• Show
Clear All

Tried the change to false, it works fine if you do that with notepad ++

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon248 View Post

Code:
      {"name":"Clipboard_llule","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
      Either change the status of it from true to false or remove its line from the plugins.js file inside of the js folder. If it's the last plugin, the semicolon from the previous plugin will need to be removed if you have decided to remove it.
      Yup, that seems to do it, unless that file will actually be needed at some point. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by kholdy View Post

Yup, that seems to do it, unless that file will actually be needed at some point. Thanks!
        The file is only needed if you are using Libellule's RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher. The translator didn't add the files with it and it was causing the game to not load because it couldn't find them.

Comment

Where can i find the save folder?

Comment

Thanks for locating the issue Dragon248. The patches have been fixed of this problem. As well as uploaded to Mega NZ, no popups.

Also, if any of you have started a new game without the js folder, copy the new patch and start again. The fast travel js file will cause crashing issues for you unless the new one is in the folder when you start a new game. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kingearl View Post
              Thanks for locating the issue Dragon248. The patches have been fixed of this problem. As well as uploaded to Mega NZ, no popups.

Also, if any of you have started a new game without the js folder, copy the new patch and start again. The fast travel js file will cause crashing issues for you unless the new one is in the folder when you start a new game. Thanks.
              mega folder does not work. please post a share link with the key attached.

Comment

Can you post a translation patch without the balance changes? Mainly the MP not regenerating is a pain in the ass, it just feels like it's never worth using skills. I've beaten the first bosses and got Terra in the party, but still haven't found any way to recover MP.

Comment

why isn't there a normal translation of the game. yes, the mods are nice and all, but before you think about modding the game, you should think about releasing the translation first, then provide options to mod it. In a sense, this aint a good translation, even if all text are properly translated.

Comment

just checking, is there voices during the sprite animation rape. Seems like there isnt? Is there supposed to be ? Last tab of Option seems maxed. but seems voices is disabled.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon248 View Post

Code:
                      {"name":"Clipboard_llule","status":true,"description":"","parameters":{}}
                      Either change the status of it from true to false or remove its line from the plugins.js file inside of the js folder. If it's the last plugin, the semicolon from the previous plugin will need to be removed if you have decided to remove it.
                      Works, thanks for that.

Comment

Also: Using Hard Mode doesn't restore MP from the crystal.
                        This makes even Hard Mode frustratingly difficult, as it's very easy to reach a point where the game is almost impossible to continue. In Figaro gave where your facing 5 enemies which poison, out of MP, slow burned through items. It's a very frustrating experience.

If I knew where you changed it, I'd do it myself but...

Comment

Thanks for the trans.. The mega links did not work for me for some reason but i used someone elses google drive link in the thread

Also is there not a regular version/trans of the game only hard and expert mode? cause the post above mine makes me not want to deal with the hard or expert modes if thats an option
                          edit: yes as many have asked can you post a regular translation without the modded modes? and idk why the mega links dont work what im doing wrong but that coudl be fixed too
                          Last edited by MidnightXV; 4 weeks ago.
                          Shout out to everyone who spends their time working on Translations for H-Games. You rock
                          How to apply a partial/Trans video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UCWnSzQ0l4

Comment

Thanks YllariusCroceus, You are right about the MP on the HARD MODE patch, I havent worked on that patch in a long time and wasn't 100% if it was totally in order. I'll fix that and re post within an hour.

MidnightXV
                            - yes sorry, I'll post the correct links here right quick.

As for the EXPERT MODE patch... The start of the game is pretty tight with not much room for errors. Dont use skills unless you need to or you will be screwed for MP for healing yourself. There are 3 extra Ethers in treasure chests to keep you going until you get to COSMOS HOME BASE. There you will be able to purchase ethers from the fairy right from the start. You need the ethers to recover all MP (except a couple situations where it is re-filled for you).

Thanks for finding these bugs guys. I'll be right back with the HARD MODE fix and new links.

Comment

Ok... sorry again about the links and MP issue with HARD MODE. Should be good now.

As for a straight translation with no mods. My files are so modded from the originals it would be a pain to do. Plus the original game is so easy it makes me angry inside lol. The truth is I've been working on these two patches and a massive expansion to this game all at the same time... so it was not very easy to keep all my work separate from each other. HARD MODE will be easy for you now... re-download that.

Comment

Thanks for the hard work Kingearl <3
                                first time applying a translation to this type of game but i figured it out pretty easily. seems to be working ill try it out later
                                Shout out to everyone who spends their time working on Translations for H-Games. You rock
                                How to apply a partial/Trans video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UCWnSzQ0l4

Comment

Working...
                                X