What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ162946]Thug Hero Party

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ162946]Thug Hero Party

The fact that Lotia is killed by her clone could be a sign of remorse or atonement on her part, since the clone is imbued with memories of herself so it might have some part of her within it. Then again, she does kill Imos pretty relentlessly so who knows. She does apologizes to Imos as she dies though, iirc.

Its kinda ironic since both Imos and Veriges represents the two most common harem protagonists. Imos is the worthless one that most people tend to hate while Veriges is the "badass" one who fucks everything that moves that people tend to like (Rance, Eushully games, etc). I hate both types with a passion.
She also cries while she's fighting Imos, so I think you might be right on that atonement aspect of it, sounds plausible.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Reuploaded:
mega.nz/#!7sg11QgJ!k8mzJb-762Ybgag4_OU04Zdl7rIGPTmlCXx-MeTraTQ

apassingguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn, shit's like the saddest thing I ever played. Don't think I'll get hard for a while =/ no "real" happy ending for Imos =/

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you mizuki for translating, this was nice, harsh game

Loikujm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'll admit I haven't played this game much, but either way thank you for the translation m1zuki.

anggus

Reputation score

Is anyone kind enough to post a summary of this (spoilers tags of course)?

I played through for a few hours, but admittedly am just more interested in seeing what the endings/paths are.

Thanks

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hi sorry for the necro anyone can re upload the translation? thanks :(

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi sorry for the necro anyone can re upload the translation? thanks :(
I just have the whole game now, but it have loli so I can't really share. You can easily find it however, just google Thug Hero Party.

Reputation score
Came cause I was feeling lusty.... didn't expect the such a strong feels. One of those hgames that is quite logical. Guess when Lotia clone was made of her old memory, she was disgusted and hated her new self (after a year of mind fuck, manipulation, depression, fear and having no time on her own to sort of her feelings and mind). Her intention was good though, damn dragons!

Anyways, here's a link to the website of English version

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Came cause I was feeling lusty.... didn't expect the such a strong feels. One of those hgames that is quite logical. Guess when Lotia clone was made of her old memory, she was disgusted and hated her new self (after a year of mind fuck, manipulation, depression, fear and having no time on her own to sort of her feelings and mind). Her intention was good though, damn dragons!

Anyways, here's a link to the website of English version
I don't know about her clone being capable of such feelings, it was designed to fight and kill so that could had been all it was doing. Though it is possible since the clone is required in order to win. Lore-wise, the reason why the clone is required is not so much her resistance to lightning attacks but that she is capable of doing what the MC could that, and that is kill Lotia. The reason why the fight is unwinnable without the clone is not because the MC can't win but because he refuses to kill Lotia.

Also, I wouldn't say Lotia was "mind fucked," she genuinely came to fall in love with the other guy. This is what makes this game so different compare to most other NTR games, and that is that it is entirely realistic and plausible without turing the girl into some complete selfish whore. There are still some things that don't make a lot of sense though, like why she agreed to their little sex games or even why she agreed to let him fuck her in the first place, but once she did, yeah. He has also come to genuinely love her and has made many changes due to his love for her, and what more can a girl want from a bad boy with a troubled past right?

Dragul17

Reputation score
the links are down anyone can put up the translation again?