What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi School Trip (むっち無知 修学旅行)

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
whatever happened to the first game? Did anyone get around to translating it?

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
the first game is "Summer", beautifully translated
the second is "Country Life", atm untranslated
the thirs is "School Trip", translated too
then there're the "IF" spin-off stories, translated

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the first game is "Summer", beautifully translated
the second is "Country Life", atm untranslated
the thirs is "School Trip", translated too
then there're the "IF" spin-off stories, translated
There's a game before Muchi Muchi Inaka?

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait, Country Life was the first game. Summer Vacation is a prequel. Has there been any progress on translating Country Life? I think there was a partial translation that was abandoned and then I think someone was trying to complete the partial translation?

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yes country life was the first and no one translated this. This is also the best out of all the series imo, it also had really good DLC come with it if anyone still has it, but on the internet it's pretty much gone. Hopefully someone out there saved a full updated copy.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Wait, Country Life was the first game. Summer Vacation is a prequel. Has there been any progress on translating Country Life? I think there was a partial translation that was abandoned and then I think someone was trying to complete the partial translation?
my bad, I was listing them story-wise, not for release-date

as for the County Life, we either go machine-translation or trust in Etory's awesomeness

djunk101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
my bad, I was listing them story-wise, not for release-date

as for the County Life, we either go machine-translation or trust in Etory's awesomeness
Is Muchi Muchi Inaka the same as Country Life or are they different games?

agoodname2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If someone wants to translate it I have the game, I was the person who uploaded the updates way back

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
ah, sorry :D
yes, Muchi Muchi Inaka is the "Country Life" I mentioned (name taken from the credits of Muchi Muchi Summer).
While I'm not sure about what wasd123 was pointing at, could be this?

School Trip, Summer and IF are all in the "school trip pack", while Country Life is alone in the "inaka" pack.

ScottPilgrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I remember when Country Life came out that the DMM version was slightly less censored than the DLSite version for some reason. I don't think the creator ever released another game on DMM, though. Anyone remember this and know if there are slightly less censored versions of these games?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here's the tl of the game timeline if anyone missed it.

And yeah, you'd need the most recent updated version of Country Life to nab all the latest free DLC, such as the daytrip to the beach, the extra what-if scenarios, or the trip to the mtn village (which shares the same setting as Summer Vacation, ironically).

I remember when Country Life came out that the DMM version was slightly less censored than the DLSite version for some reason. I don't think the creator ever released another game on DMM, though. Anyone remember this and know if there are slightly less censored versions of these games?
All the rest of the games are on DMM too, and yes, the DMM version of Country Life is less censored but it only affects the guys. The other game bundle might also be less censored, but I didn't buy it from there so I can't confirm.

If someone has it and it's less censored let me know and I'll incorporate that into the patch. Else maybe I'll just buy the games again once they're on sale sometime.

Also, Country Life is being worked on, but progress is slow.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If someone wants to translate it I have the game, I was the person who uploaded the updates way back
Yes way back when the game first came out (Inaka), this was the first ever game that blew up the author's fame and well his blogs. He first released it in vanilla with just the basic game and it took off like crazy bc well, the first game is a REALLY good softcore cocktease, probably one of the best ever done. Shortly when he was in the middle of making the sequal (School Trip, which imo is not as good since there's too much repetition and overused cgs), he decided to update the 1st game with two separate entities. The first is a fat update/DLC, I'm pretty sure this was an update because it allowed you to go to the beach for the first time and obtain a swimsuit. This was the very first update, and with that you were introduced to the sister who works as a waiter in a beach shack. After that were a couple more updates, and then he finally released the separate game where you can play and were introduced to the mom. After this, the sequel (School Trip) was released. I'm sure many people who didn't play the 1st thought the 2nd was amazing, but the 1st one was actually way better than the 2nd in my opinion. The 2nd just was way too repetitive and lacked a lot of the teasing elements the 1st one introduced, probably because a lot of the author's fans wanted see some actual H scenes.

Either way, can you share the latest version of the first game? I don't think anyone has this as it's a super hard find with its updates. It would be greatly appreciated.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yes way back when the game first came out (Inaka), this was the first ever game that blew up the author's fame and well his blogs. He first released it in vanilla with just the basic game and it took off like crazy bc well, the first game is a REALLY good softcore cocktease, probably one of the best ever done. Shortly when he was in the middle of making the sequal (School Trip, which imo is not as good since there's too much repetition and overused cgs), he decided to update the 1st game with two separate entities. The first is a fat update/DLC, I'm pretty sure this was an update because it allowed you to go to the beach for the first time and obtain a swimsuit. This was the very first update, and with that you were introduced to the sister who works as a waiter in a beach shack. After that were a couple more updates, and then he finally released the separate game where you can play and were introduced to the mom. After this, the sequel (School Trip) was released. I'm sure many people who didn't play the 1st thought the 2nd was amazing, but the 1st one was actually way better than the 2nd in my opinion. The 2nd just was way too repetitive and lacked a lot of the teasing elements the 1st one introduced, probably because a lot of the author's fans wanted see some actual H scenes.

Either way, can you share the latest version of the first game? I don't think anyone has this as it's a super hard find with its updates. It would be greatly appreciated.
yeah he really did use to much repetition in the cg even if his writing was good seeing the same cg to much is not great

Kazukiri93

Reputation score
Hey I have a problem when I open the game directory there's no data file to overwrite and just putting the data file in the directory doesn't do anything also the version I have is from dlsite.

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Etory Thanks for your work. I haven't been following ULMF lately so I might have missed this. I would appreciate if you could clarrify the following:

Last time I checked; the status on these games were:

1) Mucchi Muchi Summer Vacation => Full
2) Mucchi Muchi School Trip => Full
3) Mucchi Muchi Inaka Life => Partial
4) Mucchi IF => Full

So, did we ever get a full translation on the 3rd game? I haven't played the games at all waiting for all of them to finish. :S