What's new

[WIP - Full] NTR Kanade~ Part time job life~ Translation (V0.9451)

Heron56

Lurker
Reputation score
can I ask how to turn-on the voice? cause even if I set the volume for the voice to 100%, it doesn't do anything.
that's for v1.06. the translation rolls back the game to v1.03 where the voices wasn't linked yet.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey everyone.... sorry about that...
my student loan bounced, and it's been a bit of a nightmare dealing with it. I was able to contact the team for it, so there's that, at least.
I have done all of the non-h stuff for the maid cafe, which is like 30-40% of it. Should be able to finish it today.

Also, someone asked what's left to be done, right? here's a quick list I made for myself a min ago
Events done:
Bookstore
Pub
Coffee shop
Tutor
Inn
Toy shop
Karaoke
train
dad

Incomplete
Maid cafe

Untouched
pool
Voice actor
youtuber
carbaret club
used underwear store
hang out shop
prostiution - square
photos/photos 2
massage
gynecology
childhood friend
--recorded events
school
womens toilet
Inn
dad
residental area
school/ 2nd district
classroom
corridor
HEV's and endings
Most of the reactions.

it's not as much as it looks, I swear XD

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sorry if I were parroting, but anyone know how to extract wolf files? I tried All Decrypter, but to no avail.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if I were parroting, but anyone know how to extract wolf files? I tried All Decrypter, but to no avail.
All Decrypter for: RPG Maker XP, XV, XV Ace
RPG Maker MV Decrypter for: RPG Maker MV
Arc Converter for: WOLF RPG

Just google Arc Converter and it should be the first on the list.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Aaalso, if you look very carefully, you can find the instructions in the opening post! :)

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey gus... still alive, man I'm so unreliable while translating this, sorry about that. student loan was super fucking worrying until it sorted itself out but then uni is hitting me like a truck. just posting this to say it isn't dead, not even close, just slow eff updates, that's all. hope to get back into a good flow soon. sorry about tat.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First of all, that's great to hear that things are starting to sort out for you. Second, pretty sure you don't really have to apologize at all. Last but not least, thank you very much for giving us an update. I will keep waiting for this until it's completed.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
hey gus... still alive, man I'm so unreliable while translating this, sorry about that. student loan was super fucking worrying until it sorted itself out but then uni is hitting me like a truck. just posting this to say it isn't dead, not even close, just slow eff updates, that's all. hope to get back into a good flow soon. sorry about tat.
As a fellow college student i feel your pain, i just hope you are not talking about your tesis, otherwise you may as well be dead for the next few months.......speaking of tesis i am not sure how they handle it where you study but if it is anything like we do here.....prepare yourselves because you are going to suffer a LOT.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
Take your time!
We don't want you to be NTRred from the bank :D

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Take your time!
We don't want you to be NTRred from the bank :D
hahaha at this point it might be the only thing that hasn't properly cucked me haha
BTW did translate one scene after my post last night just to put my money where my mouth is that this isnt dead. that isn't substantial enough to upload, but I will finish one file per night no matter what, so one event per 10 or 11 days. there is a 10% test coming up for me tho, but I think i'll be ok.

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As a fellow college student i feel your pain, i just hope you are not talking about your tesis, otherwise you may as well be dead for the next few months.......speaking of tesis i am not sure how they handle it where you study but if it is anything like we do here.....prepare yourselves because you are going to suffer a LOT.
Sorry for missing this last night- it's not my thesis gladly, im in year 3 of a normally 4 year undergraduate chemical engineering degree.... sadly due to failing some papers it'll be a five year one now... sobs. but nah this is just a summer school course on maths, dealing with stuff like laplace transforms, multivaraiable calculus, forced and unforced ODES.... stuff like that.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
hahaha at this point it might be the only thing that hasn't properly cucked me haha
BTW did translate one scene after my post last night just to put my money where my mouth is that this isnt dead. that isn't substantial enough to upload, but I will finish one file per night no matter what, so one event per 10 or 11 days. there is a 10% test coming up for me tho, but I think i'll be ok.
Don't overwork :p
If there's a thing hentai games teached me, is that NTRred people are less prone to finish jobs XD

