What's new

[WIP - Full] NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.9451)

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
Lazier than me? That was possible? Hahaha
jokes aside sorry about still not being up to date, sick and have the test tomorrow, I imagine the two are linked hahaha
Can't wait to get back into the flow though, planning to get some serious progress done soon. Thanks nick and camiika for helping out :D
Oh don't worry about it. we are just a bunch of random pervs who appreciate what you are doing out of the goodness of your heart(or penis in this case). we are just refining what's already been translated by you, so when you get back on it, you're doing it on a refined version of the game. you got a test in 1 day, wtf are you doing here? go hit the books.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Oh don't worry about it. we are just a bunch of random pervs who appreciate what you are doing out of the goodness of your heart(or penis in this case). we are just refining what's already been translated by you, so when you get back on it, you're doing it on a refined version of the game. you got a test in 1 day, wtf are you doing here? go hit the books.
Hahaha you're too kind. Tbh I don't care too much BC I can't get an a plus anymore, just an a, so idgaffff. I did sneak some studying in tho, hoping for the best that I miraculously get a perfect , score hahahhaa.

Btsz sorry that my posts are kinda shit permanently, I may be a native English speaker, but my phone registers input as suggestions, much like my fingers do zwhile I'm typing hahahaha. There's actually a medical reason but its so lame its nit evenn worth complaining about hahahaha.

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The voiced h-scenes makes it better to fix things. Not to mention it makes it much hotter :p
I uploaded a v2 of 13.02.2018 fixes, I'll refrain from updating today anymore, so the next patch just have .common that have changed after it.

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
Shit, I'm doing the opposite. I'm tackling all the NPC conversations. so for now, i'm just putting the npc convos into 4 different translators and try to piece together a coherent sentence. I'm not doing H-scenes so i can translate for readability. I can't do h-scenes because the slurring and the sexual terms don't really translate well on machines. and if i fuck up on npc convos, oh well it will always be minor.
also don't download from my mega right now there's a lot of fuck ups.

all the editing and copy pasting and translating...
yo, bakatora

I'll incorporate camikaa's patch after i finished NPCs

Umbraunt

Reputation score
I just wanna mention that not only are all three of you doing great work here, you're also finally putting forth a good example on co-op translation. It's really nice to watch you guys sort of round-robin translate while keeping up positive attitudes toward each other and constant communication, especially after so many instances on these forums of translators getting pissy when they step on each others' toes. Kudos to all of you.

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
Nope, can't finish today. made it to npc 17/53
at 11 convos per npc, about 2 already translated by bakatora, and about 3 lines max per convo. i am looking at... not that much.(much less than the evetext) it'll be finished by tomorrow or the next day
Oh and camikaa, if you're looking for typos in the common event, use control f to look for the lines. search "Show" with capitalized S and "String" with capitalized S. that way you can proofread all the displayed lines.
you missed a few typos here and there. a notable one is ev 57 line 71. oh and the file name for common event almost broke my common event 000. i didn't incorporate the text fix yet because i need sleep.

patch is up. spam me with bugs.
mega.nz/#F!3tYE0bjb!yMTbx4XBasiRjq9CpUsfnQ

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got confused with event 000 because it was nearly identical to 087. However there was still things I wanted to fix there, because yeah.. I keep missing typos xD
Ohh.... That's a nice way to search for text there.. Thanks.
Alright, fix that home at home typo you mentioned (really missed it out >_<) and incorporate my stuffs when you're rested :)
I'll keep working on the h-events, and eventually fix common events as I play through them.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
damn you guys are so sweet i'll get diabetus. really appreciate all the stuff nick and camiika is doing around here, making my averate patch loads better hahaha. totally agree with Umbraunt , these dudes have been a pleasure to work with.

