What's new

[WIP - Full] RJ180002 - ぼくとママとしょうたくん

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First release here.
Some missing texts from the system have been translated, and more H scenes have been done.
here-
---replaced----

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
new release. everything in normal playthrough should be translated. only the recollection room is not translated. if i missed anything please tell me. also if anyone has experience in fixing the font size, please tell me.

suiton

Demon Girl
Reputation score
new release. everything in normal playthrough should be translated. only the recollection room is not translated. if i missed anything please tell me. also if anyone has experience in fixing the font size, please tell me.
Thanks for your work. Just curious how do you access the recollection room in this game?

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for your work. Just curious how do you access the recollection room in this game?
From the data, there is a trigger just above your bed, which is activated when you have all endings.

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
went through the data and translated the missing lines

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score
cant post it at all seems not writable, anyways its like the options is do naughty things with mom when u click the bed with her in party, and then the scene is all japanese after that, same with the other girl who likes the protagonist, basically bed scenes.

emmaus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
cant post it at all seems not writable, anyways its like the options is do naughty things with mom when u click the bed with her in party, and then the scene is all japanese after that, same with the other girl who likes the protagonist, basically bed scenes.
Found them, they are most likely referenced from the recollection room.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can you please reupload links? I lost the original for the main story and link doesn't seem to be working.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is this finished? Can't tell by the comments. It looks like an interesting game... If so would it be possible for someone to reupload the full translation?

Last edited:

ChanceXD`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found out that you guys are talking about the actual game.
So here's a mega link:
I'm surprised I had already had this upload on mega o_o...

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Personally I was talking about the translation. Are the files in the original post the complete translation with just the recollection rooms missing, or is there another translation somewhere?