What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi School Trip (むっち無知 修学旅行)

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the game received an update just yesterday with more content. Given how much love you have for this, I'm guessing you'll translate the new stuff too when you'll have time.
You know me.

Full download in the attachment.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I never would have thought that the older sister used to be incredibly awkward and anti-social.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I never would have thought that the older sister used to be incredibly awkward and anti-social.
lol ikr it makes you wanna know what situation made her transform in to such a hoe

Leamonde

Lurker
Reputation score
You know me.

Mega link:
Key: !_2IRM8kCKAT1gaOuUK_77SqmiBv7jCE8fQlz2vxXEUI
That's great. I just went and bought a copy of the game to go along with it.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
You know me.

Mega link:
You my good man are the real mvp!
You wouldn't happen to have any information regarding the translation of the first game in this series? I think I remember you saying someone was working on it.

Last edited:

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Y'know, since Keiko's getting an origin game, I wouldn't mind the next one being about Aya's younger years :p Then we can find out hints about Grandma's secret lewd past and then she'll get a game, and (since I'm on a roll here) then we find out about their ancient Feudal Japan ancestor who appears in the Grandma's and/or Aya's game as ghost in one quest line and then we get a game about them :p

Last edited:
OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Right? Talk about a character shift. Guess she found one way to get attention/'friends'/never be lonely again.

You my good man are the real mvp!
You wouldn't happen to have any information regarding the translation of the first game in this series? I think I remember you saying someone was working on it.
Thank you, glad you liked it. And yes, someone is working on it: me (look up a couple posts). It's slow going, however. Still trying to convince someone who worked on it in the past and lost their progress to do so again. That would sure speed things up.

Y'know, since Keiko's getting an origin game, I wouldn't mind the next one being about Aya's younger years :p Then we can find out hints about Grandma's secret lewd past and then she'll get a game, and (since I'm on a roll here) then we find out about their ancient Feudal Japan ancestor who appears in the Grandma's and/or Aya's game as ghost in one quest line and then we get a game about them :p
Couldn't agree more about an Aya origin story! Funny thing about the 'family heritage' part, Ares02 and I were chatting on the same lines as you, and he made a pretty neat discovery: !

Some choice quotes:
"Tennin (天人) [...] are spiritual beings found in Japanese Buddhism that are similar to western angels, nymphs or fairies."
"They are usually pictured as unnaturally beautiful women [...]"
"In a Noh play Hagoromo, [...] tennyo come to the earth and take off their hagoromo. A fisherman spies them and hides their clothes in order to force one to marry him. After some years he tells his wife what he did, and she finds her clothes and returns to heaven."

So, quick tally.
Beautiful? Check.
Clueless/Hapless? Check.
Connection to beings from the sky? Check.

With the occasional reference to Yutaka as an angel in School Trip, and the way she *spoiler* plants the holy pea pods for a Jack-and-the-beanstalk-style trip up to Heaven to be given the Maiden's Token, there's definitely a celestial connection. *end spoiler*

So holy cow, I think he cracked the case with this one! It makes so much sense it can't be a mistake. It even explains a metaphor one of the sauna guys comes up with for Yutaka I was puzzling over for quite a bit. And that story is too hilarious, it's like a scene straight from the game: "Hey, what if I hide her wings so she's stuck here with me. Then, maybe I can manage to convince her we oughta get married! Huzzah! This has gotta work, right?"

rizo

Reputation score
I just played the extended demo, oh my goodness it made me a lot more excited for the full release! I'm going to go back and play the Translated Mucchi Muchi series. I love how gullible and innocent she is!

Rrezz

Reputation score
You know me.

Mega link:
Bless your soul, you're a saint among sinners!

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Couldn't agree more about an Aya origin story! Funny thing about the 'family heritage' part, Ares02 and I were chatting on the same lines as you, and he made a pretty neat discovery: !

Some choice quotes:
"Tennin (天人) [...] are spiritual beings found in Japanese Buddhism that are similar to western angels, nymphs or fairies."
"They are usually pictured as unnaturally beautiful women [...]"
"In a Noh play Hagoromo, [...] tennyo come to the earth and take off their hagoromo. A fisherman spies them and hides their clothes in order to force one to marry him. After some years he tells his wife what he did, and she finds her clothes and returns to heaven."

So, quick tally.
Beautiful? Check.
Clueless/Hapless? Check.
Connection to beings from the sky? Check.

With the occasional reference to Yutaka as an angel in School Trip, and the way she *spoiler* plants the holy pea pods for a Jack-and-the-beanstalk-style trip up to Heaven to be given the Maiden's Token, there's definitely a celestial connection. *end spoiler*

So holy cow, I think he cracked the case with this one! It makes so much sense it can't be a mistake. It even explains a metaphor one of the sauna guys comes up with for Yutaka I was puzzling over for quite a bit. And that story is too hilarious, it's like a scene straight from the game: "Hey, what if I hide her wings so she's stuck here with me. Then, maybe I can manage to convince her we oughta get married! Huzzah! This has gotta work, right?"
Ooh, that sounds cool! I'm a monster girl fan, so I'd be all for it. I'm also a delinquent girl fan, which is part of the reason I'm really interested in the idea of a game about her younger years :p

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I just played the extended demo, oh my goodness it made me a lot more excited for the full release! I'm going to go back and play the Translated Mucchi Muchi series. I love how gullible and innocent she is!
guys i dont get what you mean by extended demo doesnt the game end after you strip at school after the image change?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That's great. I just went and bought a copy of the game to go along with it.
Nice! I'm psyched just like you are!

I know. Awesome, right?

Bless your soul, you're a saint among sinners!
Thanks. What can I say, it's like we're... what's the h-game enthusiast's version of the phrase 'thick as thieves'?

Sticky as... actually, let's not go there.

Ooh, that sounds cool! I'm a monster girl fan, so I'd be all for it.
Ha! I figured it was more like a 'family heritage/descendant' deal, but if Keiko hit Mach 2 Lewdness and all of a sudden sprouted wings I think I'd lose my lid!

guys i dont get what you mean by extended demo doesnt the game end after you strip at school after the image change?
Like Ares02 says, yup. It's really a tease. But apparently there's that future trial to look forward to as well.

Oh yeah, and I put up a patch to cover some small typos and the like. Link is right under the trial.

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
Seems the game was updated with new content. It's v1.600 now. Will you translate the new content too?
Thanks.

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems the game was updated with new content. It's v1.600 now. Will you translate the new content too?
Thanks.
If this is the update from the 9th you're referring to, I believe it's just the Keiko demo. So it's already translated ;)

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
If this is the update from the 9th you're referring to, I believe it's just the Keiko demo. So it's already translated ;)
Yes. But what's the Keiko demo and where I can I find it?