What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi School Trip (むっち無知 修学旅行)

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi School Trip (むっち無知 修学旅行)

Yeah, it's a timeline of the series. Posting a full version of it because just having the tiny thumbnail was bugging me

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Great series. And big ole' rep points for translating those pixiv images.
(unrelated) Dr. Bug is another one I wish were translated.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

LoK14 -- You're in luck. I spotted that on the dev's twitter and it already drew my attention. The timeline's probably the most frequent question I get asked.

Tesseract -- Thanks for the rep, here's one more for ya!

Also, I think I've settled on 'Hornyfulness' being the name for the fake medical condition コンマズウズウ (Konmazuuzuu). It's long and wordy but the average person sees through it immediately. Since the dev posted that's she's going to do yet another update for school trip, I'll probably plug in the changes once that comes out.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn, That Scrunchi series ...
Can't stop laughing ... :D

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn. Glasses Keiko is too strong. I hope the dev makes a series about her "slutification".

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Damn. Glasses Keiko is too strong. I hope the dev makes a series about her "slutification".
Was just thinking that. You can't tell us she becomes a slut and not make a game about it. How unfair. :(

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Was just thinking that. You can't tell us she becomes a slut and not make a game about it. How unfair. :(
This timeline business incuding Keiko is rather new, so I have the strong hunch the dev is baiting us for a sequel. Keiko's also being added to the new update to School Trip, so it feels like she's getting her time in the limelight now.

Good news everyone! Hoboy & boobybot beat me to it, but yeah, the dev a new game in the series. To add to the post, she says there will definitely be clothes-changing, but she's not sure what Keiko's character theme will be yet. Yutaka's is ignorance, Aya's is being hapless, but how does a former wallflower get to being a sex fiend? How does the plot advance?

If you guys come up with any good ideas I think the dev is open to hearing them. I might type some up and send them to her maybe.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

By the way Where can I find the medicine for the hurt kid?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Crossposting from another thread, it seems the dev snuck in a little something with the bugfix update just released for School Trip. Here it is, tl'ed for your viewing pleasure.

The title reads:
Slut!? ⇔ Airhead/Bimbo!?
Country Life (temp name)

Get hype!

Last edited:
OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In honor of the upcoming Keiko game, . A thank you to ewn for double-checking some of these for me.

Last edited:

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In honor of the upcoming Keiko game, here's another bunch of pics. A thank you to ewn for double-checking these for me.

Is it me or none of these images load?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anything that was directly uploaded here will no longer work.
This... I had something like 80 pics uploaded. Replacing them takes a fair chunk of time, unfortunately.

Here's the to tide you over till then.

Rrezz

Reputation score
This... I had something like 80 pics uploaded. Replacing them takes a fair chunk of time, unfortunately.

I like this. Very nice Album. I love this guys works, its simply amazing.

rizo

Reputation score
Is there any plan to translate the first game? Since it's the only one in the series which hasn't been translated.

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow you did a really awsome job, thank you!

Aww I really want to know what Yutaka and her friends talk about in all those previous photos :(

Are you planning on upload them anywhere? Getting to know would make me really happy.

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I like this. Very nice Album. I love this guys works, its simply amazing.
Glad you liked 'em - the dev's pretty awesome, so I'm hoping this can help spread the word + build hype for the sequel.

Is there any plan to translate the first game? Since it's the only one in the series which hasn't been translated.
There is indeed! The language is simple but there's just so much text, so... don't expect it anytime soon :(

Wow you did a really awsome job, thank you!

Aww I really want to know what Yutaka and her friends talk about in all those previous photos :(

Are you planning on upload them anywhere? Getting to know would make me really happy.
Ha, I'm glad! I'd have no problem uploading some more, but there's a small handful I'm hoping to get a tl check on first. I just don't know who to ask right now...

Leamonde

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like the game received an update just yesterday with more content. Given how much love you have for this, I'm guessing you'll translate the new stuff too when you'll have time.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks like the game received an update just yesterday with more content. Given how much love you have for this, I'm guessing you'll translate the new stuff too when you'll have time.
wait what is the new content though