What's new

[WIP - Full] NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.9451)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~

Mmmm, i think i will just wait until is finished and someone makes a torrent with the patched version, simpler and i will probably enjoy it more playing it all at once.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry about not doing the inn and tutor events as promised for the new event :(
I got too swamped with assignments.... They'll be in the next update I promise!

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mmmm, i think i will just wait until is finished and someone makes a torrent with the patched version, simpler and i will probably enjoy it more playing it all at once.
hmm... idm giving you a copy when it's done... in a few months;.;

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

hmm... idm giving you a copy when it's done... in a few months;.;
Oh don't worry, i just mean that i think i read somewhere this game engine needs to be patched differently than other rpgs, so i was just going to torrent an already patched version when is ready, i did that with misaki and half of the translated games i have played, i have a version of this game somewhere (xD) but i think is the first version of close to it.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh don't worry, i just mean that i think i read somewhere this game engine needs to be patched differently than other rpgs, so i was just going to torrent an already patched version when is ready, i did that with misaki and half of the translated games i have played, i have a version of this game somewhere (xD) but i think is the first version of close to it.
Hmm... Well, it's up to you, but it's just as easy as rpg maker games. Just use arc conv like you use rpg decrypter to unpack the files, then rename the folders and files so that the folders can be walled *name*.wolf, then paste the patch into the data folder.... Its like one more step than rpg maker games ahahaha

ulmf org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27398 << more in depth and arc conv is here.

But if you can find the games you want to play, its up to you ahhaha

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm... Well, it's up to you, but it's just as easy as rpg maker games. Just use arc conv like you use rpg decrypter to unpack the files, then rename the folders and files so that the folders can be walled *name*.wolf, then paste the patch into the data folder.... Its like one more step than rpg maker games ahahaha

ulmf org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27398 << more in depth and arc conv is here.

But if you can find the games you want to play, its up to you ahhaha
I would still need to search for the latest version, although who knows maybe when you finish i will have the means to buy it, that sure would be simpler xD

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation V0.3

thx a lot for doing this!
the game seems to be nice and I enjoy NTR so its my cup of tea!
good luck and hope you enjoy translating this game!

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Played a little of what you've translated and so far I've found nothing wrong. Keep up the great work, and as a personal input: please work on the train scenes. Love that shit!!!! lol

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played a little of what you've translated and so far I've found nothing wrong. Keep up the great work, and as a personal input: please work on the train scenes. Love that shit!!!! lol
Oh, you're checking what I've translated? thank you~ I'm quite unsure about what I've done so far, hahah.
I will happily do so!
thx a lot for doing this!
the game seems to be nice and I enjoy NTR so its my cup of tea!
good luck and hope you enjoy translating this game!
thanks man!

Last edited:

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for doin this
looking forward to the finished version:D

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks for doin this
looking forward to the finished version:D
hahaha be prepared to wait, my friend hahaha

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation V0.4

Actually I'm curious, do you guys think I should try to convert asap or continue releasing content now.... I'm a little torn hahaha I feel bad not updating at least weekly

rizo

Reputation score

As someone who is using 1.03 so I don't mind if you take your time on converting it and continue to release content :p But that's just me being greedy xD

SpeedPunk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation! But I'm not sure if its just me but half of the forth scene of the coffee shop and beyond it is still in Japanese.

Connor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually I'm curious, do you guys think I should try to convert asap or continue releasing content now.... I'm a little torn hahaha I feel bad not updating at least weekly
Do what you feel most comfortable, as for me, I still prefer to convert it to 1.06 first, then new translation later. Again, it's up to you to decide whatever suits you best.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation! But I'm not sure if its just me but half of the forth scene of the coffee shop and beyond it is still in Japanese.
Ah shit, you're right. I seem to have fucked that up. I'll try to fix that tonight, but if i can't I'll update the OP and get to work on it. sorry!
EDIT: well crap I really have lost my translations for these events. I've translated event four, and I'm updating the new translation with it right now. I'll update the OP too.

Last edited:

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

good luck!

rizo

Reputation score

This is my dirty little request, can the train scenes take priority please. That shit is so good! Either way keep up the great work, we all appreciate the work put into this translation.

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so i used arc converter to get the map and replace all the files, how to get them to .wolf files again?

as the other listed files.

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i used arc converter to get the map and replace all the files, how to get them to .wolf files again?

as the other listed files.
Actually, you don't need to convert them to wolf files again, just delete .wolf in folder name and it will work.