What's new

[WIP - Full] NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.9451)

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shit is that my fault? need any help with that?
nonono, it's not your fault, it's stupid atoms fault. don't worry bout it ok? I'm about to post the cabaret stuff, it just took me a million years to do it.

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
Cabaret club is up on my mega. Bakatora messed up the port again.

mega.nz/#F!3tYE0bjb!yMTbx4XBasiRjq9CpUsfnQ

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
so i did a little digging with the files. turns out. there's a whole section of unused voice files. specifically Chika's lines in the AV Ending have voice files that is unused. I'll make an unofficial 1.07 patch when i figure out how to fix this

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
I won't be able to test the translated one until that scene is translated. So Bakatora, not to jump in line with the requests, but can you queue the av ending sooner so i can test my patch?

patch is in my mega.
mega.nz/#F!3tYE0bjb!yMTbx4XBasiRjq9CpUsfnQ

Edit. the voice folder is to merge with the original voice folder, and overwrite the files with the same names. so don't delete voice.wolf thinking it's a replacement. decrypt it first then merge the folder.

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wow even I am getting lost now, lmao.
So the latest version is your Kanade1.061, right?

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
wow even I am getting lost now, lmao.
So the latest version is your Kanade1.061, right?
the translated one? yeah.
the original Untranslated one does not play the Sister's voice in the AV ending. and since acerola can't be bothered to patch an older game, i might as well patch it up myself. it's a quick and dirty patch, but it fixes the voice in the untranslated one, did the same thing with the Translated one, but i can't test it until the names are written in roman characters. but yeah. 1.061 translated is what you want

Edit: if you want to test it your self on the translated one, you can always go to the data folder, and partially translate end_05h.txt in the evetext folder. just change all instances of "奏:" to "Kanade:" and "千佳:" to "Chika:" it takes a minute to do in notepad. if you want to help me test the patch :p

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey there, as promised,
I finally read through all the common events translated so far, and made fixes on typos and such. (Did through the editor tho, so I hope I didn't miss anything)
I still didn't touch the h-scenes, random talks, and dinner stuff etc.

You can import the fixes using the Common Event Editor, clicking at Load button, at the bottom, and then saying yes to overwrite.
Here they are: mega.nz/#!c3Yx2BTB!Kah8EaBYU-wIXxrfBgTZoRNoeKWJsDETRkbrnGk1v6A

I'll do this through everything that is translated at some point.. But right now I'm pretty tired to read and edit, lol

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did some more fixes on the common events, and also included event 057 and 058.
Also started the h-events. Did both endings we have translated (end_02h and _03h) and whole bookstore h-ones (hev_00_02h to _08h).
I'll keep it on a mega folder so it's easier to update and grab them:
mega.nz/#F!hrwgDZjB!OXRSRDxfTVpiiMbXHiskqw

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
incorperated camikaa's text fix to the patch. while i agree keichi should be keiichi, i think shozu looks weird, so i changed it to shozou instead

Edit: also made all the untranslated scenes voiced. Man i love voice acting. (the main reason i went through the trouble of porting it in the first place)

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
incorperated camikaa's text fix to the patch. while i agree keichi should be keiichi, i think shozu looks weird, so i changed it to shozou instead

Edit: also made all the untranslated scenes voiced. Man i love voice acting. (the main reason i went through the trouble of porting it in the first place)
Not a problem. I chose Shozu because his name was translated like that on the common events. But I have zero knowledge of japanese so whatever you guys decide it's correct I'm good xD

By the way. Where are the npcs chit chats, and "ask how was the day ~ answer" from Kanade?

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
By the way. Where are the npcs chit chats, and "ask how was the day ~ answer" from Kanade?
user database 18:NPC there's a conversation for every clothing Kanade wears.
there's also kazuki npc convos. which is located in the map events

terry175

Reputation score
the translation work looks messy with a few additional fix/patch at the last few thread. I recommend using Github for example to update the work you all have done..(you can keep it private or public)

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the translation work looks messy with a few additional fix/patch at the last few thread. I recommend using Github for example to update the work you all have done..(you can keep it private or public)
Hey, did think of that recently, but if you look up their guidelines it's kinda directly against it, so I don't want it to get taken down TKO style outta nowhere. Mega is kinda the standard as far as I'm aware on ulmf, so I just followed that. If I can get visual studio code to post to another git, I would tho. Auto version making and only showing the latest versions would be so nice. Visual studio code also would post every time I edit a file, so it would feel a little faster, too.

Also sorry to dropping off the deep end for two days, shit popped up as it does and I got an exam technically tomorrow (34 hours ) so just been busy. After that my nights are wayyyyy freer.

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
"ask how was the day ~ answer" from Kanade?
forgot to answer this one. the night convos is at user database 12, that database also contain the diary entries if you also want to spell check that.

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry about that, my spell check fixes are mostly for Bakatora and nick92 to incorportate on the update releases in a way that won't conflict with their own work.
The update method you guys have to do are still the same. Download, extract and overwrite the files from a patch provided by Bakatora / nick92.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
guys, you are monsters (in the good way)

keep working for my enjoyment, thanks!

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have done more fixes on the h-events (00 up to 08), and common events:
mega.nz/fm/F7AiyJxS

nick92 / Bakatora, don't forgot to re-import all the common event files because I often find stuffs to fix on them yet, and there's a few one ones too.
By the way, nick92, could you make a 1.06 patch with these included so other people could already have them? If it's not too much trouble. I'm asking because I don't know if you guys have new stuffs implemented, which my data files would make it go backwards then.

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
nick92 / Bakatora, don't forgot to re-import all the common event files because I often find stuffs to fix on them yet, and there's a few one ones too.
By the way, nick92, could you make a 1.06 patch with these included so other people could already have them? If it's not too much trouble. I'm asking because I don't know if you guys have new stuffs implemented, which my data files would make it go backwards then.
i've been retroactively updating whenever i can. the folders maybe the same date, but if you look at the files, it is constantly updated/except if i'm busy at work. Ill incorporate this one in a few minutes.

i WON'T be keeping an update log, because I am much much lazier than bakatora

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i've been retroactively updating whenever i can. the folders maybe the same date, but if you look at the files, it is constantly updated/except if i'm busy at work. Ill incorporate this one in a few minutes.

Ohhh.. The numbers were not changing so I thought it was the same, I forgot to check the dates..
Thanks a bunch~

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lazier than me? That was possible? Hahaha
jokes aside sorry about still not being up to date, sick and have the test tomorrow, I imagine the two are linked hahaha
Can't wait to get back into the flow though, planning to get some serious progress done soon. Thanks nick and camiika for helping out :D