What's new

RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher / How to hook RPG Maker MV Games

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher / How to hook RPG Maker MV Games

this is a screenshot of the clip logger, i had to close the game since screenshot wont work at all with the constant copy paste

the spamming starts as soon as the game lets me start moving her on my own in the very start of the game..

i dont know if its related but, im using the older version of the patcher [0.0.2.1] since anything newer than that keeps giving me .NET framework error about Font 'calibri' regular does not support
Ok, i see the problem ^^, it's because of the version yes, this old version used "." as separator, i changed it to "。" long time ago ^^

use this one :

Code:
^\d{1,2}月 \d{1,2}日.*\d{1,2}分\.$

but i advice you too upgrade your .NET framework to use the last version ^^

Edit : make a little correction ^^

Last edited:

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

thanks that worked.. :)

i updated my .net framework to the latest and the error still persist,

fixed it by reinstalling "calibri" font, dunno why the font was uninstalled in the first place

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

didn't have time to look in detail, tell me if that become more complicated later in the game ^^ (with a save at the problem point if possible =))

here
Code:
^.*。 FE:\d{1,4} SP:\d{1,4}。.*。 FE:\d{1,4} SP:\d{1,4}。.*。 FE:\d{1,4} SP:\d{1,4}。.*。 FE:\d{1,4} SP:\d{1,4}。$
Happening in later battles too. Attached a save file, you'll see it happening if you get into a battle...

Attachments

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Happening in later battles too. Attached a save file, you'll see it happening if you get into a battle...
Oki see ^^

use this one (no need to use the old one anymore)

Code:
^.*FE:\d{1,4} SP:\d{1,4}。$

retromenace

Reputation score

So i've been having quite a bit of fun with this translator overall, but recently I've hit one major snag - I've not been able to successfully hook ANY RPGMaker MV Ace games. But then I realized that this stuff was written for MV, not MV Ace specifically.

So is there some way to get Ace games to work for it? (They use the red dragon logo by default - ROBF games are probably the best example)

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So i've been having quite a bit of fun with this translator overall, but recently I've hit one major snag - I've not been able to successfully hook ANY RPGMaker MV Ace games. But then I realized that this stuff was written for MV, not MV Ace specifically.

So is there some way to get Ace games to work for it? (They use the red dragon logo by default - ROBF games are probably the best example)
They are no MV ACE :p it's VX ACE

Rpg Maker VX ACE is a old version of Rpg maker MV ^^

they works totaly differently, so this plugin will only work on MV game yes

but you can easily hook game from XP or VX ACE with a lot of tools, try using and , they work fine ^^

as how to use them, take a look at yugi how to ^^

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

that somethings the game flood continuously that you want to erase ?

with this few info...it's a little hard to be precise

Code:
^.*。HP。\d{1,4}弾\d{1,3}霊\d{1,3}恐\d{1,3}$
if that dont work, can you give me more info, copy/paste me a good bunch of flood from cliploger so i see a little more of it ^^
i need to see how the line/block are arranged ^^

the name/RJ of the game can help too, with that i can directly look at it
^.*。HP。\d{1,4}Bullet。\d{1,3}Spiritual。\d{1,3}Fear。\d{1,3}$

Seems to work. Thanks. I learned a bit.

Last edited:
OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

^.*。HP。\d{1,4}Bullet。\d{1,3}Spiritual。\d{1,3}Fear。\d{1,3}$

Seems to work. Thanks. I learned a bit.
lol ^^

just wake up and see your original post in my mailbox :p, comming to answer =) but you have already find the answer ^^

yes, that just because you used a partial or translation, so the same RegEX will work with just a little translation in it ^^, you get the good idea XD

Have fun ^p^/

mkvenner14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It looks like there's an issue with the plugin (version 0.0.3.1) for RJ207838's trial version. The text box loads but no text is displayed and conversations don't advance. Guessing an incompatibility with another plugin?

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It looks like there's an issue with the plugin (version 0.0.3.1) for RJ207838's trial version. The text box loads but no text is displayed and conversations don't advance. Guessing an incompatibility with another plugin?
Gni o_O, that a strange issue, i DLed the trial and will try to find the problem

Edit :
Ok, i find the problem =), that was inded because of another plugin, corrected the problem so that not happen anymore with another ^^

i updated the patcher, use the 0.0.3.2 ^^, have fun ^p^/

Last edited:

mkvenner14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks very much!

eyes232

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks Libellule. This tool helps a loot with MV games.

darthfenrir

Reputation score
I can't seem to get the patch to work for RJ199164 レティシア物語~スフェール王国の若き三姉妹~.
ClipLoger doesn't show up when I start the game, neither does the CheatMenu, but when I installed the CheatMenu plugin separately it worked.

OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I can't seem to get the patch to work for RJ199164 レティシア物語~スフェール王国の若き三姉妹~.
ClipLoger doesn't show up when I start the game, neither does the CheatMenu, but when I installed the CheatMenu plugin separately it worked.
Plop =),

i find why, normaly it's corrected ^^, just launch my patcher and DL the new version 0.0.3.3 ^^

for this game, add the following RegEx while installing my patcher :p (this game flood a lot without it ^^

Code:
^体力((。max。)|(。min。)|(。\d{1,5})。)(.+|)魔力((。max。)|(。min。)|(。\d{1,5}。))疲労((。max。)|(。min。)|(。\d{1,5}。))$

darthfenrir

Reputation score
Plop =),

i find why, normaly it's corrected ^^, just launch my patcher and DL the new version 0.0.3.3 ^^

for this game, add the following RegEx while installing my patcher :p (this game flood a lot without it ^^

Code:
^体力((。max。)|(。min。)|(。\d{1,5})。)(.+|)魔力((。max。)|(。min。)|(。\d{1,5}。))疲労((。max。)|(。min。)|(。\d{1,5}。))$
Awesome, it's working great, thank you for fixing it so fast.

Edit: After getting past the prologue, the flooding seems to have returned.
I get spammed by this with the percentage increasing as you walk.
「体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。」

Last edited:
OP
Libellule

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Awesome, it's working great, thank you for fixing it so fast.

Edit: After getting past the prologue, the flooding seems to have returned.
I get spammed by this with the percentage increasing as you walk.
「体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。体力。max。魔力。max。疲労。1%。」
hooo, my bad =), didn't play enough to see that ^^, i was tinking that will be number, but it's % =)...

here try this one :

Code:
^体力((。max。)|(。min。)|(。\d{1,3}%。)|(。\d{1,5}。))(.+|)魔力((。max。)|(。min。)|(。\d{1,3}%。)|(。\d{1,5}。))疲労((。max。)|(。min。)|(。\d{1,3}%。)|(。\d{1,5}。))$

shadowstep

Reputation score
In RJ202592 , whenever I get into a battle, the hooker rapidly repeats only the enemy's name. Any dialog during battles gets lost in the torrent. In the tutorial for hooking it only goes over numbers, and the built in "no repeat" function isn't helping.

Kachopper9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm having an issue with the text grabber. There's text on the UI while traveling and it keeps repeating, despite the settings.

Using VNR for the translation.

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Enigma VB Unpacker was updated with support for Enigma Virtual Box v7.90.