What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.2

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, I figured it out. He doesn't have a bucket next to him at first, so you have to go 2 squares down, then the bucket appears, at that point I still couldn't talk to him, but when I tried to go back into the south field it autopathed me to him and started the scene, so it just triggered differently than you explained, I don't know why.

I did go reread about the academy thing, and didn't realize that it was supposed to lock you out until after you met an injured farmer, so I'll have to continue on more, but I assume that the fix will work there.
My bad :)

In the editor the bucket is always there :/

If you started the game with translation v3 then you don't need academy fix.

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi, when i try to get the links, they dont seem to work on mega

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I deleted them all, a new version(v4) is going up in about 20min so wait until then.

EDIT:

Update the first post with 1.4

Save for people that missed Morgan's scene and want to see it.

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the update :D

By the way, I got tired of the creampie sound being literally the poison effect sound, so I replaced with the famous clymenia creampie sfx.

If anyone is interested, just pick this file and overwrite the original:

Edit:
I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong but I still can't enter the Military Academy with v1.4.
Should it work right away or it's just for new games?

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ok, just saw the Morgan scene and at the beginning I saw a major critique.....but how it ends I see the purpose of it.

The critique was that Sarah offered to have sex with Morgan, but because of when this takes place (before Aramis etc etc) it wouldn't make any sense since Sarah was actually pretty damn set on no one else having sex with her while she was Aramis's girlfriend. But then as the scene went on, I realized what you were aiming for. Due to part 2 and above before Aramis event Sarah, the events in Morgan's H event can't happen therefore it leads to the ending it has. However, you should do an in-game warning for that just like with the Inn.

As for the writing and the scenes itself, I have no complaints. You nicely used the CG and sprite sex in ways where they don't interfere with each other making it nice for those who enjoy both. And it's the FIRST TIME IN BOTH GAMES where we actually see the sprite of Sarah giving a bj.....and it had to come from fan-made material...../smh

So.....good job! Knowing that you can make an otherwise contradicting scene play out like that is great....and makes me wish for a scene following the spanking scene from Grandfather that pretty much ends the same way.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Report:
"crysta" ~ crystal

Zomahofu:
"You found the metal crysta. Then, as usual leave your sword along with the metal crystal and take the substitute sword with you."

Edit 1:
Zomahofu event.
"my dick" ~ your dick

Zomahofu:
"That's right. Turn around push your ass out. Say "Uncle, push my dick inside my pussy"."

Edit 2:
I'm getting this error in the bandit scene:
(Bandit Manmanka & Arts)
NSFW image.

Edit 3:
"protitute" ~ prostitute

Beibyi:
"Currently it's safest to be a prostitute. It's true that you don't know when and by how many men you'll get fucked but no one dares to hurt a protitute owned by the owner."

Edit 4:
"rest of you" ~ rest of them
"Unlike you" ~ Unlike them

Soldier:
"My dick is different from the rest of you. Unlike you, I always make my woman cum."
(This soldier is talking with Sarah not with another Soldier)

Edit 5:
"Let" ~ Let's

Top Soldier:
"Let play a gangbang turn game while we're at it. Each one of us puts it in and out her pussy three times and the one that comes first is out."
(Shouldn't it be in and out of her pussy?)

Edit 6:
Untranslated name at:
NSFW image.

Phrase is a bit off as well;
"Let's see, I'll going in..." ~ Let's see, I'll be going in... -- or Let's see, I'll go in...

Edit 7:
Untranslated phrase at Highway Mountains 2:

This is before beating the General in this area.

Edit 8:
"cum inside" ~ come inside

Gatekeeper A:
"Well, it's better if you don't enter the village anyway. Especially pretty girls like you should never cum inside."

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
camikaa #!sexiQYCK!gLBka_AUeAy-s5F5uENGgov2jeqNTl9nBiENxKcEQ0I - There was a small bug inside ones of the scripts for that particular pose and because of that you got that error.
Copy this file inside data and overwrite and it shouldn't crash anymore.

KHTA

Thanks

When I started the scene with Morgan I wanted it to play out completely different but because Morgan was gone from the village at the same time as the village elder and there's wasn't much space to do anything. And before Aramis kicks Mierupa like you said, she refused to have sex with anyone else. The plan was to just make a groping scene but then I changed my mind and thought it would be nice to make a scene where Morgan realizes he sees Sarah as a woman rather than a daughter. The scene actually has 5 times(20 pregnancy each) where Morgan comes and the scene is stopped whenever Sarah gets pregnant. So the less pregnancy Sarah has at the start, the more scenes you will see.

I might make a scene where Morgan comes back to the village(for whatever reason) during later stages of the game and proceed to make scenes with him and Sarah.

As for the grandfather, I don't have any idea how to pull that off, yet...

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
camikaa #!sexiQYCK!gLBka_AUeAy-s5F5uENGgov2jeqNTl9nBiENxKcEQ0I - There was a small bug inside ones of the scripts for that particular pose and because of that you got that error.
Copy this file inside data and overwrite and it shouldn't crash anymore.

KHTA

Thanks

When I started the scene with Morgan I wanted it to play out completely different but because Morgan was gone from the village at the same time as the village elder and there's wasn't much space to do anything. And before Aramis kicks Mierupa like you said, she refused to have sex with anyone else. The plan was to just make a groping scene but then I changed my mind and thought it would be nice to make a scene where Morgan realizes he sees Sarah as a woman rather than a daughter. The scene actually has 5 times(20 pregnancy each) where Morgan comes and the scene is stopped whenever Sarah gets pregnant. So the less pregnancy Sarah has at the start, the more scenes you will see.

