What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.2

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's because your settings on PC aren't set correctly.

Full screen works for me just fine. It doesn't even stretch the picture. When I go full screen it keeps the window proportions as they should be and fills the rest with black color.

If you got Nvidia card, you need to go to Nvidia control panel > adjust desktop size and position and set scaling to "Aspect Ratio".

camikaa
I can't even open mega main site for some reason so can't check if the link is working or not. Gonna do it tomorrow.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
That's because your settings on PC aren't set correctly.

Full screen works for me just fine. It doesn't even stretch the picture. When I go full screen it keeps the window proportions as they should be and fills the rest with black color.

If you got Nvidia card, you need to go to Nvidia control panel > adjust desktop size and position and set scaling to "Aspect Ratio".

camikaa
I can't even open mega main site for some reason so can't check if the link is working or not. Gonna do it tomorrow.
I checked and my settings are exactly set up that way. Maybe it's something on my end but this is the only game I have had issues with when come to going in fullscreen. Thanks for the help anyway.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't know dude.

I start the game, press ALT+ENTER and it goes to full screen normally.

Is the field "Override the scaling mode set by games and programs" checked?

This is how it's set on my end.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I don't know dude.

I start the game, press ALT+ENTER and it goes to full screen normally.

Is the field "Override the scaling mode set by games and programs" checked?

This is how it's set on my end.

I figured it out. I had to right click on the game icon, click properties, then compatibility, and then click "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings". Thanks for the information on trying to fix it.

mio262

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, I found a piece of untranslated lines. It involve with Priest Raskol.
Here is a link regarding to the scene --->

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So i got an error with the duke ending(?), i always get this error

Any idea how to fix it? I'll attach the save file too if it needed.
Save file :

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Sadly, I have no idea what's causing the error yet...
I'm looking into it but so far everything inside script looks as it should.

For now, If you have a pregnancy pill take it and avoid triggering his end.

EDIT:

Did you mess with the game and edit it yourself?
The value of variable 36 is "a" and it should be a number hence why you're getting the error.

You used cheat engine or edited the game yourself and broke it and then you come here ask for help.
Next time be so nice as to mentioned you messed with the game first before you ask for help.

This should help you see the scene... Copy it inside the data folder and overwrite.

Hey, I found a piece of untranslated lines. It involve with Priest Raskol.
Here is a link regarding to the scene --->
Thanks, I'll translate it and release it in next version.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sadly, I have no idea what's causing the error yet...
I'm looking into it but so far everything inside script looks as it should.

For now, If you have a pregnancy pill take it and avoid triggering his end.

EDIT:

Did you mess with the game and edit it yourself?
The value of variable 36 is "a" and it should be a number hence why you're getting the error.

You used cheat engine or edited the game yourself and broke it and then you come here ask for help.
Next time be so nice as to mentioned you messed with the game first before you ask for help.

This should help you see the scene... Copy it inside the data folder and overwrite.

Thanks, I'll translate it and release it in next version.
I dont think i edit anything, i download the game from the first post. Ah i didnt know if using ce can broke the script or anything. Sorry for that, and thanks i can see the ending now.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Report:

"tied" ~ tired

Arthur:
"Since it's your first day, Sarah, you must be also tied. Go back to your room and rest."

"cum again" ~ come again

Mimie:
"Haa... I wonder if he'll cum again..."

Edit 1:
"Let" ~ Let's

Mimie:
"Let make love today also..."

Edit 2:
"I" ~ I'll

Sarah:
"Oh, I clean it..."

(She's saying she'll clean the Duke's penis)

particular ~ particularly

Doctor:
"Medically, it's just a little bit bigger, but I don't think it's particular weird."

Edit 3:
"opionion" ~ opinion
"wierd" ~ weird

Doctor:
"I'd like to put it inside you sarah and hear your opionion about wether my penis is wierd or not."

Edit 4:
"cuuuume!!!!..." ~ cuuuum!!!!...

Sarah:
"Ahhh!!!!... I-I'm gonna cuuuume!!!!..."

Edit 5:
"I'm can't take this longer" ~ I can't take this any longer

Young Man:
"My brother was killed, too... I'm can't take this longer... I'll fight."

Edit 6:

"smell" ~ smells

Priest Raskol:
"Young girls smell so good"
(I lost the whole phrase but it was something like that)

Edit 7:
There's a double space at
"than to somehow get Guraran back."

Alice:
"Ahhh... H-hey.... After all, I don't have any other choice than to somehow get Guraran back. That man was a gentleman..."

Edit 8:
"feel out" ~ fell out

Sarah:
"It's going in!... Ahh!... It feel out! Uhh..."

Edit 9:
"You're dick" ~ Your dick

Sarah:
"Ahhh... Aaah... You're dick also.... feels good..."

Edit 10:
"said" ~ say

Sarah:
"When you said something like that..."
(Refers to what Micato just spoke)

Edit 11:
"is" ~ it

Doctor Johann:
"It's so wet... I put is balls deep in one push..."

Edit 12:
"welcomed" ~ welcome

Doctor Johann:
"Hehe, you're welcomed..."

Last edited:

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
so far i manage to go up to the island temple. but the enemy are tough, how to use the metal that can be found inside the cave to upgrade the weapon?

