What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ155863] - Sarah of the Rotation Cut v2.2.1 - Translation v2.3.2

pokemon7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm using the latest version and I keeping getting an error every time i activate Aramis ending scene.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm not sure what's causing it. I think I know but I'm not sure.

Try copying this inside data folder and see if it works then.

If it doesn't could you upload your save file before you get that error?

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Your link for the save file doesn't work.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Translation 1.7
Full Game(Mega Link): #!ZTIGWbhZ!Ku0oQxoQSt6Td3xUtd0TFRTs91xdEnM__9EzN6YVfM0
Fully game only because some new assets have been added.

Changelog:
v1.7

- Added ending for the Tutsi tribe. It could use a bit of more polishing but for now, this is it
- Fixed few more minor bugs
- Changed the way endings were triggered to avoid multiple events playing at same time
- Fixed more grammar mistakes that were reported

This will be the last update for a while.
I'm moving on to translate another game, but will still work on endings for this game when I feel like it.

Last edited:

Tyrannus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for the Translation :)

But always when i try to start a new game with version 1.7 of your translation i get an error message saying: File Data/Map000.rxdata cannot be found.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
LOL

Sry about that. I must've missclicked somewhere and put the game starting point on some non existing map...

I'm reuploading it again.

Mega LINK - v1.7 - #!ZTIGWbhZ!Ku0oQxoQSt6Td3xUtd0TFRTs91xdEnM__9EzN6YVfM0

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello again:
I made through the END2.

There's a few things left to fix:
After you beat that soldier boss, near the crystal:

And then there's an unstranslated Porthos phrase:
NSFW Image

And on the same scene:
"ticker" ~ thicker

Sarah:
"Your dick is much better... Ahh.. Ahh... Uhh... It's much ticker and bigger! Aaaahhh!!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, what are the other endings? (Ending 1?)
I'm missing some part of the game:

Edit: After doing the Tribe events I have all those except the 6 guys from the last two rows (bottom)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit 1:
There is a bug at the Aphrodite village barrier bridge, after you came back from all the events outside (Yuey-kun stuffs), everytime you try to cross the bridge the same "I came back" event plays:

Edit 2:
"repsect!" ~ respect!
"tities" ~ titties

Bandit Arts:
"You should have just let us lick your tities a bit, instead we're going to have to teach you some repsect!"

Edit 3:
Oh, I missed entering a cave, that's probably where the rest of the scenes are, hopefully.

Report:
"slept" ~ sleep

Senten:
"It's gonna get dark soon... I can't wait to slept with mommy again..."

Edit 4:
Another unstranslated phrase, Elder Sentan this time:
NSFW Image:

Also Senten:

Edit 5:
More unstranslated lines:

Edit 6:
Another one:

Edit 7:
I am stuck here in this part, I can visit this fella one time a day at prision but I can't do anything with him. I'm not sure if I had to talk with someone else before doing so, any tips?

Last edited:

este

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there a gallery mode for this game? If so, does anyone have a save for it? I'm a little confused myself about how to progress in the game and I'm kinda stuck in the village currently after Turta has the accident...

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This is a little guide I wrote. It's not per se step by step guide it's more like guidelines.

This is how the game goes: (This is a small guide for all you people)

I usually brake the game up in 3 major story events when it comes to scene progression.

1. Before Aramis beats Mierupa
2. After Aramis beast Mierupa abd Before you can leave Aphrodite Village
3. After you can leave Aphrodite Village

*NOTE* - If you get an option to skip the scene when you start it, that means you've already seen it.
Sometimes the scenes can be very similar but different switches get flipped so keep going with them even thought it seems it's the same.
*NOTE* - There are some events that get broken if you save/load in the middle of them. Example of that is scene with Gordon - Inn Bath.
At some point during one of the events later in the game, he leaves the inn. If you at that moment save and load, you will brake the event.
Try avoiding doing that if there are multiple events inside a room you can't leave even if you fuck something up.

1. Before Aramis beats Mierupa

- Here Aramis is your boyfriend and Sarah won't let anyone put it inside her. She'll only allow groping, massaging, grinding, etc...

