Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ199575] [Sprite Hills] Alternate DiMansion Mystery Record

Thanks for this, the game was awesome.

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played through the game from start to finish and I just wanted to say thank you for the full translation. I always appreciate translators who take the time to bring these games to the english audiences and your past projects have never disappointed me.

Just as a side note I did find one part of the game untranslated.
It's in the mansion, 2nd floor and bottom left room, it's the room with the stepping panels puzzle.

The untranslated part can be found after failing to complete the puzzle (perhaps multiple times). After failing when you leave the room to reset the puzzle and walk back in the MC will say something that's untranslated.

Nothing major or story breaking since we can already assume that the MC was either giving a hint to the puzzle or was just her pointing out that the floor panels had reset.

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Played through the game from start to finish and I just wanted to say thank you for the full translation. I always appreciate translators who take the time to bring these games to the english audiences and your past projects have never disappointed me.

Just as a side note I did find one part of the game untranslated.
It's in the mansion, 2nd floor and bottom left room, it's the room with the stepping panels puzzle.

The untranslated part can be found after failing to complete the puzzle (perhaps multiple times). After failing when you leave the room to reset the puzzle and walk back in the MC will say something that's untranslated.

Nothing major or story breaking since we can already assume that the MC was either giving a hint to the puzzle or was just her pointing out that the floor panels had reset.
Thanks for letting me know. There's one other untranslated bit, one half of the fireplace in the dining room is still in Japanese if you examine the right hand side. I'll see if I can address these soon, but they're pretty minor so I may wait a little while just to see if anything else turns up.

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Amazing work, I have finished the game and saw no mistake ^^

sandchainz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I finally layed my hands on this masterpiece! This game is probably the best one I played this year :D
Thanks a lot for the translation as without the translation it wouldn't be as good as it's now :D

marc45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey tentakuru thank you so much for translating this game. Sprite h games are like my favorites and this one is pretty much one of my favorites.
Thanks also to proofreaders to assure us some great quality as well.

About the game:

While I personally thought the h scenes were just a bit too short unfortunately I did love the idea and overal story structure of the game. Actually quite amsuing as well. Looking forward to what future games this lil company will produce.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@tentakuru - Any chance now that this is done you will complete the 2nd?

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone else get an error when they try to save? Something about buffer overflow?

EDIT:
...it also happens right at the start of the final room. You know, after you've beaten the game without saves so there is no way to get right back to where you left off. T_T

Also, I tried the full save that came with it but as soon as I select continue, I get the error again. I did not get the error when there were no saves.

Also, the floating hands are pretty funny.

Last edited:

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dragoon93041, make sure you are using the latest version of the game.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sorry to necro, but the link for the translation is down. any chance of a re-up? I could just follow the walkthrough, but I'd like to know what actually being said and do it all myself. :D

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sorry to necro, but the link for the translation is down. any chance of a re-up? I could just follow the walkthrough, but I'd like to know what actually being said and do it all myself. :D
Same as this guy.
The Mega Link is down friend :<

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Game just got an update.

Based on what is said on the blog, it seems there's 2 small scenes added after clearing the game.

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Game just got an update.

Based on what is said on the blog, it seems there's 2 small scenes added after clearing the game.
Thanks for the heads up. It'll be a while before I can get my hands on the updated version, and at least a couple of weeks before I can begin any translation attempt, as the machine I normally work on is currently awaiting repair.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Found the update, it's just a small scene before endgame in the top left guest room using the chair machine a second time, a full true end save should unlock the scene in the re-collection room.
Creator mentioned he did this scene to beat his rehabilitation of dot animation haha

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks for the heads up. It'll be a while before I can get my hands on the updated version, and at least a couple of weeks before I can begin any translation attempt, as the machine I normally work on is currently awaiting repair.
Hello Just a question I've been stuck for awhile but how do the puzzle at the theatre? I know there's a walkthrough for it but It's really confusing and it's not fully detailed sorry for asking xD

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hello Just a question I've been stuck for awhile but how do the puzzle at the theatre? I know there's a walkthrough for it but It's really confusing and it's not fully detailed sorry for asking xD
It's the map showing a path along some kind of pillar (circle) - from memories. The pillar are in fact the line of seat. And if my memory isn't wrong, you have to turn the map 90°. Like the map show a path from south to north while in the theater it's est to west.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's the map showing a path along some kind of pillar (circle) - from memories. The pillar are in fact the line of seat. And if my memory isn't wrong, you have to turn the map 90°. Like the map show a path from south to north while in the theater it's est to west.
Another question xD where do I start? At the entrance of the theatre or from where the star on the chair is?