What's new

[Complete - Partial] Lilia's Livelihood ~少女と触手と不思議な島~

Status
Not open for further replies.

asoth

Lurker
Reputation score
asoth Like Aderangedcow said, a Partial is just that. A part of a translation. It's meant to be used along machine translators like Translator Aggregator and VNR.
valutok All my partials are on my drive. Be sure to check the readme there as well. It contains the password you need to unlock the rar and also tells you to change the second file found inside the first rar to add .rar to it. Yes, its double rar:ed so to say.
If you are unable to see signature :

At the top right, click on your name and then User Settings, then Select Account, Scroll down until you find Conversation Detail Options. Click on Show Signature.
Thank you for the reply, I didn't really know that a partial usually didn't include dialog translation (cuz I'm not native to english, though maybe I should've searched it up at least....).
I got the A T working just fine, thanks to your well informing tutorials, although the link you shared for ITHVNR just gave me ITH (which didn't work), so I managed to get the tool you used in your instructions.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Oh, i see. I'll just link the Github instead. Glad things worked out for ya. Also the Partial is updated to 1.03

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
asoth Like Aderangedcow said, a Partial is just that. A part of a translation. It's meant to be used along machine translators like Translator Aggregator and VNR.
valutok All my partials are on my drive. Be sure to check the readme there as well. It contains the password you need to unlock the rar and also tells you to change the second file found inside the first rar to add .rar to it. Yes, its double rar:ed so to say.
If you are unable to see signature :

At the top right, click on your name and then User Settings, then Select Account, Scroll down until you find Conversation Detail Options. Click on Show Signature.
Thanks a lot!! and keep going

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game is updated to 1.04 now, how many more bugfixes will we get... will be keeping my eye on here for the partial cause damn this game is hard to play without it. Keep up the good work Yugi!

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Partial is updated to 1.04 and Choices have been translated.
Thanks to Humsas on Discord for helping me out with it.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How do you decrypt the game.rgss3a? My rpg maker decrypter gets an array overflow ... I guess the file is too large

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Make sure to use the 250k decrypter. You know if your using the right one if it says so :

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Make sure to use the 250k decrypter. You know if your using the right one if it says so :

Awesome. Thank you. I guessed that there is a newer version but my googleing turned nothing useful up except the old one

TalonHK3

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I would totes pay for a full of this and Rain's Rave both, but that's just me. Great work as always.

jaregon

Lurker
Reputation score
I also would totally pay someone at least $50+ to translate the entire game. Would really like to play the game in full English.

warshadow412

Reputation score

This a continuation on yugifan partial hopefully most conversations are translated some are google translated some are er? my interpretation some places around mid game i left the japanese version so if some ppl can actually understand and could help me correct them that would be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.