What's new

[Complete - Full] Record of the Escape from Succubus Castle

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I dunno if anyone else is interested in this game, but I decided to translate it for my own purposes, and I didn't see an ongoing translation effort that I could find. I really enjoy this game as it has some of my favorite artists and it's basically all paizuri which is pure thatsmyfetish.gif material.

A couple things to know:

I don't speak Japanese. I'm pretty good with google. With a lot of effort, some online dictionaries, grammar guides, and a little imagination, I believe my translation is close enough to the original to serve its purpose. The writer liked to make extensive use of onomatopoeia and some of them were very, ahh, creative. Anyways, my point is, I'm a scrub but I put in some elbow grease and I hope it's good enough for you guys.

H Game's thread: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...astle-rj154341
DLSite link:
Translation link:

btw, I had trouble getting this to work as a patch but if you replace your data.xp3 with it, it should work.

Current status: WHAT IS UP YOU BEAUTIFUL PAIZURI LOVING BASTARDS! I'm back with not 1 or 2 or even 4 scenes, but 8 new scenes! That's right, I banged it all out and have version 1.0 for you! Sakura, Ruby, Arles, Ayane, Mary, and Lily 2 are all finished with this! I hope you guys enjoy this, but even if nobody cares, I'm happy to have finished something in my life for once. I learned a lot about Japanese over the course of translating this game and discovered I really enjoyed the language. I started taking Japanese classes a couple months ago and study it every day, and plan to continue working on translating H games. My next goal is to go back and do the game I said I was gonna do, In the Hamlet of Big Tit Lolis (RJ189145), and I've been translating some of Yamada Workshops audio works for my own use as well. If you guys want those, hit me up sometime (I don't think they'd warrant or allow it as a translation post since it's not really a game)

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy!

Last edited:

Hantaboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation, but there is the most urge question: "Who want to escape from (a) Succubus Castle" ? :D

Edit: this comment don't want to be offensive in any way. (first part is a thanks, second part is a joke)

Last edited:
OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel ya man. in Trapped in Succubus Prison House or whatever it's called,
if you do manage to escape your character basically goes "Wait, shit." That's basically how I'd feel.

OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We'll call this 0.2. Kaede and Leila are now done. I know I'm doing this sort of piecemeal, I've been translating the scenes I want to read, so I've been jumping around. If anyone wants someone in particular translated, I can work on it. Also translated all choices, and random option stuff. As of now I'm gonna work on Lila and then Yuri.

OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v0.3 incoming, Lila (Laila? Lilah? Romanization is a bitch) is done, which puts 2 more scenes in the bag and puts me at 6/20, with 3 of the 11 girls done (Kaede, Leila, and Lila) . Lila is fuckin' waifu status for a sub guy like me, so if that's your think, check it out.

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v0.3 incoming, Lila (Laila? Lilah? Romanization is a bitch) is done, which puts 2 more scenes in the bag and puts me at 6/20, with 3 of the 11 girls done (Kaede, Leila, and Lila) . Lila is fuckin' waifu status for a sub guy like me, so if that's your think, check it out.

Thanks for your effort. Love the translation so far.

OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
v0.4 here, Yuri's all done along with the ridiculous "maybe I'll make a sequel" ending. Yuri is alright, after Leila and Lila I thought she was a little disappointing but they're worth taking a look at.

mjm202036

Reputation score
Thanks for the translations, SaintLucian. I hope you finish it soon.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I can't help but wonder who's next XD

OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, sorry about the delays, I took a little break from it and then some family life intervened, but I'm gonna finish up with Lily scene 1 tonight and probably bust out Chrona scene 1 as well. From here, I'm just gonna go chronologically from the beginning.

Hometown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Glad you're still working on it. Thanks for your work

OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yooo, we back in this once amothafuckingain. I really wanted to slug out some scenes to make up for my period of silence, so I'm back with 4 scenes, Lily 1 and all three of Chrona's. Lily's scene, being the intro one, is sort of lackluster, I'm hoping her second one is better. Chrona's are pretty great, I really liked 2 and 3.

Anyways, sorry to keep you guys waiting, he're 0.6

OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
btw as a minor edit, I changed all the instances of Knight-sama to "Sir Knight". It fits better I feel like, and it made a quirk of Chrona's speech in a certain part flow better with quotation marks.

OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Incidentally I want to get that translated too, because Lila is bae. It hasn't been translates anywhere, has it?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
nope it has not or "has but not made pubic" same difference either way

OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, small progress report. I've been plugging away at this, but as it turns out, many of the remaining scenes are written by this guy who has a very different style of writing, and as someone who's no where close to fluent, it's doing my head in. His style leaves a lot more implicit, and the sentences constructions are really, really difficult for me to parse. I've finished Arles 1 and it was a nightmare, but Arles 2 isn't proving any easier, and this same guy wrote Lily 2, and Mary 1 and 2. I've finished Yuri and Sakura's scenes but I haven't uploaded them as they're, frankly, kind of humdrum. If you guys want them, I'll throw together a patch, but otherwise, the last stretch of this is probably gonna take a while. I can only do so much of this guys writing before I start getting a headache, and it's not getting much easier.

mjm202036

Reputation score
Hey guys, small progress report. I've been plugging away at this, but as it turns out, many of the remaining scenes are written by this guy who has a very different style of writing, and as someone who's no where close to fluent, it's doing my head in. His style leaves a lot more implicit, and the sentences constructions are really, really difficult for me to parse. I've finished Arles 1 and it was a nightmare, but Arles 2 isn't proving any easier, and this same guy wrote Lily 2, and Mary 1 and 2. I've finished Yuri and Sakura's scenes but I haven't uploaded them as they're, frankly, kind of humdrum. If you guys want them, I'll throw together a patch, but otherwise, the last stretch of this is probably gonna take a while. I can only do so much of this guys writing before I start getting a headache, and it's not getting much easier.
It's all good, SaintLucian. Take your time and we will be happy to check it out when you are complete. Thank you for all the hard work on doing this. It is appreciated.

OP
SaintLucian

SaintLucian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
WHAT IS UP YOU BEAUTIFUL PAIZURI LOVING BASTARDS! I'm back with not 1 or 2 or even 4 scenes, but 8 new scenes! That's right, I banged it all out and have version 1.0 for you! Sakura, Ruby, Arles, Ayane, Mary, and Lily 2 are all finished with this! I hope you guys enjoy this, but even if nobody cares, I'm happy to have finished something in my life for once. I learned a lot about Japanese over the course of translating this game and discovered I really enjoyed the language. I started taking Japanese classes a couple months ago and study it every day, and plan to continue working on translating H games. My next goal is to go back and do the game I said I was gonna do, In the Hamlet of Big Tit Lolis (RJ189145), and I've been translating some of Yamada Workshops audio works for my own use as well. If you guys want those, hit me up sometime (I don't think they'd warrant or allow it as a translation post since it's not really a game)

Anyways, hope you guys enjoy!