[Complete - Full] [RJ197968] Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Time to pick up a new game.

Discussion thread

Translation is finished!
You can grab the patch over at my .
Feel free to report any untranslated lines or mistakes you encounter.

Last edited:

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ197968] Sally's Authorative Report on Illegal Prostitution

Discussion thread

You will be able to follow the progress on my , which I'm going to update every week or two.

Until release, this thread is pretty much just for informative purposes so someone else wouldn't pick the game up for translation and it gets all awkward between us(which was actually quite a concern for me during the Mischief War translation since it was quite lengthy, but I remember really wanting to release it all at once for some reason).
Once again... Thank you!

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Good luck ewn <3
May your translation go smoothly :3

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Discussion thread

You will be able to follow the progress on my , which I'm going to update every week or two.

Until release, this thread is pretty much just for informative purposes so someone else wouldn't pick the game up for translation and it gets all awkward between us(which was actually quite a concern for me during the Mischief War translation since it was quite lengthy, but I remember really wanting to release it all at once for some reason).
More game are ALWAYS welcome! tank you, although i was going to suggest this game http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=31258 sinc eits short and all, o well maybe next time.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking forward to this.

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Prologue and chapter 1 are done.
You can grab the partial in the patreon progress post.
Gotta say, not having 50 character per line confinement of Luxuria is a bless.

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Chapter 2 and a couple of scenes from Chapter 3 are done and included in the partial.
Also, I haven't tinkered in rpgmaker much, so if someone could take a look at the non-translated stuff in the menus and point me in the right direction on where to find it in the engine itself, that would be a huge help.

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I looked into it a little bit, and they're all buried in the scripts (where tools like RPGMTrans don't reach). えっちな履歴 [FONT=MS Mincho, serif]is in scripts [/FONT]履歴中身[FONT=MS Mincho, serif], "add[/FONT]履歴 ※いじらない[FONT=MS Mincho, serif]", and Window_Evlog. [/FONT]プロローグ[FONT=MS Mincho, serif] [/FONT][FONT=MS Mincho, serif]and the rest is in script [/FONT]履歴中身. So long as you change every reference of a term to the tl'ed version (and keep it in whatever quotes it was in before!), it should come out fine.

PM me if you have any questions, k?

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just a quick update to let everybody know that I'm alive and that the translation is entering its final stages.
Stay tuned for a little Christmas present!

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just a quick update to let everybody know that I'm alive and that the translation is entering its final stages.
Oh my goodness I wasn't expecting this, you've made me so happy! I can't wait to get my hands on this, I know the wait will be worth it, thanks for being a boss and doing this.

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Omg, niiiiiiice.

Can't wait :D

Thought it would be done much much later.

Thank you.

rizo

Reputation score
I just went back and looked at the DLsite, it looks so good from the screenshots alone.
I'm so hyped for this!

Dalurker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I just went back and looked at the DLsite, it looks so good from the screenshots alone.
I'm so hyped for this!
I actually played it with the partial that only translated the menus. By context alone it is very hot.

Can't wait to actually understand the words and replay!

rizo

Reputation score
I actually played it with the partial that only translated the menus. By context alone it is very hot.

Can't wait to actually understand the words and replay!
Aww man this makes me even more excited.
I honestly think when the translation releases I'll pledge on patreon for a month as a way to show my appreciation for this brilliant translation.
The Hype Train Is real!

rizo

Reputation score
So what are the chances of us getting this before christmas? The wait is killing me. :(

OP
E

ewn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I still have to edit the majority of chapter 5, so I'd say not likely. Somewhere around New Years sounds more realistic.

rizo

Reputation score
I still have to edit the majority of chapter 5, so I'd say not likely. Somewhere around New Years sounds more realistic.
okay, good to know. I was thinking is it possible to upload what's translated which sounds like up to the end of chapter 4, then release the final translation when you've done chapter 5 in the new year? That way we can play a little at least, either way keep up the good work and I look forward to playing it in the new year. :)

Last edited:

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
it's 100% now share with us please ewn