What's new

[Complete - Full] 少女神エミリー(Petite Goddess Emily) Translation

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You mean the version 1.02 of my translation? I hadn't translated some lines, so I translated those as well.
Oh you mean the dialogue lines? Not the menu ones? I mean the picture of Emily pussy or womb is still in Japanese

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh you mean the dialogue lines? Not the menu ones? I mean the picture of Emily pussy or womb is still in Japanese
I translated those images, if you put them in the appropriate folder they should be in english, I think...

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I translated those images, if you put them in the appropriate folder they should be in english, I think...
Oh I see can you send the files for me? Because when I copy and paste it didn't translated anything still the same xD

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh I see can you send the files for me? Because when I copy and paste it didn't translated anything still the same xD
Okay, I made a small mistake. This game is Emily, not Milk. For this one, imnotapervert was the one who translated the images, not me. Sorry for confusing you.
You can get his modified images here:

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Okay, I made a small mistake. This game is Emily, not Milk. For this one, imnotapervert was the one who translated the images, not me. Sorry for confusing you.
You can get his modified images here:
Yes yes It's okay well I did ask you a question about emily So It's Emily Alright xD Wait So that's the image for this one that isn't translated right?

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes yes It's okay well I did ask you a question about emily So It's Emily Alright xD Wait So that's the image for this one that isn't translated right?
Not by me. imnotapervert has translated the images on his own, and I don't intend to work on them, so you should grab his folder and use it ^_^

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not by me. imnotapervert has translated the images on his own, and I don't intend to work on them, so you should grab his folder and use it ^_^
Ahh again thanks by the way WHO translated the Girl Milk Knight? It's like a 50-50 half assed translation xD Half of the dialogues were correct but half of them are not? That isn't machine translated isn't it?

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ahh again thanks by the way WHO translated the Girl Milk Knight? It's like a 50-50 half assed translation xD Half of the dialogues were correct but half of them are not? That isn't machine translated isn't it?
If you're using my own translation, it's a regular one.

There's also another translation, can't remember by whom, but I don't know how that one was created.

Try this one and see if you like it https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/translations/14684-少公女騎士みるく-girl-knight-milk-translation

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Eh... You probably got someone else translation then, because elfloren ones are not half assed, they are quite solid.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Eh... You probably got someone else translation then, because elfloren ones are not half assed, they are quite solid.
Well I did got it at F95zone Can you send me a link for a proper translation?

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you're using my own translation, it's a regular one.

There's also another translation, can't remember by whom, but I don't know how that one was created.

Try this one and see if you like it https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...lk-translation
Wow You're translation for the Girl Knight Milk is on the spot thanks plus the the writing on Milk's thoughts are pretty good nice editing on the font
By the way There's an option that appears on the menu when you press esc and milk will masturbate I don't remember but How do you make it appear?

Question 2 Is there any way to change her title or job? I picked the Girl Knight which is Female Knight on yours

3rd Where I find the Invincible battle machine suit? You know the samurai like armor? xD also is there a way to skip all the dialogues?

4th Is there a new game plus here? I mean can you start over the whole story and have all your previous items?

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wow You're translation for the Girl Knight Milk is on the spot thanks plus the the writing on Milk's thoughts are pretty good nice editing on the font
By the way There's an option that appears on the menu when you press esc and milk will masturbate I don't remember but How do you make it appear?

Question 2 Is there any way to change her title or job? I picked the Girl Knight which is Female Knight on yours

3rd Where I find the Invincible battle machine suit? You know the samurai like armor? xD also is there a way to skip all the dialogues?

4th Is there a new game plus here? I mean can you start over the whole story and have all your previous items?
I think the option to masturbate appears after a certain point in the story.
About her title and job, I believe those change automatically.
That battle machine suit is in the last dungeon if I recall correctly.
I can't remember since it's been a while, but try holding Ctrl, Shift, Q, or W. I think there was a way to skip the blahblah, but I might be wrong.
No new game plus, after you beat the story, you can continue to play, do other sidequests, and walk around.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't remember since it's been a while, but try holding Ctrl, Shift, Q, or W. I think there was a way to skip the blahblah, but I might be wrong.
No new game plus, after you beat the story, you can continue to play, do other sidequests, and walk around.
Yeah I figured it out You can masturbate if you buy all the dildo,vibrator,Anal bead I forgot the other one xD

Oh So 4 title or jobs per game right? Depending on what you've choose
​​​​​​
And yeah the BMS (Battle Machine Suit) you gotta fight lisa then talk to Sister then teleport to the dungeon then find it

By the way What's your strategy for the last boss? And What's the games that you're translating now?

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yeah I figured it out You can masturbate if you buy all the dildo,vibrator,Anal bead I forgot the other one xD

Oh So 4 title or jobs per game right? Depending on what you've choose
​​​​​​
And yeah the BMS (Battle Machine Suit) you gotta fight lisa then talk to Sister then teleport to the dungeon then find it

By the way What's your strategy for the last boss? And What's the games that you're translating now?

KodokuAi

Reputation score
Still havent found solution so kinda joining random forums that discuss this game. So hi :D

Anyhow, I got an Issue. I went to sergeant and accept the quest to kill the demon soldiers, went up 1 screen. Killed in the farm I think 4 or 5 of them? 3 at top farms and 1 at the entrance.

Nothing happened.. Killed them all, went back to quest giver and all that NPC says is "..." and "what next" says I still have to kill all demon soldiers.

So I'm I glitched somehow? Or there are more of them somewhere....? Anyhow, help would be appreciated .

UPDATE: Okay.. after mindless 30min or walking around and re-loading and testing stuff.....

Apparently between 4 houses, between upper ones, between the dtrees. Is Event -.-'

Last edited: