What's new

[Complete - Full] トッコー委員会オウカRPG [RJ184230] (Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
ulmf thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29466

It's done! My first full translation, and the first full translation of an Ankoku-Marimo game. Patch is available on my blog, which there is a link to in my signature. If you can't see it, you may need to enable signatures.
Be sure to check out the documents I included, which include a scene and hint guide, and a readme with instructions for applying the patch.

Big thanks to knoloa and merrill for the battle icons, and to the people who playtested (let me know if you want to be specifically credited).

Update 6/18/18: Fixed the targeting being untranslated, thanks to Candiru for helping me figure that out. Also someone found an untranslated dialogue with a student in the homeroom after a certain event, so fixed that too. And added an optional common events file that removes the ecstasy loss in battle. See the hint guide for how to use it (just copy paste).

Last edited:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: トッコー委員会オウカRPG [RJ184230] (Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG))

Thanks for the partial man. Its an awesome game with some of my favorite art and Marimo's games rarely get partials much less translations so thanks again for your help.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im sorry to say that after you did all this work. But the most recent version of the game is actually 1.03.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Im sorry to say that after you did all this work. But the most recent version of the game is actually 1.03.
My mistake, should have looked closer.

If his changelog indicates all that was changed, the translation should still work, doesn't look like he altered any of the files I translated. If someone could let me know whether it still works, that would be great.

Last edited:

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score

Any chance of someone picking this translation up and running with it? I'm almost willing to put out a commission at this point.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i have a problem with this game, it takes to long to open and always crash i cant even get pass the 1st battle because of this, when the 1st battle start the game stays on black screen and the game close itself with no error message or anything and most hentai games run on my laptop.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

BUMP. seriusly can anyone explain to me how to run this game? i dont understand.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

BUMP. seriusly can anyone explain to me how to run this game? i dont understand.
Well... this is the translation thread. Questions on the game are better answered in the game thread linked on the OP. If this is a general question on getting MV to work for you (sounds like an MV issue with lag/etc.) you might try the general help thread. Have you run other MV games? Some systems are touchy with them...

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Any chance of someone picking this translation up and running with it? I'm almost willing to put out a commission at this point.
I would tackle it if I actually had RPGMV. I think it might be doable without it, but it would be much less tedious with the actual program.

What Hoboy said. I did post in the other thread though.

veraleth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would tackle it if I actually had RPGMV. I think it might be doable without it, but it would be much less tedious with the actual program.

What Hoboy said. I did post in the other thread though.
will it not work with a cracked version? $80 is ridiculous when you dont plan to use it commercially.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

will it not work with a cracked version? $80 is ridiculous when you dont plan to use it commercially.
Sorry for the late response, I don't check this section that often.
The problem with a cracked version is it's a 1 GB file and I am on limited bandwidth. I wouldn't want to waste my bandwidth on a crack that doesn't work or is just some malware.

Think I will be getting it soon anyway though.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the translation work, and even the cracked version work ...
here's the catch ...
Some way or another making with RPG MV will change minimum requirement OS ...
RPG MV basic design should work with Win XP, but somehow certain game won't work if you don't play it at Win 7 or upper ... (it says the file isn't legit Windows file, or missing Kernel32.dll, etc)

I already tried the game, the partial, and applied the partial to the game ...
and it work (I use Win 7 tough) ...

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Bumping to say that I will be doing a full translation for this.

It will take a bit longer than I initially thought, for a couple of reasons:
1. There is more dialogue than I thought there was.
2. Most of the dialogue is heavy on slang and euphemisms, which don't translate well. So I will have to basically make up something that makes sense to western audiences in those cases. This is mainly just due to the setting being a Japanese school. Obviously I will try to stay true to the spirit of the original plot and characters.
3. Also, I will attempt to fix the remaining bugs in the end area, when I get to that part.

Will make a new thread - or update this one - when I am farther along.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good luck and Godspeed

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I wish you goodluck too, this is a great game, one of the few good ones on this year.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That's awesome news! Thank you for your effort! This is one game that was definitely on my "to buy and play" list if it did get translated.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Bumping to say that I will be doing a full translation for this.

It will take a bit longer than I initially thought, for a couple of reasons:
1. There is more dialogue than I thought there was.
2. Most of the dialogue is heavy on slang and euphemisms, which don't translate well. So I will have to basically make up something that makes sense to western audiences in those cases. This is mainly just due to the setting being a Japanese school. Obviously I will try to stay true to the spirit of the original plot and characters.
3. Also, I will attempt to fix the remaining bugs in the end area, when I get to that part.

Will make a new thread - or update this one - when I am farther along.
Absolute madman. Good luck and take your time.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Awesome! I love Marimo's games, but I tend to not get into the RPGs as much simply because I can't understand what's going on. Google translation only gets you so far.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh boy, Im really happy I buyed this game. Thank you so much for doing it Mayak.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. :D

One thing I just remembered. The battle commands are pictures, not text sent from the engine. I could try to edit the pictures, but my photoshop skills are a bit lacking so it would not look so good. Maybe I'll put it to a vote or something once I have the thread up. It's pretty clear what the commands do anyway since they have icons as well. Or I could just replace it with regular battle commands.