So who are the NPC's that you have events for?

Well, almost all inside village but before that you need to finish two quests your grandfather gives you.
- First one is to go visit Morgan who then also gives you to quest to kill NPC's on his farm fields
- Second one is to go visit Turta who then also gives you to quest to kill NPC's on his farm fields

After you do that, you're set to do H-Events.

- Blacksmith - His House - Morning (No H-Events but you upgrade your sword. It's good that you start visiting him every day to max the sword. You need around 20 days to max it)
- Old Man inside INN (Top-Left Room) - Morning - You might need to talk to that nun inside her room on 2F before you can start scenes with him.
- Gordon - Inn Bath - Evening
- Gordon - Military Academy - Morning - Event starts inside the training room but ends in Library
- Aramis - Military Academy - Morning - Event starts inside the training room but continues on 2F of the same room.
- Farmer - West from North Watchtower - Morning - Need to click on grass after accepting to help him
- Doctor - Temple - Morning
- Kids - Military Academy 2F - You can't do much there but after you see that event later when you go to military academy bath Peta (one of the children) will come.
- Wallis - Military Academy - Hallway - Basically each day you'll see him with a different girl. Talk to him and then go to library and he'll be there having sex.

If you continue to visit them, at some point you will see Mierupa and Malena enter her room inside your house and you'll hear them having sex.
If you progressed the event with Aramis far enough, once you visit him inside the Military Academy and go have sex on 2F, Sarah will tell him about them having sex.
He will get pissed and beat Mierupa up. After that happens, Sarah will hear that Aramis and Malena are having sex. She will then brake up with him.
At that point she'll allow everyone to put it inside her.

2. After Aramis beast Mierupa abd Before you can leave Aphrodite Village

So basically talk with all the NPC's mentioned above. She will now let them put it inside her.

After couple of scenes with the farmer near North Watchtower, he will tell her that he owns a cow farm and that Sarah should visit him.
When you get that scene, the next day when you go to the shop, Sarah will ask Mierupa to buy red panties with a hole.
Mierupa will then have sex with Sarah and she'll get the panties.

Continue on with other events, especially farmer.
If you've progressed the scenes far enough, when you visit the farmer one day, you will see him lying on the floor wounded.
Sarah will take him to the hospital and she'll start having sex with the doctor.
From that point the doctor will give her contraceptives every time she has sex with him.
After some drama at the Military Academy, Sarah decides that she'll go to Maronite Village herself and stop whoever attacked the farmer.
Since she's angry with everyone at the Academy, she will not be able to go inside Military Academy

Just continue on with all the events and eventually Gordon will ask you out on a date.
Once that happens the next day when you leave your house, Gordon will be there.
Go to the river on a date, and when it ends, you'll be able to leave the village now.

Before you leave the village it might be a good idea to visit the Prelate inside the Temple 2F, so you can go to western forest.
Makes sure you've upgraded your swords with the blacksmith so you can easily kill the mobs inside the cave.
One day when you visit the blacksmith if you've upgraded the sword enough, he will say you can upgrade the sword one last time but he needs a special item (Metal Crystal).
Get the Metal Crystal from the cave north of the temple and bring it to the blacksmith so he upgraded the sword one last time.
At this point, you'll be able to also have sex with him.

3. After you can leave Aphrodite Village

Now you can leave the village and do scenes there.
From here on out the scene/story progression is similar.

Major NPC that you need to have scenes with to progress the story are:

- Alex - The guy you first see sitting on a bench on the Roman Lake Beach.
- Brothel - This take too much to explain but it's pretty straightforward. Talk with the brothel manager, and if you're progressed the scenes enough,
once you leave the brothel, you will see a girl standing in front of it. She'll ask you if you could take her place working in the brothel but just
until she's back. She has this sad sob story but since Sarah needs to work to get the certificate she agrees.

Just keep working and progressing scenes with Alex and that will trigger other scenes.

There are two game original ends.

