What's new

[WIP - Full] NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.9451)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation V0.4

Any info as to how the progress is coming along :)
Loving every bit of this game so far, you're awesome for working on it.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any info as to how the progress is coming along :)
Loving every bit of this game so far, you're awesome for working on it.
Sorry for being dead silent, my uni course was like heyyyy lets put all our mid semester tests, reports, experiments and assignments in the same two weeks! and make some of them due within 2 hours of them being announced! that'll be a great idea!
*sobs in engineer*

I'll get back to work asap, sadly because I had to hand in my laptop as part of my uni's process for checking assignments, I had to wipe my copy of the game..... It shouldnt take long to restart though, just an extra day of downloading with my shit internet hahaha
EDIT: a little update on getting setup: turns out someone just took my patch and uploaded it to nyaa.... I know because i downloaded it and found it by accident HAHAHAHA I was so confused just like wait what HAHAHAHAHA I love it XD

Last edited:
OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is my dirty little request, can the train scenes take priority please. That shit is so good! Either way keep up the great work, we all appreciate the work put into this translation.
;D no prob. It'll come right after me fixing the cafe lost tranlsation.
My current idea for my work schedule is to just do mini updates of 3 events (one cafe one train one other ) and work on making a new patch for 1.03 at the same time. Hopefully this works out. I'll spend a good chunk of tomorrow getting setup and should hopefully show something

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation V0.4 (still alive)

glad to have you back thought you died XD

rizo

Reputation score

;D no prob. It'll come right after me fixing the cafe lost tranlsation.
My current idea for my work schedule is to just do mini updates of 3 events (one cafe one train one other ) and work on making a new patch for 1.03 at the same time. Hopefully this works out. I'll spend a good chunk of tomorrow getting setup and should hopefully show something
Oh you're the real mvp, so happy you're back and I hope your uni stuff goes well :) Also catering to my fetish, you sir are the real hero! Take your time with it, nice to see your back and I look forward to your work in the future. :)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sorry for being dead silent, my uni course was like heyyyy lets put all our mid semester tests, reports, experiments and assignments in the same two weeks! and make some of them due within 2 hours of them being announced! that'll be a great idea!
*sobs in engineer*

I'll get back to work asap, sadly because I had to hand in my laptop as part of my uni's process for checking assignments, I had to wipe my copy of the game..... It shouldnt take long to restart though, just an extra day of downloading with my shit internet hahaha
EDIT: a little update on getting setup: turns out someone just took my patch and uploaded it to nyaa.... I know because i downloaded it and found it by accident HAHAHAHA I was so confused just like wait what HAHAHAHAHA I love it XD
Really? is it this: /sukebei . nyaa . si/view/2344467 ?

PD: i want to download the game but i see 2 torrents that one i posted and another that says Ver. 1.06, should i download the first one or the latest?

NorzZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation V0.4 (still alive)

take your time:D

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really? is it this: /sukebei . nyaa . si/view/2344467 ?

PD: i want to download the game but i see 2 torrents that one i posted and another that says Ver. 1.06, should i download the first one or the latest?
Yes hahahha
to answer your question, at the moment it really doesn't matter - my patch seals 1.06 contentbecause its based off 1.03, which i really do want to fix. but for what's translated theres no real difference. unless youre going to come back for each update, in which case in about a week or so i expect to release a proper 1.06 patch.

rizo

Reputation score

Yes hahahha
to answer your question, at the moment it really doesn't matter - my patch seals 1.06 contentbecause its based off 1.03, which i really do want to fix. but for what's translated theres no real difference. unless youre going to come back for each update, in which case in about a week or so i expect to release a proper 1.06 patch.
as someone who is playing a little with each update, I look forward to each post. :p Keep up the great work, might I suggest. Posting in the original first post with a "Update [date here] and what's been added with each update. That way it's easier to see what's been changed with each update and if it's worth redownloading or not.
Thanks again for taking the time to work on this gem though. :)
Hope everything works out with the issues you were having with your gf. :)

Last edited:

Hikaru III

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes hahahha
Thank you for continuing update the progress.
I'm very excited to play it with voice XD

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes hahahha
Well i just went and downloaded both xD.......althoguh i can't find the 1.06 in my files now! there are too many games xD

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation V0.4 (*still* alive)

Hey guys, I'm still working on this. Life got in the way, but yesterday and today I worked on it, and for those among you who like the train scenes, I focussed on getting them done~ theyre nearly totally done and I'll make an update soon!

rizo

Reputation score
Re: NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.5)

Love that you're still working on this. Keep being awesome! Knowing the train scenes are being worked on makes me happy, well knowing this game is being worked on altogether is awesome!
Might I suggest when you update the first post add something like Added to V.5 - then what you added to that update which is different from the previous version, so we can see what's been added. :) Either way keep being awesome.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.5)

Love that you're still working on this. Keep being awesome! Knowing the train scenes are being worked on makes me happy, well knowing this game is being worked on altogether is awesome!
Might I suggest when you update the first post add something like Added to V.5 - then what you added to that update which is different from the previous version, so we can see what's been added. :) Either way keep being awesome.
Sure, I'll start keeping a changelog, with dates for each version.

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.6)

thanks again also if you can work on the dad scene if possible plz

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks again also if you can work on the dad scene if possible plz
Wayy ahead of you, my dude. Finished the first two scenes, adn trying a new way of translating them. Next patch will have all the daddy scenes you want.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wayy ahead of you, my dude. Finished the first two scenes, adn trying a new way of translating them. Next patch will have all the daddy scenes you want.
Is the newest one compatible with the latest version? Also wow you are on a roll, the time between the last 2 updates was really short.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the newest one compatible with the latest version? Also wow you are on a roll, the time between the last 2 updates was really short.
Haha yeah, I just decided to push them out since I hadn't touched it in a week. Sadly not yet tho, sorry bout that. I've nearly finished all the dad scenes, so I've got the next update prepped, so i'll look into getting someprogress on that front.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

heads up managed to get some progress towards 1.06 :D
At the moment I managed to get most of the partial patched onto it, but I encountered some bugs, so I'll fix that.

Last edited: