What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ162946]Thug Hero Party

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Game thread

Hey guys... files are up in my sig. I don't think anyone will believe how much time I've spent bug testing and revising every single spacing, but hopefully everything works well and looks clean now.

Everything should be complete now, minus a few untranslated stats for items.
CG room needs testing, but probably works.
Probably will go back to do more polishing and revisions.

Sample images

Last edited:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ162946]Thug Hero Party

Wow, thank you!

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, I thought you retired, it's nice to see you around again.

Seriously, very happy. You are one of those translators who always deliver.. I hope your health is doing better, since the last time I saw a post by you it wasn't going so well.

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I hope your health is doing better, since the last time I saw a post by you it wasn't going so well.
I go through a cycle of dying to translate a game, to translating a game, to just dying. And then I rest, and it repeats again.

Okuu

Reputation score

Is there a specific version of the game you made the translation for? Getting an error while trying to save, pic attached, "Error saving. Try installing again."

Shouldn't be anything wrong with applying the patch, as I've never once before encountered any problems with that.

Attachments

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I translated the game using 2.00, but I'm not sure what would be giving you an error.

Okuu

Reputation score

Nevermind, I seem to have found the solution, so just gonna post it here in case someone else needs help with it.

If you've got a 0 byte file named simply "save" in your game folder, with no extension, try deleting it and launching the game again - the 2.0 version on nyaa has it there by default. Once I deleted that the game saves properly in a "Save" folder, not in the root one.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

thx a lot m1zuki for making more translations!
i will try it out when i have the game downloaded!

Keyen

Reputation score

Finished the game in one go. Excellent translation as always. I guess you know, but some lines aren't translated when you get near the ending (right befire the choice for ending 5&6).

OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

some lines aren't translated when you get near the ending
I'm not sure if I fixed it already with the update but if you could say which room/event it was in that'd help a lot. Or you can PM me if you don't want to leave spoilers.

Keyen

Reputation score

I'm not sure if I fixed it already with the update but if you could say which room/event it was in that'd help a lot. Or you can PM me if you don't want to leave spoilers.
Well, I used the first files you uploaded this evening, so it might have been fixed. I will try again and I will tell you.

Edit: I prefer a double post since I have history with people missing edits^^ Sorry if you saw it already!

Last edited:

Keyen

Reputation score

Though there was more (but you may have fixed it and/or I have a bad memory since I looked a bit at the unstranslated scene in the CG room), but there is at least here:

It's after the end fight, but before the 5-6 ending choice.

Last edited:
OP
M

m1zuki

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks, it should be fixed now. I still haven't done a revision for the revenge routes, so things might look a little spotty towards the end.

Hoboy

Reputation score

You are a work machine, sir. We all greatly appreciate your efforts. I have gotten it downloaded and working, and will work on getting through it tomorrow. Thanks again - you are a star!

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks! It was you who made the Married Warrior Emma right? Anyways, thanks to you I have something to play while waiting for the delayed Clymenia game and Aylia's story! ( And the continuation from VPM ) :D

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

This will sound of of place and selfish but I hope we can count of you for NTRPG3.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

M1zuki! You're the man! Thanks for the translation. Now, rest those eyes! :D

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I go through a cycle of dying to translate a game, to translating a game, to just dying. And then I rest, and it repeats again.
That makes you some kind of legendary translating phoenix M1zuki! :) All of my appreciation and best wishes :)

Btw, from what I tried so far, you picked an awesome game to translate. Seems like something similar to NTRPG2 with actual CGs (damn, if only that one had them, that was a great game for what it was).