What's new

[Complete - Full] 我ら誇り高き、アルメリア第五騎士団! (We are the proud 5th order of the knights of Almeria!)Translation

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
4 Things:
1st: Thanks for the translation ^^
2nd: Why the crafting completion is over 100%?
3rd: What the hell is that black book?
4th: Happy new year! :D

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
4 Things:
1st: Thanks for the translation ^^
2nd: Why the crafting completion is over 100%?
3rd: What the hell is that black book?
4th: Happy new year! :D

No problem, glad you enjoyed it.

Regarding the crafting percentage going over 100%, I believe the dev added more items after the initial release, but didn't change the percentage that crafting an item gives, so it goes over the supposed completion. Kind of sad because now you can't know if you have crafted everything. I guess keep trying out anything and everyrhing!

That black book is part of the story. I think you are supposed to defeat the last boss to unlock it, but it may be more than that, or it might be bugged because of me. I hope someone can post saying they have unlocked it so that everyone else is able to as well.

A happy new year to you too!

Ishman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
When no weapon is in hand, that 'skill' is untranslated.

Last edited:

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Is anybody else not getting the 1.05 version decrypted correctly with the key? I'm kind of baffled as to why it isn't working, it seems to be fine for everyone else. I even busted out the no-ad/script-blocker browser to try and make sure it wasn't a weird Mega issue (it still might be a weird Mega issue tho)

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is anybody else not getting the 1.05 version decrypted correctly with the key? I'm kind of baffled as to why it isn't working, it seems to be fine for everyone else. I even busted out the no-ad/script-blocker browser to try and make sure it wasn't a weird Mega issue (it still might be a weird Mega issue tho)
Were you able to decrypt the previous versions without any issue? I just tried decrypting it and it works fine for me.

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nah, I just kinda randomly checked in on ulmf for like the first time in like half a year, so it's all new to me. idk why this mega link isn't working for me, I've got the updated mega extension for the new Firefox. I'd guess that's buggy but then it doesn't seem to work when I pull it down on Opera either. Both ways I get it, try to unrar it and 7zip calls it an invalid archive.

It's gotta be something stupid on my end but I have no idea what. I've only had this problem before when somebody accidentally pasted the wrong key, but it can't be that if it works for everyone else.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Nah, I just kinda randomly checked in on ulmf for like the first time in like half a year, so it's all new to me. idk why this mega link isn't working for me, I've got the updated mega extension for the new Firefox. I'd guess that's buggy but then it doesn't seem to work when I pull it down on Opera either. Both ways I get it, try to unrar it and 7zip calls it an invalid archive.

It's gotta be something stupid on my end but I have no idea what. I've only had this problem before when somebody accidentally pasted the wrong key, but it can't be that if it works for everyone else.
I downloaded it and extracted it successfully as well. Do you have the latest winrar update? It shows some other kind of error if you don't, but it could be that too. Also, try another browser without the extension to see if it works for you.

qwe123456

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you have the latest winrar update?
lol, I had thought about checking my 7zip version but I was like ehh, that stuff has been around forever and never changes! As it turns out I was running 7-zip 9.20 which is like 7 years old. The latest is 16.04 and apparently does new RAR5 stuff that the old one doesn't, and guess what! It works now.

So yeah I think that definitely counted as something stupid on my end.

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
lol, I had thought about checking my 7zip version but I was like ehh, that stuff has been around forever and never changes! As it turns out I was running 7-zip 9.20 which is like 7 years old. The latest is 16.04 and apparently does new RAR5 stuff that the old one doesn't, and guess what! It works now.

So yeah I think that definitely counted as something stupid on my end.
Glad we could work it out! Now you can enjoy this game without any worries!

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
No problem, glad you enjoyed it.

Regarding the crafting percentage going over 100%, I believe the dev added more items after the initial release, but didn't change the percentage that crafting an item gives, so it goes over the supposed completion. Kind of sad because now you can't know if you have crafted everything. I guess keep trying out anything and everyrhing!

That black book is part of the story. I think you are supposed to defeat the last boss to unlock it, but it may be more than that, or it might be bugged because of me. I hope someone can post saying they have unlocked it so that everyone else is able to as well.