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so far i manage to go up to the island temple. but the enemy are tough, how to use the metal that can be found inside the cave to upgrade the weapon?
You visit blacksmith each day. 1st day he takes your weapon, 2nd day gives you reforged weapon. Then on 3rd day he takes your weapon again and on 4th day gives you reforged weapon.
You can do it like this until I think 9th or 10th upgrade. You need 2 days to reforge the weapon once, and need 20 days to reforge it 10 times. After you finish reforging for the 9th time, the blacksmith will say that you can't reforge it anymore but when you come to visit him next day, he will say that he can still upgrade it one more time but only if you find the metal crystal.

Bring him that and he will reforge it once more and that is the final rapier you can get from the blacksmith.

Just a note to you since you seem going the way towards the early game end.
If you go back to the village and advance the story with other characters, eventually you will get red panties in the shop, see wounded farmer event, go on a date with Gordon and be able to leave the village from the top east entrance... This will open up more scenes and a lot of other things. Going to the temple and fighting the empire soldiers there will lead to true end but you won't see a lot of scenes.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You visit blacksmith each day. 1st day he takes your weapon, 2nd day gives you reforged weapon. Then on 3rd day he takes your weapon again and on 4th day gives you reforged weapon.
You can do it like this until I think 9th or 10th upgrade. You need 2 days to reforge the weapon once, and need 20 days to reforge it 10 times. After you finish reforging for the 9th time, the blacksmith will say that you can't reforge it anymore but when you come to visit him next day, he will say that he can still upgrade it one more time but only if you find the metal crystal.

Bring him that and he will reforge it once more and that is the final rapier you can get from the blacksmith.

Just a note to you since you seem going the way towards the early game end.
If you go back to the village and advance the story with other characters, eventually you will get red panties in the shop, see wounded farmer event, go on a date with Gordon and be able to leave the village from the top east entrance... This will open up more scenes and a lot of other things. Going to the temple and fighting the empire soldiers there will lead to true end but you won't see a lot of scenes.
thanks, i already got the red panties before i manage to enter the cave. as for gordon he already fuck the MC couple of times and got no more message at the home entrance. will i ever see more even of the two neighbor from the bottom house?

Last edited:
Reputation score
how many endings in the game ?!
i got 3 endings (duke ending and the two endings of the island west of the temple)

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There are two endings I made (Aramis and Duke Guranan) and there two endings made by the author of the game.

I'm working now on the tribe ending, and plan to do one for bandits, Mierupa, Wallis and the boy Yuey in Maronite Village.

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
question, should i clear the island where the firestone is located or should i do it last?

also are the demon lord necklace and ring bugged?

manage to rush the boss on lake but he it 300 damage. without the dmg reduction of of demonlord items its impossible to defeat him?

i got a shitty ending where everybody dies. is it avoidable?
how to progress story and make grandpa return?

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well, going to that island with empire soldiers leads only to the end so I would say go there after you've finished the events with Maronite Village.
After Maronite village events there's nothing else to do, so you can go the island and stop the attack on your village.

As for the demon lord necklace and ring, they're not bugged.
There are few NPC's around the Roman Lake area that tell you that the guy that sells stuff at night is very fish and that you should be careful when dealing with him.

I'll try to keep it short to explain how he works.

There are two variables that are being checked when buying/selling stuff with that NPC
1st variable stores value of items you sold and 2nd variable stores value of items you bought.

After you exit the shop there's a part of the code that checks if 2nd variable > 1st variable.
If that statement is true, the NPC swaps the item you bought with a fake one which has zero stats.

That means before you buy an item you need to sell items worth more than the item is worth.
Example: If an item is worth 50000G, you need to sell items with total worth 50001G for the NPC to not give you fake item.

The items you buy are pretty OP so I guess that's why he made it work like this.

It would take you working in brothel 50times just to buy like 3-4 real items he sells.
That's because you need to buy items with the money first, then sell it to that NPC for half a price.
To buy an item worth 100000G at that shop, you need to spend a bit more then 200000G on other items, then exit his shop.
Enter the shop again, sell the items you bought for those 200000G and then buy the 100000G item.

So in total, you need a bit more then 200000G to buy an item selling for 100000G.
And this gets worse and worse as the item price goes up.

Every time you manage to buy one item, he adds the next set piece for sale.

There are 5 demon items and 5 holy angel items. As you buy more and more real items, the more expensive they get and they give stats like +999 ATK or +999DEF.
It you by chance manage to obtain some of the items, you'll get max stats.

I plan to rework that whole event after I make scenes for him. I plan to have him offer a special deal to Sarah for the discount on the items.
The items still won't be easy to obtain even after I rework the event.

Last edited:

rag

Lurker
Reputation score
can anyone help me with this error? already checked, image is in the right folder and just wont load

happens after beating both bandits and waking up with one of them

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wasn't that already reported and fixed?

When you post problems like that then post the version of the game you're playing on.
Latest is 1.6 and I'll upload 1.7 soon that also have some minor adjustments to events I made which could "block" other events. Not block but rather two events would play at same time.

Put these three files into the "data" folder, overwrite and see if it works now.
#!AiwHgBrT!7jTZ1t6PLCrGrG-Nvxhmq1yj-zTMSv5-W4D7Z7QLfW0
#!piZjjQQb!pU4GTL06xUKcqPN4wLl5iu3V5V-MnUfJcEKSQcPD05M
#!hq4yUSIQ!_yb4Myj48WtMoXBQHBjArqmoaIsqKSqPckhKq0pJnhQ

Reactions: rag