I was intending on starting to translate today... but.... uh... When I got back from my exam, I got into my car, hyped to get home and get translating.... and roadworks on the motorway meant that it literally took me hours to complete a 40 minute drive. And the whole time I was idling there, i was on a 1/4 tank of gas, going please dn't stop please don't stop please. That is NOT the norm here in NZ. so... it's 11:40 here and I am tired as balls. I got some stuff to do early tomorrow, but it's not a crazy amount, so I should be good to FINALLY get some actual progress in. Firstly though, I'll try and implement all these changes and make a quick and dirty V0.095 patch that includes everything by tomorrow, and I'll start finishing off the scenes I'm started on. ( I have a local gotou started, but it probably won't see the light of day till late tomrrow/early day after due to it being on 1.03. When I get everything sorted, I'll work out a proper system of implementing nick and camikaas great work into this everytime I make a patch, so we don't have this nightmare of jumping between different mega folders.(I can tell getting all the patches up to speed is gonna be a real job from the fact that even the day counter isnt translated on nicks version ahahahahahaha)

Am thinking of putting a sneaky translator credit in the game help menu for camiika and nick tho, since there's the space for it hahaha. besides, has anybody actually read it?

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I didn't reach the credit screen yet, lol. I have been busy reading all the translated events so far, and there is still a lot to go.
About the h-scenes, I've made the initial fixes at hev_11, hev_17 and hev_18. I still have to play through them all though. But I'm still currently going thru (playing) the h-events 00 to 08, to check if everything is ok (cos everytime I check there's something I missed .-. )

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
All NPCs finished. fixed moonrunes dates. remove what little moonrunes in the top right date display(open then close menu during gameplay)

Spam me with bugs

Now I need a break and relive my weeaboo days by watching filler-free naruto episodes edited by a cocaine addict.

Edit: also fixed mapData errors due to my laziness catching up to me(i just used the 1.03 mapdata. (it kinda worked, but there are minor differences in the script) So i just did What I should've last time and just converted the show message: scripts to the 1.06 mapData

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
All NPCs finished. fixed moonrunes dates. remove what little moonrunes in the top right date display(open then close menu during gameplay)

Spam me with bugs

Now I need a break and relive my weeaboo days by watching filler-free naruto episodes edited by a cocaine addict.

Edit: also fixed mapData errors due to my laziness catching up to me(i just used the 1.03 mapdata. (it kinda worked, but there are minor differences in the script) So i just did What I should've last time and just converted the show message: scripts to the 1.06 mapData
This contains everything bakatora has translated right?

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
I found out how to change the title label on top of the window box to roman characters, but it will break your saves.
so let me know if you guys want that very minor change at the cost of your saves

Edit: I'm talking about that thing at the top

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I found out how to change the title label on top of the window box to roman characters, but it will break your saves.
so let me know if you guys want that very minor change at the cost of your saves

Err quick question can you remind what new events were translated? i think the last i read Baka was working on the pool scenes.....

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Err quick question can you remind what new events were translated? i think the last i read Baka was working on the pool scenes.....
hey dude, read the spoilers in the OP :D
I have a messy list open rn and im lazy, so if you're lazy too, here's my list i use while i translate:
Events done: 13/31
0Bookstore 8
1Pub 7
2Coffee shop 6
3Tutor 8
4Inn 7
5Toy shop 7
6Karaoke 6
19train 7
20dad 10
8pool 6
21best friend 10
17massage 8
18Gynecology 7
Endgins father
ending best friend

Incomplete
11 Carbaret club
teacher

Untouched

Voice actor
youtuber
carbaret club
used underwear store
hang out shop
prostiution - square
photos/photos 2

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
Fixed H-memo typo

Edit: I think i'm done with the 1.06 conversion. (PM me if i missed anything)I'm gonna start to fine tune moaning. I'm going to try to play Kanade's and Chika's moan/pant/slobbering in between the spoken lines. I'm gonna put it in a seperate folder so it's an optional thing(like the titlebox).

Edit again: Scratch that last edit. too much work! I'll do it if some of you guys want it though. but for now. I'm not gonna do the voice tuning

Last edited:

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind it, but can I advise you to do it only as last update when the game is completely translated?
it would help the beta fapp... testers :D
(I'm going to erase all the saves and play it from start anyway, when it's complete, so no problem)