What's new

[Complete - Full] 少女神エミリー(Petite Goddess Emily) Translation

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Original Thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26695
DLSite(JP):
DLSite(EN):

A week has passed since I finished the translation on Naoko's game, and I believe it's about time to announce my next
project. After thorough consideration(a.k.a. the famous scientific method called "eeny meeny miny moe"), I decided
to pick 少女神エミリー(Petite Goddess Emily according to the English DLSite, a fitting title if I say so myself).

Jokes aside, the reason I decided to pick this game is twofold: Firstly, the game looked interesting. Though it is
slightly linear, and most H-scenes are part of the main story, it isn't a gigantic game, so instead of going for an
open world game like Naoko's, I decided to go for something else this time. Secondly, I realized no Shoku games were
ever fully translated. This is for those people that always hoped to see a game of this circle translated. Putting
the fans aside, I hope everyone will enjoy it as well.

The art style of the circle is what one might describe as....peculiar. The body proportions of the main character are
not exactly what Leonardo da Vinci had in mind when he created the Vitruvian Man. However, I don't think that's a bad
thing. Games are a form of art too, and art doesn't have to stick to reality the whole time.

Regarding the story of the game, it's pretty straightforward, at least up to a point: You control a goddess who has
descended upon a nation to help it fend off the demons that threaten to destroy it. You help them out, but stuff
happen along the way and...well, you will see the rest of the story yourselves. It's an H game after all.

The scenes are not ordinary either. Well, the word ordinary has a different meaning for each of us, but what I mean is
that they are not just straight, consensual scenes. The protagonist gets violated by all sorts of demons, insects, etc.
This game features fetishes like Loli, Ahegao, Rape, Prostitution, Gangbang, Pissing, Childbirth, Drugs, etc. I still
think Scat is harder to handle than all of these, but in the end, it's all up to you peeps who will play it.

If you are interested, you can buy the game here:

or here:

It's here, boys and girls!!

Another translation finished~ It might seem a bit quick compared to Naoko's game, but this game isn't as large as that one. It has less scenes, and the maps have less things that needed to be translated. I did work some more hours since I really wanted to release the game faster this time. You guys had to wait many months last time, so I figured it was worth the extra work. Also, there was no scat involved, and that made the process easier.

This game uses some custom scripts that might be buggy, so I urge anyone that finds one to report it at once.

I have kept the story intact, and didn't modify any parts of it at all. The game isn't really hard, and if you get stuck at a boss or something, you can farm regular enemies, get more skill points, and challenge the boss again. There are some gameovers, but I trust you peeps, those won't be of any concern.

Without further ado, here you go:

MEGA LINK:

Patch Version History:
v1.02: Translated some missing parts.
v1.01: Fixed a bug concerning skills.
v1.00: Translation released.

Images translated as well, thanks to imnotapervert ~~
Here's another linky link for you peeps--->

I hope all of you will enjoy this game! If you happen to really like it, you should buy it to support the developers as well! Shoku is a very popular h-game circle, even if their artstyle is kinda unorthodox!

Last edited:

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 少女神エミリー(Petite Goddess Emily) Translation Progress

Looking forward to it, thank elfloren.

Looking at dlsite, is there any exhibitionism in the game (no ulmf thread, at least according to google :eek: )?

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking forward to it, thank elfloren.

Looking at dlsite, is there any exhibitionism in the game (no ulmf thread, at least according to google :eek: )?
My bad, forgot to add the link of the original thread.

Yeah, it has exhibitionism as well.

Deleted member 224977

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking forward to he translation just don`t burn yourself out :cool:

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My bad, forgot to add the link of the original thread.

Yeah, it has exhibitionism as well.
That's weird, google didn't catch it using the RJ number, first time ever. ._.

Thanks for the info, I'll eagerly await this one then.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This looks like another fun game. :)
You're awesome for translating another game this soon.

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have chosen wisely.

The Shoku games are great and i always looked forward to see one of them translated.

I hope you have fun with translating this because the sequel "Girl night MILK" would also be fantastic.

Anyway thank you very much for your efforts.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have chosen wisely.

The Shoku games are great and i always looked forward to see one of them translated.

I hope you have fun with translating this because the sequel "Girl night MILK" would also be fantastic.

Anyway thank you very much for your efforts.
Yeah, I tried some of the circle's games, and even though the art style looked weird at first, they were actually quite interesting.

As for the game you're talking about, girl knight Milk, I saw that it has much more content than this. If I do like Emily, I'll consider trying that as well, but a larger game means it'll take more time to translate...which isn't that bad if the game is worth it I guess.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Shoku game translation!! My life is complete Q.Q

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Glad you're translating this. One question though.

I think Joe007 was going to attempt this but he had trouble translating dialogue that was in a script or something like that.
Something like this:
[/QUOTE]
Changing that breaks the game.
How are you going to get around this? (For future reference)

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was someone translating this? I thought the only thing that existed was a partial or something. About what you ask, no idea, haven't stumbled on it yet(no such dialogue exists in H-scenes or in common NPCs.)

After I find anything like that and translate it, I'll try testing it and see what the problem might be.

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Was someone translating this? I thought the only thing that existed was a partial or something.
Joe007 was going to but he struggled with what I posted so he abandoned it. Wasn't ever announced so that's why.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Big thanks for translating, it looks interesting.

I will wait until translation is done then buy it... or I'll get lucky and there will be a sale while I wait :D

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not a big fan of loli, but it looks interesting. Can't wait for the finished translation.

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Joe007 was going to but he struggled with what I posted so he abandoned it. Wasn't ever announced so that's why.
Yup I struggled finding the dialogue for Emily the main character as all of her dialogue was placed in scripts which I struggled to get out. After that I decided to rather translate a game where I didn't have to dig around soo much so I am still busy with Naedoko's Demon Ground. But I think Elforen has more than enough translating ability to find it.

Wish you luck on this one, it was something I really loved to see and hope to play the game after you are finished with it ^-^ Your translations are awesome and enjoy seeing a game I love quite a bit being translated. Was sad to see non of Shoku's games that were translated. I didn't even get that far into the translation so nothing to worry about was just messing with it, to see if I could get into translating it but now that I have a bigger project it will keep me busy for a while.

Goodluck!! Can't wait for this to be finished!!

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll manage to work on it....hopefully!
It's probably some kind of weird script they decided to add for some reason...
I remember stumbling across something similar once, where no english character was added in the script, so if you tried to translate related phrases, it would just bug the game. But you could add english characters and then translate normally.

But it seems Shoku games are kinda popular, huh? Didn't expect this much interest ^_^

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thank you so much elfloren :)

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Will definitely buy the game once the translation is out.
Thanks for doing this.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No prob guys. I'm glad so many of you are hyped.

I've been working on it for the past days, and I believe I can make it happen before Easter. It's smaller than Naoko's game, and the H-scenes are much easier to cope with. There are some complications with the way dialogues work/etc, but that won't be a problem. No ETA yet though, need to translate a good percentage of the game first.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome! :D