What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ199575] [Sprite Hills] Alternate DiMansion Mystery Record

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I assume there is no translation for v1.2.0 yet?
Speaking of v1.2.0, the saves of the old version don't seem to work with it.
Can someone upload their full save?

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Version 1.2 English Translated:

Replace the last question mark with the capital letter which sits between T and V.

There's a full save included, just rename the folder to "Save" to use it. The new scene is available after Sae re-enters the house, and returns to Guest Room 2. It's also viewable in the recollection room.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
^ Wooowza! This sure came out of nowhere - to me, at least! Thanks!

Probably time to replay this nice little gem... :)
Just an FYI, there is a pw for the .7z file. But anyone should be able to "crack it", tentakuru.

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
OMG I feel like such an idiot. I thought you meant between T and V as in like on the keyboard and was so confused. Thanks for the translation!

VividSeeder

Lurker
Reputation score
He says anyone could crack it, but I don't know the password for the .7z file D:

Bryanis

Reputation score
He says anyone could crack it, but I don't know the password for the .7z file D:
Well, think about the kind of password anyone lazy would use to be sure to remember it without having to think...
And no, it's not 12345 ^^

OP
tentakuru

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well, think about the kind of password anyone lazy would use
:(

Sorry, totally forgot to mention the archive was passworded. If you've not already guessed, it's the same as my profile name.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't suppose you could be kind and continue translate the 2nd game? : )

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Version 1.2 English Translated:

Replace the last question mark with the capital letter which sits between T and V.

There's a full save included, just rename the folder to "Save" to use it. The new scene is available after Sae re-enters the house, and returns to Guest Room 2. It's also viewable in the recollection room.

This download link seems to be missing the decryption key.

Bryanis

Reputation score
This download link seems to be missing the decryption key.
Yep, to avoid easy detection by searching bot the link has been modified. The line just bellow the link tell you how to turn the link into a working link.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yep, to avoid easy detection by searching bot the link has been modified. The line just bellow the link tell you how to turn the link into a working link.
That doesn't work. Whether the link ends with a question mark or a U, it still asking for a decryption key.

Edit: Also, avoiding the bots is usually done by attaching a notepad file containing the actual link. That seems to be the most reliable method reliable.
Edit2: Faffed around for a bit and now suddenly it's working. I guess MEGA was just playing silly buggers.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
That doesn't work. Whether the link ends with a question mark or a U, it still asking for a decryption key.

Edit: Also, avoiding the bots is usually done by attaching a notepad file containing the actual link. That seems to be the most reliable method reliable.
Edit2: Faffed around for a bit and now suddenly it's working. I guess MEGA was just playing silly buggers.
Actually the forum don't let you attach file, so we have to downgrade to uncompleted link to reduce the risk.... :(

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Actually the forum don't let you attach file, so we have to downgrade to uncompleted link to reduce the risk.... :(
I've seen people link mediafile links (which dont get taken down, but are size-limited) which contain text files which hold the real (mega) link.
It sounds like a roundabout way to handle it, but mediafire is so fast, and txt-files are so small... it takes maybe two seconds to download the file to get the real link, and it's totally secure.

Reputation score
So....Ummm... I replaced the '?' with 'U', but the decryption key is still there no matter how many times I refreshed.

May I inquire do I need to modify the link any further?