What's new

[WIP - Full] NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.9451)

boybawang11

Reputation score
Re: NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.6)

heads up managed to get some progress towards 1.06 :D
At the moment I managed to get most of the partial patched onto it, but I encountered some bugs, so I'll fix that.
Hey dude. Just want to say I appreciate what you're doing. Especially since the dad scenes are next. haha. Keep it up! and Thank you again. :D

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.7)

So out of curiosity how would you people say the game is going, 50%, 60% maybe more?

Mrshotamen

Reputation score

So out of curiosity how would you people say the game is going, 50%, 60% maybe more?
In the changelog it says:

"Completetion of events: 45/237 = 19%"

I played using this translation and every work that use the school clothes and regular clothes are ok, but there are a lot of other works in which you need to buy a special dress, and those aren't translated.

Frost_1912

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry, someone who can upload version 0.7 on another server please,i have problems downloading from mega

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry, someone who can upload version 0.7 on another server please,i have problems downloading from mega
hey, that's probably my bad - my internet d/c'd while i was uploading, and so that probably explains why you can't get it working. download it again an hour after i post this and it should work.

Edit: had some computer issues, and for whatever reason, the first time i ran it, i got an error message but once i closed it, the game lagged on the menu, then ran totally normal, and reopneing the game had no problems either..? so if you get an error just let it do its thing and reopen it, it seems to run fine then. btw its up now.

Last edited:
OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In the changelog it says:

"Completetion of events: 45/237 = 19%"

I played using this translation and every work that use the school clothes and regular clothes are ok, but there are a lot of other works in which you need to buy a special dress, and those aren't translated.
Can confirm~ but i will eventually. now that i've done the dad scenes, I think it's the prostitution scenes THEN the other clothes XD

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score

Really appretiate your work here despite your busy school schedule.

just a bug report here. one line in dad 7 remains untranslated. a couple of onamonapia also remained untranslated in some of the other parts. dad 10 is completely untranslated.

again, not complaining here, just a report. thanks for your hard work

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How goes the progress? I hope it's going smoothly enjoyed what's been translated so far.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Awesome! Thanks for your work on this

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How goes the progress? I hope it's going smoothly enjoyed what's been translated so far.
sorry for the SUPER late update. After 6 assignments, a breakup, pressure to go to a cement manufacturing facility while I have a report due that's worth 20% of my groups' grade.... and 3 reports ( one of which was 30 pages....).... I still can't say the worst is over. Headsup: Chemical and materials engineers get paid because their jobs suck.
It will get better after exams and actaully (ironically) better during them, so you can expect an update when life sucks less ( starting about monday, i guess?)

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Life comes first, thanks for the update

rizo

Reputation score
Hope everything is going okay with IRL stuff, hyped to play some more of this when you get the time to work on it.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
sorry for the SUPER late update. After 6 assignments, a breakup, pressure to go to a cement manufacturing facility while I have a report due that's worth 20% of my groups' grade.... and 3 reports ( one of which was 30 pages....).... I still can't say the worst is over. Headsup: Chemical and materials engineers get paid because their jobs suck.
It will get better after exams and actaully (ironically) better during them, so you can expect an update when life sucks less ( starting about monday, i guess?)
I know what you mean, in the actual week is like a weight is lifted off your shoulders, either you have studied or not, so you can mor eor less relax....until the grades come in xD

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, I'm really sorry about being so late, yet again, but i did upload a new patch verison today, with a whole bunch of the maid toy shop done :)
i think it's all of it for that event!
I also noticed that the dad route is really weird, I don't quite understand but it branches two ways at some point into event 20 and event 21..... I'll update that next time.... it's 3 in the morning so goddamn i need rest.

Also, I was late because the exams wrecked me, my ex girlfriend wrecked me, my dad wrecked me, student loans fucked me harshly and everything else just gave me a really nasty look and said hey... wait for me I'll make it worse somehow later.....
Even my icecream got coated in fish guts. MY ICE CREAM WAS COATED IN RAW FISHGUTS. Life was truly arse. But hey at least the new patch is out amiriteXD

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys, I'm really sorry about being so late, yet again, but i did upload a new patch verison today, with a whole bunch of the maid toy shop done :)
i think it's all of it for that event!
Great! You're my new hero :)

(well... being a ntr-hero is kind of complicated, duh? kind of...)

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Great! You're my new hero :)

(well... being a ntr-hero is kind of complicated, duh? kind of...)
considering I'm becoming a real life cuck I have mixed feelings hahaha

BTW open note to people can you guys try shouzo (the father's) route and tell me what its like for the 9th event? it's the event where it isnt translated. I want to see if its a bug caused by it running on my version, since i can't find where on earth it's getting the text from.
EDIT: Foudn the issue. it seems the creator also had troubles with this event and made a replacement event. found and translated! should upload soon!

Last edited:

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
considering I'm becoming a real life cuck I have mixed feelings hahaha
sorry to hear that (unless that's your kind of fetish... in which case... enjoy your meal?)

BTW open note to people can you guys try shouzo (the father's) route and tell me what its like for the 9th event? it's the event where it isnt translated. I want to see if its a bug caused by it running on my version, since i can't find where on earth it's getting the text from.1
tonight I'll try it and send you a PM

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry to hear that (unless that's your kind of fetish... in which case... enjoy your meal?)

tonight I'll try it and send you a PM
it isn't hahaha
and I fixed it
:D
EDIT: v0.8 is now live with the patch fixed :D

Last edited:

rizo

Reputation score
You my good man are the true MVP!