Not open for further replies.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLsite :

ULMF Topic :

Choice Translations are done.
Partial will update your game to 1.0.6

If you can't see signatures, click on your name at top right > User Settings > Account and scroll down to Visible Post Elements and click on Show Signatures.

Last edited:

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for picking this up and working on a partial for the game. Will look forward to it.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Partial is up in the drive.

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
As always many thanks for the partials yugi, also something I found: when I change the game.ini it also changes my resolution, it's mandatory for the partial or only optional?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As always many thanks for the partials yugi, also something I found: when I change the game.ini it also changes my resolution, it's mandatory for the partial or only optional?
Mean, your pc resolution? I try to always include the fullscreen script that you can use by pressing F5 F6. If it's not working for you i can just remove and upload a script file with the fullscreen script not installed.

Got 1.0.6 so translating choices atm.

Edit: Choice Translation complete AND partial updated to 1.0.6

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Mean, your pc resolution? I try to always include the fullscreen script that you can use by pressing F5 F6. If it's not working for you i can just remove and upload a script file with the fullscreen script not installed.

Got 1.0.6 so translating choices atm.

Edit: Choice Translation complete AND partial updated to 1.0.6
Nice, now i just have to find that one lol, i only have 1.00

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You do not need 1.0.6. The partial will update to 1.0.6 if you have 1.0.0
THANK YOU, i was afraid to even ouch the game since this developers always has bugs in the worst places posible.........and reading the main thread this one is no exeption, if anything the bug is WORSE xD (since its at the very end)

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there a link to the drive? I can't seem to find out were to DL the partial from.
If you can't see signatures, click on your name at top right > User Settings > Account and scroll down to Visible Post Elements and click on Show Signatures.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
And/Or switch from 'Latest Activity' to 'Posts' thread view mode. Attachments and signatures don't show in 'Latest Activity', unfortunately.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
And/Or switch from 'Latest Activity' to 'Posts' thread view mode. Attachments and signatures don't show in 'Latest Activity', unfortunately.
Thanks for the info in did not know that.

Last edited:

sdeae

Lurker
Reputation score
That's already enabled for me, I still can't see anything on your signature.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's already enabled for me, I still can't see anything on your signature.
Readme

Partials

yasnadhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion. Additional note: if you post a save for this person in this thread it will be removed and you will recieve the same warning.
save game?

Status
Not open for further replies.