What's new

[WIP - Full] NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.9451)

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well they are not translated but the Netorare Nurse series (especially 1) has it like that, there is also gatenkei but that is a monster, along wioth triangle blue, mmmm let me see if i can hink of another, maybe one translated this time...

Alos i am pretty sure multivariate calculus is what comes next for me......
well if it helps your confidence i was playing up how bad mvc is, it's not that awful, there's plenty worse im studying it's ust whats on the test for me. uhh laplace though is borne of satans anus. i don't wish it upon my worst enemies.
EDIT UPLOADING Vo.99 RIGHT NOW VBOIS

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
well if it helps your confidence i was playing up how bad mvc is, it's not that awful, there's plenty worse im studying it's ust whats on the test for me. uhh laplace though is borne of satans anus. i don't wish it upon my worst enemies.
EDIT UPLOADING Vo.99 RIGHT NOW VBOIS
.......will i finally give in an play even when is not finished........how much of the game is finished btw?

EDIT: gave in.....where do i find the tool to estract the files of the game and does this work with version 1.06?

And wich files do i dopwnload? i am downloading v0.99 since its the latest dated, this is the first time i am patching it btw so i am not sure if i need some of the prevous files.

Ok, i did it with only the latest files and.....it turned my game into 1.03 T.T i hope this doesn't make it miss contend or causes any bug....

Last edited:
OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
.......will i finally give in an play even when is not finished........how much of the game is finished btw?

EDIT: gave in.....where do i find the tool to estract the files of the game and does this work with version 1.06?

And wich files do i dopwnload? i am downloading v0.99 since its the latest dated, this is the first time i am patching it btw so i am not sure if i need some of the prevous files.

Ok, i did it with only the latest files and.....it turned my game into 1.03 T.T i hope this doesn't make it miss contend or causes any bug....
Completetion of jobs: 11/31 - about 35% (figured this metric was a little more useful since its 90% of the gameplay and the other stuff with translate lightning fast)
Completetion of events: 64/160 = 41%

as for the tool you need to extract: I got arc_conv off the forum before it changed to its current style, and I can't find the forum search button..... so I tested this one and it seemed to work fine: tell me if that works out.

you download the entire folder, (right click on Netorare Kanade V0.99 and select- download as zip)

my patch as it is only works for 1.03, so v0.99 will turn your game into my game which is v0.99 at 1.03. sorry about that,maybe i should tidy up the main post my dude... if you still have the zip file for the game then you can just extract over the patch when i finally update it to 1.05.
I have a beta for 1.05 users that basically just takes all the shit kryptonite did and ports it to 1.05, but i don't remember if the latest version works, and I screwed up the latest version on my side.. EDIT: that's what I tried to do.... but tit didn't work out, really. I will port everything over before i consider this project "done" tho.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Completetion of jobs: 11/31 - about 35% (figured this metric was a little more useful since its 90% of the gameplay and the other stuff with translate lightning fast)
Completetion of events: 64/160 = 41%

as for the tool you need to extract: I got arc_conv off the forum before it changed to its current style, and I can't find the forum search button..... so I tested this one and it seemed to work fine: tell me if that works out.

you download the entire folder, (right click on Netorare Kanade V0.99 and select- download as zip)

my patch as it is only works for 1.03, so v0.99 will turn your game into my game which is v0.99 at 1.03. sorry about that,maybe i should tidy up the main post my dude... if you still have the zip file for the game then you can just extract over the patch when i finally update it to 1.05.
I have a beta for 1.05 users that basically just takes all the shit kryptonite did and ports it to 1.05, but i don't remember if the latest version works, and I screwed up the latest version on my side.. EDIT: that's what I tried to do.... but tit didn't work out, really. I will port everything over before i consider this project "done" tho.
I still have the zip of the original, so i will do that, meanwhile to play, btw what was updated between versions? i mean was it bugs or were things added?

Oh, and i mean what is the content added, dlsite only says there were things added not what.

And a qyuick question, what is the last stat? the green one, what does that E mean?

Last edited:
OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I still have the zip of the original, so i will do that, meanwhile to play, btw what was updated between versions? i mean was it bugs or were things added?

Oh, and i mean what is the content added, dlsite only says there were things added not what.

And a qyuick question, what is the last stat? the green one, what does that E mean?
basically 1.06 added female voice acting, so you can hear moans and stuff
the stat is exposure, so like how much the bf knows what's up.... get it to 100 and there's a whole bunch of content

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
basically 1.06 added female voice acting, so you can hear moans and stuff
the stat is exposure, so like how much the bf knows what's up.... get it to 100 and there's a whole bunch of content
Ohhh, shuldn't it be awareness? meaning an A? At least that is how it was named in the guide, for a moment i thought that one was a hidden stat.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ohhh, shuldn't it be awareness? meaning an A? At least that is how it was named in the guide, for a moment i thought that one was a hidden stat.
awareness is the same thing as eposure in this game, it's just what the e stands for haha :)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
awareness is the same thing as eposure in this game, it's just what the e stands for haha :)
Ok, speaking of the brother, when should i start wandering at night? are those events ramdom or triggered by the awareness? like is there nothing until 100% of it?

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason folders on mega take forever to dl. Maybe upload the files as zips since single files go much quicker.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
For some reason folders on mega take forever to dl. Maybe upload the files as zips since single files go much quicker.
? it downloads well for me and my internet is so bad it literally can't work with other hosts xD, are you selecting downloading as zip?

whiteninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
? it downloads well for me and my internet is so bad it literally can't work with other hosts xD, are you selecting downloading as zip?
Yup, it goes at like less that 1Kbs and takes like half an hour to dl a 16mb file. I guess that's not too big a deal with this file but sometimes others will up several hundred mb files as folders. Have no idea why this is for me.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yup, it goes at like less that 1Kbs and takes like half an hour to dl a 16mb file. I guess that's not too big a deal with this file but sometimes others will up several hundred mb files as folders. Have no idea why this is for me.
Mmm, weird, for me its like that with other filehosts, the only one swho work more or less well for me are uptobox, mega and mediafire, oh and zyppyshare almost forgot that one, if by the end of it it still troubles you send me a pm, i will send it to you somehow (maybe email), but once its finished xD

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I am glad i gave in xD, the game is as good as everyone says, is any of the ending translated? i think there are 7.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Just to say, somehow MEGA works better with Chrome than with other browsers, maybe your problem lies there...

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Just to say, somehow MEGA works better with Chrome than with other browsers, maybe your problem lies there...
Really? mmm next time mine is "slow" i will use it in chrome instea dof firefox then.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
The data are only from me, actually. I don't know if is a general rule, but is worth a shot, probably :p

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
When my usual download speed even when "ok" is 30kb/s then yes it is worth a shot xD, anyway my 50 cents for next update: do cabaret and teacher events! (and maybe the father ending?)

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
When my usual download speed even when "ok" is 30kb/s then yes it is worth a shot xD, anyway my 50 cents for next update: do cabaret and teacher events! (and maybe the father ending?)
I raise the stakes!
Instead Pool and NTR from the good-looking classmate!

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uhh, sorry your phrasing is weird, do you want the classmate instead of the pool scenes?
also Animefan how do you actually start the teacher scense XD I never saw them in game haha oh and uh doing two jobs at once just means the update will take agesssss :(

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
also Animefan how do you actually start the teacher scense XD I never saw them in game haha oh and uh doing two jobs at once just means the update will take agesssss :(
when you go and sell underwear near the pub, he is stalking outside,
then the next school days he mob you
and you can then "visit" him in the night-duty room (presumably to have him stay silent on your little sidejobs...)
also h-scenes requires gym-wear