A happy new year to you too!
Last boss? i beated the black monster and the
elder dragon
did i miss anything?

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Last boss? i beated the black monster and the
elder dragon
did i miss anything?
Ah, then it probably has to do with seeing the true ending. I think you get it only if Rose is a virgin after you beat the last boss(aka the black monster), but I could be wrong.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ah, then it probably has to do with seeing the true ending. I think you get it only if Rose is a virgin after you beat the last boss(aka the black monster), but I could be wrong.
I actually did a virgin ending too!
where she die -.- fuk the dev
and it pissed me off A LOT, so i was hoping that this were maybe some secret true ending hidden somewere and not a bug.....

Here is my full save (without 1 scene), with all level 99 and lots of materials (cheated obv), if someone want to test something or try to undestand what the hell is that black book, or just to play it for themself, is welcome :)

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have tried every possible combination, finished the research, killed the gold dragon, etc... and nothing. I posted in the other thread and a "kind soul" told me that I had to kill the "true final boss", no indication on how to get it at all :rolleyes:

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have tried every possible combination, finished the research, killed the gold dragon, etc... and nothing. I posted in the other thread and a "kind soul" told me that I had to kill the "true final boss", no indication on how to get it at all :rolleyes:
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you have to:
1)turn down Kyle
2)clear Deep Forest
3)sleep and get the general's event

Choosing whether or not to allow the soldier who stole the weapon to live might affect the ending as well.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you have to:
1)turn down Kyle
2)clear Deep Forest
3)sleep and get the general's event

Choosing whether or not to allow the soldier who stole the weapon to live might affect the ending as well.
I really have no fucking clue on how to get it....................
My path:

Try 1:
1) Kill the prisoner
2) Turn down Kyle
3) Clear Deep Forest
4) Proceed into chacha story: 2nd examination, (the 1st got skipped by the game) 3rd, examination
5)sleep and get the general's event
6) forest peeping scene, deep forest scene, raping time into maximilian tent and survived virgin
7) The black monster things show up, i go, i kill him ---> Assassin ending

Try 2:
1) Spare the prisoner
2 - 3 - 4 - 5 -6 -7 like before AND i still get the assassin ending

.... really what the hell am i missing? doing something the wrong way? game bug? translation bug? help T:T

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think I fixed it. It was probably my fault and not the devs. This game keeps track of names of variables in so many events that you can easily break something by forgetting to add even a parenthese...
Anyway, give it a go now, it should be fine.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I think I fixed it. It was probably my fault and not the devs. This game keeps track of names of variables in so many events that you can easily break something by forgetting to add even a parenthese...
Anyway, give it a go now, it should be fine.
Yeah i finally got it..... finally a good ending, thank you ^^ but now i'm curious, what the hell triggered the assassin ending? mh....

anyway maybe there are others bugs arround too, dunno about the v1.06 but in the .05 if you cleared the ruins in the next story run they don't spawn again, dunno if it's a bug or intentional but for sure i know of a bug: cleared the ruins, complete 1 story, start a new game+, the ruins have no bosses (and maybe that's ok) but the last one, the dragon spawn! but it's just an immage lol you can even pass trough him

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah i finally got it..... finally a good ending, thank you ^^ but now i'm curious, what the hell triggered the assassin ending? mh....

anyway maybe there are others bugs arround too, dunno about the v1.06 but in the .05 if you cleared the ruins in the next story run they don't spawn again, dunno if it's a bug or intentional but for sure i know of a bug: cleared the ruins, complete 1 story, start a new game+, the ruins have no bosses (and maybe that's ok) but the last one, the dragon spawn! but it's just an immage lol you can even pass trough him
The assassin ending triggers if you get no other ending iirc. I think the game first checks if your character is a virgin, then if not it checks for other endings, and if nothing else happens, you are killed...

Dunno about the ruins, I don't think I modified anything else, but who knows.

Ishman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It doesn't seem like you can go out of the tent without wearing armor even on the next to last scene of the slave route (pierced, branded), is it even supposed to be possible?

With how most of the soldier's (and a few of the party members) line's change after every scene advancement I would think it should be so once you hit 0 dignity but alas, it does not seem possible.