- She beats the enemies north from the village
- She loses to the enemies north from the village

The Sarah of the Rotation Cut 2 game assumes you've lost to the enemies so the game starts from that end.
There's a lot of content that's skip-able, meaning it's not important to the story progression for the ends.
You don't even have to leave the village to be able to reach the end.​

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a lot for the guide. It should help most people that are stuck on progression.
I belive I have all the scenes you mentioned in this guide, however I am missing two people (or perhaps only one guy, with 6 scenes):

Who is it? Is it Alex at the prison? Because General Gina says I can visit him at the prison one time per day, however I can't active any events there.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Those scenes are some soldiers inside one of the camps. Not sure which one tho

mio262

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a lot for the guide. It should help most people that are stuck on progression.
I belive I have all the scenes you mentioned in this guide, however I am missing two people (or perhaps only one guy, with 6 scenes):

Who is it? Is it Alex at the prison? Because General Gina says I can visit him at the prison one time per day, however I can't active any events there.
Those scene belong to the second soldier camp. During the nite time at the second soldier camp you will see a pool/spa. In that pool/spa there 2 girls(maybe 3 I don't remember the exact number) and 3 guys. If I remember correctly, talk to all of them and you will get a scene with one of the dudes. Keep repeating every night until, you get all the scene. You only get to have only scene per night so just rinse and repeat with each dude.. There is two scene for each dude. Hope this help.

Last edited:

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Those scene belong to the second soldier camp. During the nite time at the second soldier camp you will see a pool/spa. In that pool/spa there 2 girls(maybe 3 I don't remember the exact number) and 3 guys. If I remember correctly, talk to all of them and you will get a scene with one of the dudes. Keep repeating every night until, you get all the scene. You only get to have only scene per night so just rinse and repeat with each dude.. There is two scene for each dude. Hope this help.
Ohh I remember them. But I never visited there at night, just during the day, and Sarah says "better not this time". Thanks :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

Alriiight, I finally finished all the scenes in this game, and also finished Ending 1, where you lose the fight, so I officially did 100% of the game.

Here are my last reports:

Unstranslated phrase at Big Penis Soldier conversation:
NSFW Image

"mazing" ~ amazing

Ordinary Soldier:
"Haaa... Ah... absolutely mazing... It felt so good..."

"st" ~ just

Sarah:
"Uhhhh, I came...st from insertion..."

After losing to Otias

"then" ~ than

Otias:
"It would be better for them to die then to get captured by the first squadron..."

I tried to interact with all npcs and read them through, but something might have passed of course.
The game was quite nice, and your own extras were also good. Thanks a bunch on this work, and good luck with your next projects :)

Last edited:
OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Translation v1.8
ADD: "mega.nz/" in front of the link to download:
Full Game(Mega Link): #!FTw1mKIL!c71JocoqK9WTQhB0qudsEF6XkSbRT1zpyrAa8vFxJNE
Data (Mega Link): #!QG5BSCga!RP1jdXgYLnGhy8-j_hzDVGUbzFIebKX0Jc01Ar4sc-0

Changelog:
v1.8

- Fixed all the grammar mistakes and translated the missed lines that were reported since the last version.
- Fixed the bugs that would crash the game when endings were triggered.

Last edited:

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I get a crash after leaving the village the first time after fighting 2 bandits, using the latest translation as well.

スクリプト 'Ev05 #追加' の 289 行目で ArgumentError が発生しました。

comparison of String with 1 failed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google translate came up with this.

ArgumentError occurred on line 289 of script 'Ev 05 # Add'.

comparison of String with 1 failed

Any idea on how to remedy this?

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can't do anything unless you post a save.

Did you see if this happens every time?

This game is known to have game crash at random parts during gameplay whenever you use F12 to reset the game.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yeah I tested it in ver 1.6 1.7 and 1.8 of the translation, all 2.2.1 versions of the game, same crash. here is my to just before the encounter.

OP
kR1pt0n1t3

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did you use cheat engine or any other program like that?

Because if you did, you messed it up yourself.

Here's a fix for you (add "https://mega.nz/" in front of link):
#!xqhV3IJD!gyGnl21-wGzRvtcLMSDRgssTywpBmVfrZ2DrYaScjT4

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Appreciate the fix. And no I didn't use cheat engine or any other 3rd party app. What exactly was the issue? If you don't mind my asking?