What's new

[WIP - Full] NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.9451)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
They'll come after the massage scese then~ I already know where they're hidden, so it's pretty easy.

Also, I think I might chang ethe naming system... I think I'll make it V0.9XX, where XX is the % completed... what do you guys think?
That would be cool, but try and make 1 or 2 endings xD, mostly those dedicated to the routes already finished (like the dad's).

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey,
Few things: First, I'll just do the dad and brother endings fore now, and maybe the normal ending since they're all super short. it's like an hour to translate them, i think.
Second, I am planning on porting my translation over to 1.06, it's just a really, really tedious and annoying task. I'm making a guide for how to translate acerloa's wolf games for someone at the moment, so I'll post a copy to the mega folder, and anyone is free to start porting it over. I'd really appreciate it, it's not hard at all, it's just click, copy, paste, click copy paste, about 250, 000 times. See why I've been avoiding it? I tried just saving files and porting an entire file, but it didn't work, and wolf encrpyts the files, so when I tried writing up a script to do it for me it didn't really work out. so..... yeah. It'll just be a huge pain at the end of it all.

lastly, I forgot to mention this, but there's acutally a little bit I left untranslated in the last patch. Can somone tell me if they ever come across it? I ended up translating the same scene three times, because itwass copied three times in different scenes with EXACTLY the same content. I translated two, and started the third, but when I playtested it, notthing came up, so I think it's fine as is. man that scene was a paiinnnn to translate in the editor.

oh one more thing: let me know if weird characters show up in the middle of sentences (except for つ or っ, it's hard to translate but its kinda like a gasp? it's a symbol for repeating letters like "kk" or "tt" lik ein "bukkakke", but is sometimes used as a gasp. There's like, thousands of them in the script, and I usually get rid of them, but sometimes i really can't be fucked since it doesn't really translate.)The weird characters are like random chinese characters or like weird symbols, or even something that might crash your game. I realised that sometimes my text editor defaults to western enconding instead of japanese, so it popped up a few times in the latest patch. I fixed it, andI'm doing a playthrough right now to see if it's happened before. It's not really something worrying, and it will 100% befixed in the next patch.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Posted a pdf to the translation folder, read it if you want to port stuff to 1.06 or translate stuff with me!

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, just realised that I have to back up on one of my earlier promises. The school teacher events will have to wait for the cabaret ones, so I'll finish the endings, the massage parlour, and the gynecologist before i get to the carabret vlub,THEN it'll be the school teacher. Sorry fo not noticing sooner.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Ah, just realised that I have to back up on one of my earlier promises. The school teacher events will have to wait for the cabaret ones, so I'll finish the endings, the massage parlour, and the gynecologist before i get to the carabret vlub,THEN it'll be the school teacher. Sorry fo not noticing sooner.
Really Massage parlor AND gynecoligist, it's almost as if you can read my mind as to what I love. :p Keep up the great work. :)

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
I 'll start converting to 1.06. fuck this.pdf is a nice tutorial. i'll try to upload by tonight.

Retrias

Reputation score
How far are you along the translation ? Like in terms of coverage from total event

thanks for translating this btw

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Really Massage parlor AND gynecoligist, it's almost as if you can read my mind as to what I love. :p Keep up the great work. :)
your mind is filthy <_<
the only proper way is prostitution and cabaret >_>

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh, we really live in such immoral times ...

(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How far are you along the translation ? Like in terms of coverage from total event

thanks for translating this btw
I normally update the% in one of the spoilers, but I actually just finished two endings and the massage parlor last night, so about 42-46%?

Also nick 92 good luck with that, it's a nightmare.... Make sure to back up your game man...

Lastly Ares trust me, the massage parlor is pretty fucking good, like, she normally goes nuts but this is a bit..... I'll be getting into those scenes soon though, don't you worry.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I gotta say though, I'm really tempted to mod this game once I'm done so she like, refuses to have sex with kazu, or just gets bored while doing it with him or something hahaha ... I think I know how to do it, and Most of the cgs are already there...
and if I can figure it out, I'd love to add a modified *happy end where like the last line is her like " I have to go to work so I can get another massage though...."

