Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nagiyahonpo] Zombitch

Only because I forgot to reverse it. ^^
But haven't had any problems so far.

1. Yes. ^^
2. Already tried that.

Thanks, you two, but I think I'll just give up. -.-
I can't guarantee this'll work, but I was having the same problem. After obtaining the game from... places, there was a Game Start.bat file in my folder which wasn't able to run as long as the folder was set to Read-Only, so I toggled that off, ran the .bat, and then ran the game. Worked then.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone know where i can find the scientist id? im at the 2nd town and i cant proceed w/o it

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone know where i can find the scientist id? im at the 2nd town and i cant proceed w/o it
Talk to the guy on the left lower part of the town, then go to the inn and talk to the scientist, he will tell you where the ID is.

Then you can pick up the ID near the house you came out after leaving the first town :D

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Talk to the guy on the left lower part of the town, then go to the inn and talk to the scientist, he will tell you where the ID is.

Then you can pick up the ID near the house you came out after leaving the first town :D
ty

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh, I hate to be the guy who has to say you missed translating a scene, but ya did. D: Not in the mood to image link, so here's a direct one. The crystal she's in front of, hasn't been translated.

OP
Krystallize<3

Krystallize<3

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh, I hate to be the guy who has to say you missed translating a scene, but ya did. D: Not in the mood to image link, so here's a direct one. The crystal she's in front of, hasn't been translated.

Really ? How tf did that happen, I made the whole room xD but ty for the info :)

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Krystallize<3;n1727106 said:
Really ? How tf did that happen, I made the whole room xD but ty for the info :)
Glad I could help. :D Hope to see that fixed soon. :D