What's new

[WIP - Full] NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.9451)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Uhh, sorry your phrasing is weird, do you want the classmate instead of the pool scenes?
also Animefan how do you actually start the teacher scense XD I never saw them in game haha oh and uh doing two jobs at once just means the update will take agesssss :(
I got his route when working in the cabaret (place that require purple dress), he sees you leaving or working there, not sure since its jap xD

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
sorry for the silence, but I am still ploughing away at it. should hopefully finish off the pool scenes tonight or tomorrow, just a bit sick atm.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
sorry for the silence, but I am still ploughing away at it. should hopefully finish off the pool scenes tonight or tomorrow, just a bit sick atm.
good to know it's still coming along :) hope you get well soon. :)

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ok, next version will be up tomorrow, just finished the pool events.
after that comes the good looking class mate, then the school teacher, then i'll work on finishing someof the endings, then it'll be back to doing it by number.

rizo

Reputation score
Sounds like fun, Will have to check out the pool scenes. :p Keep being awesome. :)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ok, next version will be up tomorrow, just finished the pool events.
after that comes the good looking class mate, then the school teacher, then i'll work on finishing someof the endings, then it'll be back to doing it by number.
Do father ending, since you already finished his route......also how do i even start classmate route?

rizo

Reputation score
I have a request, Can you do the Massage Parlor scenes next, looks like come good ones there.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Do father ending, since you already finished his route......also how do i even start classmate route?
he is hanging in a classroom after lessons,
after some days (I don't remember how many, or when) there should be a short cutscene with the boyfriend at school, I don't know what they are saying but he is probably saying he would not be able to stay around too much (I can't read magic runes)
from that day the "classmate route" opens. Actually, is more a "let's just hang around, Kanade" which ends with... well.. you know... NTR

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ok, uploaded. I'll update the op later, got some stuff to do.
as for rizo's request, it's kinda a mess if i keep changing what i'll do next. I'll work on it after ive finished the stuff i've setup haha.
As for the doing the father ending, that's the first one i'll do, since i finished the scenes hahaha.

also, in this patch i made a .zip file so you can download it on its own, since someone was having trouble with mega's download as zip thing.

*flies away*

rizo

Reputation score
ok, uploaded. I'll update the op later, got some stuff to do.
as for rizo's request, it's kinda a mess if i keep changing what i'll do next. I'll work on it after ive finished the stuff i've setup haha.
As for the doing the father ending, that's the first one i'll do, since i finished the scenes hahaha.

also, in this patch i made a .zip file so you can download it on its own, since someone was having trouble with mega's download as zip thing.

*flies away*
That's fair enough, regardless of what you do It's awesome you're doing it. :)

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wonder how many nines we'll have before 1.0 :p:p
Thanks for the update Bakatora! Keep it up :)

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Until the string of nines becomes longer than the title "NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~" (31 char), I'm fine with it XD

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Until the string of nines becomes longer than the title "NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~" (31 char), I'm fine with it XD
given how this is going, it'll probably be V0.99999999999999999999999? or something? just short of having 31 char hahahaha

zipetya

Reputation score
v0.999999999999999999999999999999...

Darn. Seems there is still waaays to go!
Oh well. Will wait patiently. Appreciate the effort!

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v0.999999999999999999999999999999...

Darn. Seems there is still waaays to go!
Oh well. Will wait patiently. Appreciate the effort!
Well, I've broken the cycle today... it's a holiday here in NZ, so I went all out and i'm like 60~70% done with the best friend thing. You can actually play it rn with parts translated all the way up to the end. But I think I can finish the rest today, so Imma continue before I post agnything.

EDIT: yup, pretty much done. I've just gotta do the diary entries and the night conversations, but that takes like 30 mins.
IT's already midnight, so I'll do it some other time, but it's pretty much done. Should be up in a day or two....If it gets held back, it's because I have a test in two days, and I gotta study, man.
Anywho, see you soon!
EDIT EDIT: It's up :D

Last edited:

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
IT's already midnight, so I'll do it some other time, but it's pretty much done. Should be up in a day or two....If it gets held back, it's because I have a test in two days, and I gotta study, man.
Anywho, see you soon!
* \me puts "I need a hero" in the background*

XD

( anyway, I kinda sent you a PM :p )

rizo

Reputation score
I just found out there a whole gynecologist scenes LOL hope they get done soon :p awesome work.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just found out there a whole gynecologist scenes LOL hope they get done soon :p awesome work.
They'll come after the massage scese then~ I already know where they're hidden, so it's pretty easy.

Also, I think I might chang ethe naming system... I think I'll make it V0.9XX, where XX is the % completed... what do you guys think?

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
Back when it was 0.9, i thought the next update would be something along the line of 0.10. i know mathematically it doesn't make sense, but in terms of readability, it is easier to follow. but now, your idea seems good.

is there any progress for v1.06? it seems linking the scenes is easy enough, but i can't figure out how recreate, kryptonyte's partial

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They'll come after the massage scese then~ I already know where they're hidden, so it's pretty easy.

Also, I think I might chang ethe naming system... I think I'll make it V0.9XX, where XX is the % completed... what do you guys think?
That seems fair enough, lol.
I also have nick92 question. Will you complete the translation and then try to port over to v1.06?