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Lastly Ares trust me, the massage parlor is pretty fucking good, like, she normally goes nuts but this is a bit..... I'll be getting into those scenes soon though, don't you worry.
np, boss
I was just trying to pick a fight for really trivial reasons

I gotta say though, I'm really tempted to mod this game once I'm done so she like, refuses to have sex with kazu, or just gets bored while doing it with him or something hahaha ... I think I know how to do it, and Most of the cgs are already there...
and if I can figure it out, I'd love to add a modified *happy end where like the last line is her like " I have to go to work so I can get another massage though...."
I had in mind a mini-event for NTR Misaki, that could well be adapted to every acerola game... just in case

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Personally I have always thought that NTR should be used only when you have the male POV, having the female one is cheating and the best NTR game is the one that lets the player fight it off or prevent it (no unavoidable NTR).

Having said that and focusing on what you said about refusing sex or being bored... I may be too perverted but I find that hot. If you want to do it I would wait until you did it before I played the game, even if the translation is ready.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Personally I have always thought that NTR should be used only when you have the male POV, having the female one is cheating and the best NTR game is the one that lets the player fight it off or prevent it (no unavoidable NTR).

Having said that and focusing on what you said about refusing sex or being bored... I may be too perverted but I find that hot. If you want to do it I would wait until you did it before I played the game, even if the translation is ready.
hahaha but keep in mind it might take a loo~t of tinkering to get it to work the way i want it to, but I agree~ that's why I want to do it~ I just hated that in events she says stuff like "I'll never be satisfied without your cock~" then the next day she turns around and writes in her diary "sex with kazu is the bessst~~" its like no! say it sucks at least to yourself! hahaha

and Ares02 , I knew you were kiddin around, dwdw. Which event are you talking about though? I played misaki~

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
i got most of the parts copy pasted, but I can't for the life of me figure out how Acerola link the voices. the voices only plays when the text start with the name in moonrunes. I'.ve been at it for 3 hours. should've been done already if i just copy and paste the texts and not worry about the voices, but the voices is why I'm converting it in the first place.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i got most of the parts copy pasted, but I can't for the life of me figure out how Acerola link the voices. the voices only plays when the text start with the name in moonrunes. I'.ve been at it for 3 hours. should've been done already if i just copy and paste the texts and not worry about the voices, but the voices is why I'm converting it in the first place.
just test it and see if any of it works before you devote too much time, I don't fully understand how he does it either hahahaha. The common event stuff, at least, should work a similar way though, so if you spend your time attacking the showmessage commands, your work will actually be worth something. (but now that I think about it.... I think the common event H events don't actually have voiced lines..... I think it's just the EVTEXT stuff..... not 100% sure about this, can someone who plays 1.06 confirm this? does she speak like, while characters are moving around?)

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
The common event stuff, at least, should work a similar way though, so if you spend your time attacking the showmessage commands, your work will actually be worth something.
I'm done copy and pasting the show commands and show message for the most part. just started EVtext(which is the only part that's voiced. except the ntr scenes with the friend, dad, and coach(2nd to last event))
i just started copy and pasting the book store events and test it out. no sound. changed Kanade: to 奏: and the voices play again. been stuck for 3 hours now trying to figure this shit out.

EDIT: found out where it is processed. Common event 148. now i gotta figure out which of these moorunes variable hold the String with the name i need

Last edited:
OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm done copy and pasting the show commands and show message for the most part. just started EVtext(which is the only part that's voiced. except the ntr scenes with the friend, dad, and coach(2nd to last event))
i just started copy and pasting the book store events and test it out. no sound. changed Kanade: to 奏: and the voices play again. been stuck for 3 hours now trying to figure this shit out.

EDIT: found out where it is processed. Common event 148. now i gotta figure out which of these moorunes variable hold the String with the name i need
uhm make sure you don't just copy the whole event, but just copy the individual text boxes, right? especially for the EVTEXT ones...

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
Well I'm stupid. it's under usee database. ok problem solved. I just need about 1-2 hours to finish the copy paste. and another hour to upload.