What's new

[WIP - Partial] Knight of Flame, Lily Akos: 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

D187Bot

Demon Girl
Reputation score
kR1pt0n1t3 but to the best of my knowledge Yugifan3 does not read this thread.
Oh I'm sure one of his followers have told him about this or he came here himself, he just won't come and post in a thread that is exposing him lol.

Rep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Rpg Trans isn't perfect but with some workarounds for some of the problems it has, it's absolutely amazing.
Too bad this thing has retarded "expiration date", and every time you decide to use it and it runs out of time you either have to download a new versions, tinker with the system dates or edit version.pyc every time you finally download new version.

As for y3 issue, after whole fiasco with Lucia and after finding out that quite a lot of that, if not all, wasn't even translation but rewrite akin to LQ fanfic, I'm trying no to touch even his partials.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
As for Mods? I don't think the mods would care. Mods in the H-game section only intervene when there is a massive flaming argument or illegality. Most of Yugifan3's actions are not on ULMF, and I've backed down and I've explicitly stated I don't want to turn this into some argument because I'm just fed up of the entire thing. The H-game section does not have any real kind of community to protect; most of the people here only come to pirate games, not to discus stuff. The only reason why a mod might intervene is if I start sniping Yugifan3 (which I'm not ruling out; if he denigrates my work and my tools, then I think it's an entirely justified comeuppance if I use my tools to highlight the failures of his approach e.g. the amount of time he's taking, or the lack of spellcheck - although perhaps this is too petty).
I've received a report about this thread, and apparently Toxic has too. I don't know about Toxic, but what you said is exactly my stance on this. There is no real reason for us to intervene, as this is mostly between you two. However, I will be locking this thread, unless you feel you're going to restart your work at some point, to keep from this thread from spiralling out of control.

Edit: I would like to add that one of the parties has approached me and mentioned that the two have resolved their issues and there is no animosity between them. Any further discussion on this particular problem will not be tolerated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.