What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers

Yeah it's just bug fixes. I guess nevermind for now, there's already a v1.14 (that's also bug fixes) that was released.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ180724] Jumble Jokers

I think the latest version is 1.15. Your partial works fine with it, except for the anti-sex charms, which don't work at all with your partial installed.

Not sure how much use they'd actually be anyway. The issue with a 'corrupt' party isn't the amount of damage they take, (lust or otherwise) it's the constant loss of your turn every single turn.

Edit: The stones are in the inventory, and translated. They just can't be equipped for some reason.
Did you mess with whatever flag sets the item as wearable by it's owner?

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
[FONT=comic\ sans\ ms]Requesting for the latest version of this game Download link anyone? nyaa-[/FONT]

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
TY but already found a V1.13. nyaa- :rolleyes:
It is kinda insane, I know, but you COULD, now bear with me, it's gonna be unorthodox -believe me, I know-, still might be worth a shot, really I mean it, so, you COULD try looking in the game's thread, of which there is a link in the nicely-put-together-by-yugifan opening post here (but might as well give it, here: "ULMF Topic : http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29279"), and there, now this is the tricky part -but don't give up just yet!-, you could, if the old and new Gods allow and are in a good mood, again, if you get quite lucky, so, you could look for links of v1.15 provided by most honorable members here, in this case, nonother than elusi, I think, in or around post #255 of the thread, and trying to download... Maybe, I think?

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I believe I've applied the translation correctly, that is to say the menu and those particulars are in english, but all the dialogue and gameplay isn't. Does the translation not cover this aspect or have I derp'd it up in applying the translation and only got half?

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I believe I've applied the translation correctly, that is to say the menu and those particulars are in english, but all the dialogue and gameplay isn't. Does the translation not cover this aspect or have I derp'd it up in applying the translation and only got half?
This is a complete partial.

"Partial": Refers, programmatically, to the UI (e.g. combat and non-combat menus, along with most text within them) translation. The dialogue and story-related text are not translated, therefore partials are helpful for people who just want to get through the game without understanding the plot.
"Full": Refers to everything in the game--menus, dialogue, H-scenes, and miscellaneous gameplay (barring any bugs or translator oversights).
"Incomplete": The game translation is not finished. An incomplete partial means only parts of the menus are translated and will likely be finished in the future. An incomplete "full" translation means that, usually, a translator has only finished translating everything up to a certain point in the game's progression and will likely finish in the future.
"Complete": The game translation is finished, whether it is a partial or full translation. The translator may fix bugs or oversights with newer translation versions, but the translation should be more or less done.

DustyX

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"Partial": Refers, programmatically, to the UI (e.g. combat and non-combat menus, along with most text within them) translation. The dialogue and story-related text are not translated, therefore partials are helpful for people who just want to get through the game without understanding the plot.
"Full": Refers to everything in the game--menus, dialogue, H-scenes, and miscellaneous gameplay (barring any bugs or translator oversights).
"Incomplete": The game translation is not finished. An incomplete partial means only parts of the menus are translated and will likely be finished in the future. An incomplete "full" translation means that, usually, a translator has only finished translating everything up to a certain point in the game's progression and will likely finish in the future.
"Complete": The game translation is finished, whether it is a partial or full translation. The translator may fix bugs or oversights with newer translation versions, but the translation should be more or less done.
Ah, much obliged~

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@DustyX as @Emerald_Gladiator said, partial does indeed just translate parts of the game. A partial is meant to be used with a machine translation program such as Translation Aggregator.
Why? Well, when you DO boot up TA and use it without a partial, try going into a menu or battle. The TA will put everything in one long sentence or worse. Thus partials fixes this issue by having these things already translated for you making navigating much easier.

Docklow

Reputation score
hi i am new here so i downloaded the game but
i keep getting graphic/windowskins/001-blue01
how do i fix it

ThugPug

Reputation score
Every time I start up the game, I get no text and once the game starts it gives me an error message and closes. any ideas?

Itazura

Reputation score
I might be dumb, but I don't know how to apply the patch

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score
Gonna spoonfeed here. Just so you know, the instructions are literally posted in yugifan's signature.
First, make a backup of the game folder in case something messes up.
After downloading and extracting the partial, you should have a single file named 180724. Rename that to 180724.rar, and then extract again. You'll wind up with two folders (data and graphics) as well as the game.ini
From there, make sure you've downloaded .
You'll need to open the decrypter, click file -> open file. Guide it to the game's directory, and you should see one file in there. Remember it's name for later, because I sure don't. Select that file. Next, go to tools ->extract all. This will pull the game's data and extract it to a folder conveniently named "extract"
Cut (or copy) everything in that folder, and paste it into the game's folder. Remember that file you used in the decrypter? Delete it now. This will cause the game itself to use the new folders you'll be adding.
Cut (or copy) the files from the translation folder and paste them into the game folder. You'll get a message, just overwrite everything.
Boom, translated. Fire it up!

Also, if anyone is getting errors on startup like I did, make sure you've downloaded the RPG Maker XP . That got it working for me, though I had several RTPs installed already so I'm not sure if you need others as well.

Also also: There is a full translation in progress.

Edit: Someone let me know if there's something in here I shouldn't have said or linked to

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.