What's new

[Complete - Partial] [Makura cover soft|SLG] Leane of Legitimate Crown 1.36

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Edit:
No immediate plan for 1.4. 1.36 is pretty much playable, minus items. Stay tuned.

Currently working on a partial for this game. I'll post it once I get it to a good state and it's playable. Playable as in most interactive menus are translated.

I will not have a deadline for this. I basically work on it when I'm bored. But I will not play this game before this "partial" is done. So rest assure.

Ok so an update:

Merrill's comment and the OP on that thread helped me. Most color codes are now accounted for. Currently patching over menu. Expect release of preliminary files by end of week.

Things that will be included are most of the UI elements and action feedback. Such as "...character has escaped successfully."
Things that are in progress after this release will be character names, places names, items, etc.

9/13/2017: This is another version. Bug is fixed 100%. I also translated the concubine stuff. Have fun. . PLEASE NOTE THAT NATION NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED, AND NEW GAME+ PROGRESS IS RESET. THIS MEANS YOU CANNOT START MID GAME AS THE 3 PATHS, AND WILL HAVE TO GO THROUGH IT FROM THE START. CG STILL INTACT.

11/15/2017:
This one works with 1.36
Missing only a few things, mainly Items and Shop. And maybe Equipment. I stopped caring about this project and I only remembered it when I saw it on the feed. Kinda depressing that out of the thousands of people downloading this, not a single one has offered to help me Google some shit and copy paste text.

12/3/2017:
Fix a bug in the prologue that occurs in the wave attack on North Bridge.

Extract in your game directory. Replace the patch2.xp3 that's already there, which I already incorporated with this one.

Last edited:
OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Makura cover soft|SLG]Leane of Legitimate Crown

Merill,

This is everything I'll need to do this job. Thanks.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Added link to partial. Tested briefly for 1.31. Not complete. I would say 80% of interfaces have translation. I'm just translating as I find them, feel free to tell me what I'm missing.

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the partial, translated basic interfaces is a big help, just tested it 1.33 did not found any error so far in my short playthrough.

tessaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This partial makes my game crash frequently with the following error:

i.imgur.com/3mbaxwu.png

It's a shame too, because I find the game actually enjoyable now if it wasn't for the crashing.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If you tell me how to replicate it, I'll look at it. I haven't gotten around to continue translating this game.

tessaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried the partial on the original unpatched game, and on the newest version of the game (1.35). I also tried redownloading the game from a different source. All caused frequent crashes with partial, and no crashes without. Best I can come to describe the circumstance causing the crashes is that the ingame clock is moving. So it never happens in conversation or while navigating the menues, but it happens a lot while units are moving about. Maybe it only works properly on version 1.31?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Crashes pretty frequently for me, shouldn't be hard to replicate. It's still useful though to learn what everything is.

Other notes... I think half the harem menu is missing, plus the spy options menu. The stats on the class change screen overlap a bit but maybe that's not really an issue.

Wishlist for hardest difficulty gameplay would definitely be a translated skill page, but there's a lot of skills so I assume that's more work than the rest of the partial combined.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just post a save...I haven't even gotten pass the intro yet. I've been using that. The screenshot helps though, I just haven't looked at the code.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry to ask, but could you re-upload it? The free period ended, now have to pay to access on a site I'd never use again :/

odrosu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

aw........ sad.... cant download it....

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this for Leane 2 ? Proper download link please.

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know what the fix should be... I'm guessing when they upgraded from 1.31 on, they changed some files. Mainly the master.ks file and chara.ks

I can try to remove those 2 from the patch (which will tell the game to use the original files) and should fix.

Is anyone willing to be my guinea pig? Or just give me 1.35 and I can fix it.

brofalla

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The latest game update patch is always to find at:

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I applied the latest version, ran the game with my patch, but it still works for me. Can someone give me a save where it crashes so I can see it and try to fix it?

OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2. For those who have gotten to the mid game point, where you branch out into 3 nations. You know, where you skip the intro part when you start a new game? The screen with 3 choices?

When I translated those nation names, the logic for new game was overwritten. This means that I need somebody to just go over the game, from New Game intro, to that mid game point. (I got no idea where it is as I haven't even finished the intro of the game) Then, when you normally unlock a nation (any of the 3), you can stop there and quit. Select a New Game+ and if the nation you just "unlocked" is selectable, then I didn't fuck anything up.

If it isn't I would have to rewrite the code to make the lock state non-existent, meaning anyone can access those routes. I don't want to do this.

Last edited:
OP
C

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OK everything looks nice now. New stuff is all concubine UI, bug fix with the crashing bull shit, and 3 nation names.

Next up is the rest of the nation names, and finally place names, and character names, and job names. Idk, depends what I feel like doing really.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When I try to access heroine info outside of harem it no longer appears after putting in the new patch.

Last edited: