What's new

[Complete - Full] [H.H. Works] FlashCycling~自転車露出主義~

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So I've tried to get a hold of HearfulAlice but have been unable to as he hasn't been on in almost 2 months. I'm going to assume Bowser kidnapped him or Russian hackers, I don't know. So I'm going to go ahead and transfer his work over to Version 1.50 of the game. It should be up and ready for human consumption in a few days. HeartfulAlice got a lot of stuff done and I work kind of slow.

KairiFactor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I've tried to get a hold of HearfulAlice but have been unable to as he hasn't been on in almost 2 months. I'm going to assume Bowser kidnapped him or Russian hackers, I don't know. So I'm going to go ahead and transfer his work over to Version 1.50 of the game. It should be up and ready for human consumption in a few days. HeartfulAlice got a lot of stuff done and I work kind of slow.
Yay! Can you also make it so we don't have to use RPGMakerTrans? :/ I'd rather just use RPG Maker All Decrypter if at all possible.

mjacko1997

Lurker
Reputation score
Well after i translated the file successfully, i cant start the game in the translate file....

It said: "System\RGSS301.dll could not be found"

Anyone who has any idea to fix this ? Thanks.

I used "RPGMakerTransv4.5" to apply the patch.

someone has the game translated. It's a pain in the ass use this software to apply a patch
and who is it may i ask ?

Last edited:

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well after i translated the file successfully, i cant start the game in the translate file....

It said: "System\RGSS301.dll could not be found"

Anyone who has any idea to fix this ? Thanks.

I used "RPGMakerTransv4.5" to apply the patch.
Check the game folder and make sure the directory System is in there with that dll in it. If it's not make a folder, and copy from your original game archive and drop it in there. If it is already in there try shortening your folder names that the game is in. Sometimes windows doesn't like folders with too many characters.

mjacko1997

Lurker
Reputation score
Check the game folder and make sure the directory System is in there with that dll in it. If it's not make a folder, and copy from your original game archive and drop it in there. If it is already in there try shortening your folder names that the game is in. Sometimes windows doesn't like folders with too many characters.
Yes i did that but now theres another problem.

It said: "Failed to load script" whenever i try to start the game (in the translate file only, the original still works fine).

Rrezz

Reputation score
Yes i did that but now theres another problem.

It said: "Failed to load script" whenever i try to start the game (in the translate file only, the original still works fine).
Its probably an issues with the Trans Patch. The Patch only works for Version 1.00 and 1.10, so if you've got the latest version it wont work.
I'm still transferring the Partial over to 1.50. I do what I can when I can, but it's still slow going. Probably get another Steven Bomb before the partial is ready. Also, I don't use RPGMakerTrans, so you'll just need ALL Decrypter for the partial to work.

rizo

Reputation score
Rrezz Is the one you're working on a complete translation? This game looks like some comedy fun with H involved so holding off on trying it thinking there might be a full translation.

Rrezz

Reputation score
Rrezz Is the one you're working on a complete translation? This game looks like some comedy fun with H involved so holding off on trying it thinking there might be a full translation.
All I'm doing is transferring over what HeartfulAlice did from 1.10 to 1.50. HeartfulAlice was doing a full translation and had a lot of stuff already done. Due to the amount of changes between 1.10 to 1.50 I have to transfer over everything line by line, as there's more variables added to even the 1.00 version and I don't want to break the game. When I'm done transferring everything over I'll see how much is left to be done and make my decision then.

rizo

Reputation score
All I'm doing is transferring over what HeartfulAlice did from 1.10 to 1.50. HeartfulAlice was doing a full translation and had a lot of stuff already done. Due to the amount of changes between 1.10 to 1.50 I have to transfer over everything line by line, as there's more variables added to even the 1.00 version and I don't want to break the game. When I'm done transferring everything over I'll see how much is left to be done and make my decision then.
Okay thanks for the info, will keep an eye on this. :)

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How it goes´s with the "Rrezz" Translation? There is a new Ver. 1.51 out. Can you post the partial/unfinished translation files?

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for necro. A quick question: if I install the partial that is available now in the latest version of the game wich is 1.51 will it block the new content?

Rrezz

Reputation score
Sorry for necro. A quick question: if I install the partial that is available now in the latest version of the game wich is 1.51 will it block the new content?
Yeah, it'll basically just bring your game back to version 1.10. Version 1.50 and beyond add new switches and variables to all the common events, and even add in new common events.

el0d

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, it'll basically just bring your game back to version 1.10. Version 1.50 and beyond add new switches and variables to all the common events, and even add in new common events.
The said patch is applied using RPGMaker Trans if I am correct, yes? If so there shouldn't be any problems like you are saying.
Though what you said is right for patches applied manually by overwriting the game files by hand.

Rrezz

Reputation score
Did anyone every translate 1.51?
I should be done transferring HeartfulAlice's translating later this week. Expect a release by Saturday.
I could start a new thread or post it here. When I finish transferring HearfulAlice's work I may consider finishing it.
H.H.Works new game just had it's trial released. It looks decent, very buggy though. Their Twitter said they have a fix for the trial and are awaiting release on DLSite. So who know.
*EDIT* All that's left now is the final 3 Event pages of Rabbit Cycle. So I'll probably do one page a day and be out in time for the Weekend. Also I'm just copying over what HeartfulAlice translated, there's still like 30 new events that were added in between 1.10 and 1.51.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Reputation score
Behold my Innovation!
Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-Cha-
HAAAAA!
Shing-Shing
HAAAAAAA!
SHINGSHING!

Behold, I've harness the power of HeartfulAlice's Translation and reconfigured it to be compatible with Version 1.51.

PRAISE ME PRAISE ME!

lol, just kidding, just kidding :rolleyes:

I'll might look into putting more work into this later, I don't know. Since HeartfulAlice hasn't been online since October I can only assume the worst has happened to our very dedicated friend. For the time being however, I'm going to make a partial for Zeven's Princess, since it just came out and I've been looking forward to that game since forever.
Enjoy, let me know if you run into any issues. I believe I transferred everything over properly.

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Behold my Innovation!
HAAAAA!
Shing-Shing
HAAAAAAA!
SHINGSHING!

Behold, I've harness the power of HeartfulAlice's Translation and reconfigured it to be compatible with Version 1.51.

PRAISE ME PRAISE ME!

lol, just kidding, just kidding :rolleyes:

I'll might look into putting more work into this later, I don't know. Since HeartfulAlice hasn't been online since October I can only assume the worst has happened to our very dedicated friend. For the time being however, I'm going to make a partial for Zeven's Princess, since it just came out and I've been looking forward to that game since forever.
Enjoy, let me know if you run into any issues. I believe I transferred everything over properly.
Is this patch around 50% translation of the game or a partial?

Rrezz

Reputation score
Is this patch around 50% translation of the game or a partial?
It's everything HeartfulAlice translated on 1.10. Everything from 1.20 and on isn't translated, so I'd say maybe 70%.

Lotto1212

Reputation score
is there someone translate the description in the recollection room? im trying to complete 100% the game