I might make a scene where Morgan comes back to the village(for whatever reason) during later stages of the game and proceed to make scenes with him and Sarah.

As for the grandfather, I don't have any idea how to pull that off, yet...
For the grandfather, I think having it so that it leads to pregnancy like Morgan is the best option since it's not suppose to happen. As for how to pull it off, that's easy.
First, it would have to be like Morgan's, after Morgan's quest but before Aramis ass kicking.
Secondly, make it so that you have to see the spanking scene where she's wet at least once.
Third, put a trigger like if you watch the scene again with 50 or more libido, Sarah will actually feel pleasure from the spanking with will destroy her grandfather's reason and he starts fingering her.....or you can have it where he just sticks it inside in the name of punishing her by "showing her what could happen".
Finally, just make it like Morgan where they just continue on until she reaches max pregnancy. Hell, since the maid (can't remember her name) is still there you can have it where she hears it and peeks on them.

Speaking of the maid, another scene idea is letting Sarah peek on her and Mierupa having sex. Granted though, only one sprite sex scene was ever made for her.....so it'll be pretty limited.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Almost all the sprite scene I used were not made by the author, I had to edit almost everything in GIMP.

I'm still not sold on the grandfather, it's fucking weird for me :)

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Edit:
I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong but I still can't enter the Military Academy with v1.4.
Should it work right away or it's just for new games?
Are you talking about the fix or something else?

If you're talking about the fix, you need to stand on the tile right from the message board at the military academy and press enter.
But I removed the link for fix. In never versions of the game you can't enable the fix because I removed the invisible tile.

Upload a save file so I can see the status of switches and variables if you want me to help.

EDIT: Just went back to recheck the fix I did the other day and it seems I edited the translated version of the game with the fix and then overwrote that version when I used RPG Maker Trans to update the translation... so basically I didn't fix anything LOL...

Anyhow, download this file and copy everything into the data folder and overwrite.
*THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE PAST THE WOUNDED FARMER EVENT*
If you're already blocked inside the academy when you're not supposed to be, I made that event again next to the message board.
Stand on the tile and press enter and now you shouldn't be blocked.

#!sOoGSJQB!fENYDitzXO07UoMpYVCjgfEvbJYTwGU3sQ6KTtgeln0

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you talking about the fix or something else?

If you're talking about the fix, you need to stand on the tile right from the message board at the military academy and press enter.
But I removed the link for fix. In never versions of the game you can't enable the fix because I removed the invisible tile.

Upload a save file so I can see the status of switches and variables if you want me to help.

EDIT: Just went back to recheck the fix I did the other day and it seems I edited the translated version of the game with the fix and then overwrote that version when I used RPG Maker Trans to update the translation... so basically I didn't fix anything LOL...

Anyhow, download this file and copy everything into the data folder and overwrite.
*THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE PAST THE WOUNDED FARMER EVENT*
If you're already blocked inside the academy when you're not supposed to be, I made that event again next to the message board.
Stand on the tile and press enter and now you shouldn't be blocked.

#!QKx2FT7S!elFA6ybFRA-eUJzQEjNNAbMzVJPotGYzBEYciT18-XE
It's not working :'(

I tried to stand next to the board, on the right, left, front, pressing enter everywhere but I still can't enter xD.
I tried using v1.5 and v1.5 + Academy_Fix, nothing worked.

This is my save file:

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I just used your save and did the thing you need to do and entered the academy instantly...

You need to apply this the last for the fix to work.

And you need to stand here and press enter once

and then you should be able to enter academy. I did this and I entered the academy the second later.

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This can't be... I am doing exacly what you're telling me but I still can't enter.

I downloaded the full v1.5, applied the Academy_Fix, load my game, stand exacly where you tell me, press enter > nothing;

Do you think if you fix in your game and save, then I load up your save it will be fixed here?

It's a variable/flag that doesn't let me go in?

Edit:
Here is my full game + save: #!d24QxLrK!Ayc4PETFAGgBZpUjVnhk1CaipoHm_S8452wKH5ssnGA
Check if it works your pressing enter fix using this.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This can't be... I am doing exacly what you're telling me but I still can't enter.

I downloaded the full v1.5, applied the Academy_Fix, load my game, stand exacly where you tell me, press enter > nothing;

Do you think if you fix in your game and save, then I load up your save it will be fixed here?

It's a variable/flag that doesn't let me go in?

Edit:
Here is my full game + save: #!d24QxLrK!Ayc4PETFAGgBZpUjVnhk1CaipoHm_S8452wKH5ssnGA
Check if it works your pressing enter fix using this.
I can equally confirm that the fix is not working on my end.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It's not working because I'm an idiot. I uploaded the wrong file. I put inside the fix script file instead of map29 :)
It's been a long day for me, so sorry about that.

EDIT:

I'll apply this with v1.6 but until then you can do this manually. It should 100% work now.

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay, it finally worked. I had to sleep at home first, but then I could activate the tile and enter the Military Academy.

Btw there's a tiny bug when you activate Peta's bed:
The game thinks he's sleeping there

PS: Is your mega repository down again?

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You don't have to go to sleep, you need to exit and get back on the map of the village so the map refreshes and updates that tile.

The mega repository is working for me. It's not working for you?

The "bug" with Peta is because he left the event unfinished. I guess I'll remove it.

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It says the link to the folder is not available, the link that I am using is the one in your signature.

Report:
"restort" ~ resort

Soldier:
"Romal Lake is restort town that is visited by powerful people from the Fenoa Empire. This is why military police was formed and stationed here as security."

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Is there a way to put this game in full screen mode? Whenever I try it just shows up in upper left hand side with the rest of the screen black.