What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ202392] Succubus Nemu's Kissy Cummy Sexpedition Log

Reputation score
Re: [RJ202392] Succubus Nemu's Kissy Cummy Sexpedition Log

Bless you Kind Sir! Just curious if you have any Magic translation tool for the storyline Texts?

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the partial!
However, whenever I try opening the exe file, I get the "game.exe has stopped running" message. Any ideas how to fix it? My locale is already set to japanese.

OP
Anurabis

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the partial!
However, whenever I try opening the exe file, I get the "game.exe has stopped running" message. Any ideas how to fix it? My locale is already set to japanese.
That's interesting it likely isn't related to the partial we tested it on 2 ends and it worked fine. Can you give me more information? Also try starting it without the partial installed does that work? Seem mundane but all those informations could help locate and solve the problem.

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for this treat. Although, to be honest, I'm still hoping there will be a full translation so that I can fully enjoy the game so here's hoping that one day someone will do that.

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the partial.

I can't change equips after applying it tho. If I go to the equip screen, can only see the weapon slot. Works fine on unpatched version. Someone can confirm? I repatched twice, maybe something's wrong on my end.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the partial.

I can't change equips after applying it tho. If I go to the equip screen, can only see the weapon slot. Works fine on unpatched version. Someone can confirm? I repatched twice, maybe something's wrong on my end.

This is my bad. I fucked up. Tried to speed translate and it screwed up System file. Will have a fix soon.
Edit: Fix is up on first post.

Last edited:
OP
Anurabis

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Will this get updated for the October 4th version?
The update was just a minor bug fix it's to be expected that the game functions like normal when the partial is applied to the updated version it shouldn't break anything and since there is no new content there is alos no need to translate anything new.

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it was fully translated on steam
Ohh wow as a huge fan of anything succubus related i'm ashamed i didn't know about this. Thanks for the info, i was a bit skeptical because all the screenshots were in japanese but the game is indeed translated. It's not perfect but it's FAR better than all those machine translated games that i saw so far. Just don't take my word for granted since it can always get worse later. I'm just at the beginning after all :p.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anything for those of us without Steam?
there are a bunch of sites that have hacked copies if steam games google one... then go grab the patch

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The partial in the op, and the uncensor patch just above this post are both down.
I've got a copy of the game (from Nyaa) and I'd be fine with either the full steam translation, or just the partial from here, if anyone has a link.

edit: The steam version and the uncensor patch are apparantly both here

But apparantly the steam-translation is pretty aweful, so the raw game with the partial might actually be better, if Anurabis re-uploads it.

edit2: played a bit, it's not terrible, but it's obviously machine-translated.
Hmm, it occurs to me that taking the steam machine-translation and cleaning it up into something actual resembling proper english is probably not too hard. A job for an editor, rather than a translator.

Last edited:

Legend12301230

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
Huh... why is the DLsite version 15 bucks vs 2 bucks for the steam version?