What's new

[WIP - Full] [RJ150996] 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (Magic Academy of Loli Succubi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ150996] 魔立ロリサキュバス妖魔園 (Magic Academy of Loli Succubi)

By the way, I tried the attached Save File, that didn't work.
First of all, can only save up to 40 saves so I renamed it.
Then, when I tried to go to the save file, a bunch of errors showed up which crashed the game. What version is that save file for?
It works on v1.53/1.54 for me. You should be able to just drop SaveData50.sav into the Save folder (the save file comes in a zip called SaveData, don't confuse the two). Make sure there aren't any older saves already in there (including a System.sav file), because they aren't compatible with the patch. Also, you must have the patch installed as well.

It's not a gameplay save, so don't rename it.

If that doesn't work, then I don't know.

OP
steveju

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way, I tried the attached Save File, that didn't work.
First of all, can only save up to 40 saves so I renamed it.
Then, when I tried to go to the save file, a bunch of errors showed up which crashed the game. What version is that save file for?
Translation save only works with translated version. Errors mean that you're either using untranslated version of game with translated save or you have saves mixed from translated/untranslated versions in the save folder. The bigger number save is the common save file, it stores your achievements, unlocked scenes in gallery, etc. Same thing with all Wolf RPG games. You can just rename the entire Save-folder and then let the game create a new one if nothing else works.

There's also a crash that happens sometimes when starting H-events when holding skip-button, but I think these errors are about save files.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

found several gameplay error (but I think that unrelated to translation)

Fast Skipping (Shift or A button) in pictured Dialogue (mainly at H) might cause freezing ...

at Tag minigame, Dashing at border screen and catch one of girl will cause MC and the girl can't move at all ...

Sometimes, H event which should triggered won't appear if you play it through easy mode (too fast obtaining Like / Hate point) this might cause event get skipped too ... but latter get rapidly executed, which cause you get fatal penalty (H scene with succubus reduce your Stamina / Mental, and too few will cause PERMANENT FATAL penalty at your Max amount Stamina / Mental)
(yep, already finish the game so I list my gameplay experience)

OP
steveju

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sometimes, H event which should triggered won't appear if you play it through easy mode (too fast obtaining Like / Hate point) this might cause event get skipped too ... but latter get rapidly executed, which cause you get fatal penalty (H scene with succubus reduce your Stamina / Mental, and too few will cause PERMANENT FATAL penalty at your Max amount Stamina / Mental)
This is actually a gameplay mechanic. One of the girls won't like you until you unlock their first dislike event and one will keep playing the same dislike event indefinitely until you buy her cheesecake.

There's a general thread for the game. This is the translation thread.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is actually a gameplay mechanic. One of the girls won't like you until you unlock their first dislike event and one will keep playing the same dislike event indefinitely until you buy her cheesecake.

There's a general thread for the game. This is the translation thread.
Actually I already done that, feeding them with ALL snack (Chocolate Cake, Cheese Cake, etc) also all girls (except the info giver and the one who don't have H scene at all at 10 Love) yet no event triggered at all until I reach almost at the middle of gameplay date (33 ?)

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So glad you decided to pick this title up, it's quite unique and certainly going to be much more enjoyable now with English.

I don't know any Japanese, but if you need any busy body work done I'd love to pitch in to help.

OP
steveju

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Started work on moving the translation to the new version of the game. Will also work on improving the existing translation during the process.

Last edited:

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is anyone still working on this translation:confused::confused::( for this game QwQ

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

is anyone still working on this translation:confused::confused::( for this game QwQ
Did you read the post just above yours? The one the thread creator posted that says he is working on it?:confused:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Did you read the post just above yours? The one the thread creator posted that says he is working on it?:confused:
in his defense that post was about a month ago. not everyone can sit and wait like you and I.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in his defense that post was about a month ago. not everyone can sit and wait like you and I.
That's a pretty bad defense. If he can't wait he can just do it himself. It's his choice to not learn the language.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uhh no not really lawl. God forbid people don't check the fourms 24/7 like you do.

Anywho, looked through this game; it seems interesting enough I suppose to see what it'd be like in english.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That's a pretty bad defense. If he can't wait he can just do it himself. It's his choice to not learn the language.
I meant some people need things like monthly progress reports or they start getting anxious and worried. Usually these people have a habit of assuming the worst and ask such questions as a way to seek reassurance.

also I failed the Japanese courses I took not everyone can learn such a thing so easily.

abaruz

Reputation score
Good to see that you're still plugging away at it.
I don't think I would be able to help, but thanks for your work so far.

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the update. Played some last night just to see what was new in the translation and (if I'm remembering correctly from the previous patch) it looks like about half of the girls have had their introduction translated.
Didn't play further than that due to work but the translation is looking great so far so and I can't express enough how thankful I am for your work in translating this cute story. The patch was a nice early x-mas gift and I look forward to seeing more of this translated.

OP
steveju

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the update. Played some last night just to see what was new in the translation and (if I'm remembering correctly from the previous patch) it looks like about half of the girls have had their introduction translated.
Thanks. Introduction should be complete now. I'll try to do one scene at a time, since doing bits every now and then actually takes more time, as I had no recollection what was going on in the scene.

Took a stab at fixing the strange text issue in the game of tag, or whatever one would call chasing little succubi around and touching them.

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks. Introduction should be complete now. I'll try to do one scene at a time, since doing bits every now and then actually takes more time, as I had no recollection what was going on in the scene.

Took a stab at fixing the strange text issue in the game of tag, or whatever one would call chasing little succubi around and touching them.
Ah! even better. thanks again for your continued work on this.

On another note, just from character design alone, I find myself liking Rokusai the most since she looks very similar to another character I like in the app game "Granblue Fantasy"(Danua).
Out of all the other characters I think I'll be looking forward her scenes being translated the most (be it the negative or positive path).

The Package

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for your work on this. It's been at the top of my wishlist for a while now, so I'm glad it's still being translated.

OP
steveju

steveju

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Patch link's down
Was messing around with monmusu quest paradox and I might have accidentally deleted it... I guess?

Now that I'm done with that, back to this one.

E: Nope, it was some troll taking them down. I was busy with other stuff and fixing bugs on MGQP, so not much was done. Cy's scene had a lot of onomatopoeic stuff, so that took a while too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.