Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLsite :

ULMF Topic :
https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...B3%B6%EF%BD%9E

Partial Updated to 1.0.7 Requires that version since New Content added.

Bonus :
warshadow412
A continuation of my partial made by warshadow412. Most Conversations are translated using machine translation and some are his own interpretations.
Mid game, some places are not translated, so if someone can help him out with rest would be awesome.

As always, if you find any mistranslations, unsure about something, want something translated let me know.

A thank you to Anurabis is who translated the Armors and Enemies this time around.
Thanks to Humsas on Discord for helping with translating choices.

Bug Report :
There is a bug with translation.
I fixed this by just putting a fairy there that you can exchange items for.
Translated :
Original :

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I applied it, nothing was translated, restarted, repatched and still not translated.

Both failed instances had the RGSS file renamed after patched.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well I patched it and while decrypting the Rgss file I got an error and then the game itself gave me an error when I launched it that it couldn't find the title image =/

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've received no errors, and the game runs perfectly, just nothing is translated.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
When you are decrypting, make sure you use the 250k recompiled version.
You know if you are using it if it says so in bottom right.
Also, make sure you delete the RGSS3A file else the game will load that first.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sorry, I must be blind, where is the partial, I see no link or attachment

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Deleting the RGSS normally isn't needed, ordinarily it only requires a rename, which I did. So now I've used the "upgraded" decrypter, the same one you showed, just to be sure, (the DL Game Manager's built in decrypter never gave me an error) and even deleted the renamed RGGS file. Still the same old story...

I'm completely baffled, as I've never had any issues adding a patch previously. Could it be the fact I'm adding the patch to 1.0.1?

dragon5162

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
whats the password to the updated partial i cant get into the rar without it

cockblock

Reputation score
might want to update some menus since without the 1.02 partial i can find the silver/rainbow thread. also the broken item from the octopus should have been fixed in the 1.02 update.

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Works. Get the decrypter from yugifan's guide. Otherwise it'll not decrypt all the files. For anyone else needing help, just read the guide. Holy moly.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
might want to update some menus since without the 1.02 partial i can find the silver/rainbow thread. also the broken item from the octopus should have been fixed in the 1.02 update.

I found the Octopus problem, but i don't understand. What is the problem with the Rainbow Thread?
The broken item that Octopus drop is a Shrimp btw.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Works. Get the decrypter from yugifan's guide. Otherwise it'll not decrypt all the files. For anyone else needing help, just read the guide. Holy moly.
Holy moly, what do you think I've been doing? Thanks for being helpful... Hopefully the 1.02 patch won't give me trouble.

Edit: So I just realised the problem, and it's because I was on auto-pilot when adding the patch. The issue for me was that blue hexagon installer thing made my game's installation a tiny bit different compared to most of my 200 games.

Last edited:

cockblock

Reputation score
I found the Octopus problem, but i don't understand. What is the problem with the Rainbow Thread?
The broken item that Octopus drop is a Shrimp btw.
when i apply the partial rainbow/silver thread don't show up in the menu to make them.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
when i apply the partial rainbow/silver thread don't show up in the menu to make them.
Okay, it shows up fine in un-partial version. I renamed it back and see if that fixed it , but it didn't.
So, what to do...? Well, I made a very quick easy fix. You can talk to the fairy in the cave now to exchange the required materials for the thread you want.

asoth

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry if I'm missing something here but is every dialog untranslated? I'm using 1.02 and partial 1.02 as well. I get translations on items and most menu texts, but that's mostly it.

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
MAybe is a dumb question but where is the partial, I can't see it?

Aderangedcow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if I'm missing something here but is every dialog untranslated? I'm using 1.02 and partial 1.02 as well. I get translations on items and most menu texts, but that's mostly it.
That's what a partial is. Partials typically don't touch any actual in game dialog, they focus more on the menus, items, skills, game options, etc.

MAybe is a dumb question but where is the partial, I can't see it?
Check Yugifan's signature for his game translations. There is a file in there that tells you the password to the files. If you can't see signatures, go to your user settings, and you will see a check box for account signatures.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
asoth Like Aderangedcow said, a Partial is just that. A part of a translation. It's meant to be used along machine translators like Translator Aggregator and VNR.
valutok All my partials are on my drive. Be sure to check the readme there as well. It contains the password you need to unlock the rar and also tells you to change the second file found inside the first rar to add .rar to it. Yes, its double rar:ed so to say.
If you are unable to see signature :

At the top right, click on your name and then User Settings, then Select Account, Scroll down until you find Conversation Detail Options. Click on Show Signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.