiro! !

IMTrans:
See Sete Milo! Omae no serious ikiwo I d see Sete Milo!

Honyaku:
See; is オマエノ seriousness イキヲ セテミロ
See I ニ; セテミロ!

I mean, really? Maybe I should learn the language. Would take a long time, though.

viciouswaffel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It is probably because the orc is speaking with an accent. I have had similar problems with orc passages in the past using ITH and ATLAS, and found myself understanding the romanji much better than when ATLAS usually translates xD That was a bit fun.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The actual problem is that it's written in Kana, which most machine translators take as "This is a borrowed word or a name" and does a phonetic transcription to English. In fairness, that's what Kana is normally used for. However, in some places it's used to represent primitive speech, such as this Ork.

As to what's being said... Seems to be something like "I can see you! I can see everything!" or similar. I'm not too sure...

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cheers, back to work for me ^^

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For that kind of speak, try change it to hiragana first.
見せてみろ!お前の本気いきを
俺に見せてみろ!
Easier to TL right?
But still, I don't know what イキヲ means

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This scene has roughly 600 lines left.

Thanks, seireitei. I finally found a Katakana -> Hiragana translator. Things making a LOT more sense now. There are a lot of "fellow" and "guy" references, however. I have to keep in mind that Akos is definitely NOT a guy.
After the fact, but getting an output into hiragana for the previous entry, it's looking like "Show me! Show me how serious you are!!" is the most fitting.

Last edited:
OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, I know. Doublepost, bad.
Here's something that seems to veer off course no matter what I use.
It's a conversation between Akos and a "Li'l Girl"(actual translation).
I've done some basic work on this, and went back over it using a katakana -> hiragana translator, but...

Li'l Girl:
(これが変態さんなんだぁ・・・何か憧れるなぁ~!
私も将来、変態さんになれるように頑張ろうっと)

Akos:
『ふふっ、あなたのママのより綺麗でしょ~?』

Li'l Girl:
『うん!ママのよりピンクで可愛い!』

Akos:
『可愛いね・・・乳首が可愛いって、変だと思ったけど・・・アリね!』

Akos:
『凄くセクシーでしょ?』

Li'l Girl:
『・・・うん、せくしーだね!』

Akos:
(この子、絶対に意味を理解してないわね・・・)

Li'l Girl:
『パンツが丸見えだよ?』

Akos:
『ふふっ、それがいいんじゃな~い』

Li'l Girl:
(恥かしくないなんて・・・大人だなぁ~)

Please note that I previously had it done as a conversation about boobs, nipples and the like, but hiragana has it about the girl's mom, then it veers off into nipples anyway. Confusing...

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You are not wrong, Akos just bragging her breast are more beautiful than lil'girl mother.

OP
squark

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still having personal issues to resolve, but I'm also pushing forward with this.
So, I'm close to having enough done to be happy to port a patch. ~8500 lines to go and an update WILL happen. But I'm having TL issues again (even after running it through a Katakana -> Hiragana switcher):

しょうがないじゃな~い♪
あたしみたいな可愛くてえっちな 子は、男の人のおなねたになってあげないといけないんだから

Is making no sense. She's saying this to some random "Cute Girl" character and so far it's a very disjointed conversation. So there's little to no context involved...

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Still having personal issues to resolve, but I'm also pushing forward with this.
So, I'm close to having enough done to be happy to port a patch. ~8500 lines to go and an update WILL happen. But I'm having TL issues again (even after running it through a Katakana -> Hiragana switcher):

しょうがないじゃな~い♪
あたしみたいな可愛くてえっちな 子は、男の人のおなねたになってあげないといけないんだから

Is making no sense. She's saying this to some random "Cute Girl" character and so far it's a very disjointed conversation. So there's little to no context involved...
Would the following make sense?

"I guess it's to be expected♪
I'm so cute, of course all the guy's are gonna joke around saying they're my boyfriend and doing ecchi things to me"

I'm paraphrasing it quite a lot, but the meaning should be about right. She basically seems to bragging that more guys want to do her, and how that's somehow a normal thing or to be expected.