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't overwork :p
If there's a thing hentai games teached me, is that NTRred people are less prone to finish jobs XD
hahahaha yeah, that's pretty much why i was pretty slow dec 25 to jan 4th... i guess those games are pretty accurate to how the cuck responds when he finds out haha. after that it was uni being hella packed. in summer school you cover 2 months content in one month... sooo.... yeah packed to the mofo'ggin brim. i do still want to finish this asap though, so my next translation i'll do silently until i finish 50% of it haha. no pressure that way :)

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so like, i just caught up to my schedule of one file per day and man.... the events i kinda passed up on are the hot ones man.... the text in the maid cafe gets fucking intense by the 5th event..... damn....
it's the super hot NTR cliche of getting knocked up with someone else's baby and raising it as their own...
EDIT:Finished the entire event tonight boys! I'll upload it sometime soon, but wow, give the maid cafe a try, it's damn good!

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
so like, i just caught up to my schedule of one file per day and man.... the events i kinda passed up on are the hot ones man.... the text in the maid cafe gets fucking intense by the 5th event..... damn....
it's the super hot NTR cliche of getting knocked up with someone else's baby and raising it as their own...
EDIT:Finished the entire event tonight boys! I'll upload it sometime soon, but wow, give the maid cafe a try, it's damn good!
That fetish alone may make me try the game early on lol, i really like those scenarios where the guy is fooled to that degree, long life Brood Parasitism!!

BTW on the things you have to study i kind of only got the calculus, are those derivades and integrals?, obviously the hard long ass ones.......

OP
B

Bakatora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That fetish alone may make me try the game early on lol, i really like those scenarios where the guy is fooled to that degree, long life Brood Parasitism!!

BTW on the things you have to study i kind of only got the calculus, are those derivades and integrals?, obviously the hard long ass ones.......
my dude..... it sounds like you have not experienced the pain of laplace transformations and multivariate calculus..... lets just say that derivatives and intergrals are the easy part of everything i study. life is pain my friend, life is pain.
also never heard abou tthat game, now intensly interested. I'm playing kedamono at the moment but like it's a vn without choices and im like not that into it...? I'm up for any rpg type ntr suggestons to the ,max and if brood is like that i'm hella in.

on the topic of the patch sorry for not updating yet my dudes, it will come soon, the maid cafe is 100% done, just cleaning up some shit on my computer and uploading to mega takes an hour or two WHICH I DO NOT UNDERSTAND I AM IN NEW ZEALAND AND MEGA HAS A .NZ ADDRESS WHY IS IT THIS PAINFULLLLLL
but yeah i have been translating so have that happiness my dudes.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
my dude..... it sounds like you have not experienced the pain of laplace transformations and multivariate calculus..... lets just say that derivatives and intergrals are the easy part of everything i study. life is pain my friend, life is pain.
also never heard abou tthat game, now intensly interested. I'm playing kedamono at the moment but like it's a vn without choices and im like not that into it...? I'm up for any rpg type ntr suggestons to the ,max and if brood is like that i'm hella in.

on the topic of the patch sorry for not updating yet my dudes, it will come soon, the maid cafe is 100% done, just cleaning up some shit on my computer and uploading to mega takes an hour or two WHICH I DO NOT UNDERSTAND I AM IN NEW ZEALAND AND MEGA HAS A .NZ ADDRESS WHY IS IT THIS PAINFULLLLLL
but yeah i have been translating so have that happiness my dudes.
Well they are not translated but the Netorare Nurse series (especially 1) has it like that, there is also gatenkei but that is a monster, along wioth triangle blue, mmmm let me see if i can hink of another, maybe one translated this time...

Alos i am pretty sure multivariate calculus is what comes next for me......