What's new

[WIP - Full] NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.9451)

Rakil88

Reputation score
Keiichi - Best Friend Route seems to be broken? I get to the part where he has sex with Kanade at the booth and then telling her to go see him again in the empty classroom. Next day I go and talk to him and the new scene is marked red. guilt and desire are all good. this also effects all other npcs where you can progress events.
even thou my desire is high and guilt down to zero... all new scenes are flagged red. I've done the father route and teacher... none had that problem. This bug basically breaks the game.

Rakil88

Reputation score
Ok I switched back to original JP and got past that and switched back to translation files... everything is working again. New scenes are no longer locked out in Red. But I seem to get stuck with Goto End even when he does not have the highest points. Father has 200+, Kenichi has 500+ and Goto has 180ish. Yet on day 61 I get the Goto end... is it cause he was the last one I worked on? This is on New Game+ so I start out with 500k to begin with... and I have a ton of meds to boost desire/strength and books to read to raise or lower guilt. I'll try to get the Kenichi end this time without touching the Father or Goto events. Wish there was a fast forward to Day 60 or so. Also does anyone know how to get the ending with the sprites in the bathroom? If you look at the DLSite picks... one has a sex image of Kanade in a bathroom with Kazu outside. I dont think I've ever come across that one in game.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can anyone give correction why i cant hear the character voices?

thanks
Most likely, you got an old version of the game. The Voice wasn't implemented at first since they got trouble with the recording studio, it was added later in an update to the game.

banana_split

Reputation score
Most likely, you got an old version of the game. The Voice wasn't implemented at first since they got trouble with the recording studio, it was added later in an update to the game.
So how can we got this translation worked in newer version? Where to download?
I download ver 1.05 and 1.06 and its not working

Bryanis

Reputation score
So how can we got this translation worked in newer version? Where to download?
I download ver 1.05 and 1.06 and its not working
Well, the voices were added in the update of July '17.
So the version you have should have the voice.

So, first thing would be to play the game without patching it with the translation to check if you can hear the voice.
1) you can, but can't after patching. -> either the patch mess up something and you should see thing with the translator (or someone competent with wolf rpg maker)
2) you can't hear voice in the original game
a) check all the option to make sure that the voice isn't muted / so low that you don't hear it
b) make certain you uncompress / play the game in japanese local setting (or at least using a good emulator) - wolf rpg don't like non japanese local setting

BlueFire213

Reputation score
Well, the voices were added in the update of July '17.
So the version you have should have the voice.

So, first thing would be to play the game without patching it with the translation to check if you can hear the voice.
1) you can, but can't after patching. -> either the patch mess up something and you should see thing with the translator (or someone competent with wolf rpg maker)
2) you can't hear voice in the original game
a) check all the option to make sure that the voice isn't muted / so low that you don't hear it
b) make certain you uncompress / play the game in japanese local setting (or at least using a good emulator) - wolf rpg don't like non japanese local setting
I think it's the patch because I have the same sound issue for a few scenes and I also have the latest patch for the game.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, can't help you there, I got 0 knowledge of wolf rpg and it's editor -_-

light12

Reputation score
Set Char Set to Japanese for CommonEvent.dat file and translated some information, but whenever i launched the game it came up as a black screen and after awhile closed the game.
Does anyone know why does it do that and what would be the correct way of translating?