What's new

[Complete - Full] Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes|いたずら淫魔と願いの塔

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
idk why, but when I try to patch this rpgmaker trans always stop at 95%
It should work if you just give it time. I also have similar stop towards the end of the progress bar.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It should work if you just give it time. I also have similar stop towards the end of the progress bar.
Hii Would you mind sharing the data and graphics of the game? Because I keep getting some Error on the Trans

Some untranslated lines

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Hii Would you mind sharing the data and graphics of the game? Because I keep getting some Error on the Trans

Some untranslated lines
If it's just the following in the RPG Maker Trans, you can just ignore it.
"Error parsing Script base追加スクリプト: Cannot parse heredoc; leaving untranslated
Error parsing Script セーブ時にスイッチON: String out of bounds: RubyParserState(string=..'\n'.., index=1842, ruleStack=['Base', 'Bracket']) # 51:1835; leaving untranslated"

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If it's just the following in the RPG Maker Trans, you can just ignore it.
Error parsing Script セーブ時にスイッチON: String out of bounds: RubyParserState(string=..'\n'.., index=1842, ruleStack=['Base', 'Bracket']) # 51:1835; leaving untranslated"
Ahh yes that's the one Are you sure? And why is it untranslated anyways?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Ahh yes that's the one Are you sure? And why is it untranslated anyways?
Those 2 scripts are coded in a way that the RPG Maker Trans can't read them, and it doesn't matter since neither of them contain any lines to translate.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Those 2 scripts are coded in a way that the RPG Maker Trans can't read them, and it doesn't matter since neither of them contain any lines to translate.
So Basically It's useless xD Alright thanks By the way When is your next update?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Bump for patch version 0.5. There may appear some lines that go untranslated due to game version change, but I'll look to them later.

Does the patch v0.4 work properly with game v4.0?
Yes it does. The updates should work for any version.

Last edited:

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
what does this mean?

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not a crash error or crash bug. You can play the patch game.

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
what does this mean?

Look post 23 and 25.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
ah ok I overlooked that post some how thanks

SSAccount!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I keep getting this error, i dont understand why. I tried launching the Translator in every way possible (admin rights, compatibility,etc)

"Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\coreprotocol.py", line 290, in update

File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headless.py", line 86, in incProgress

File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headless.py", line 101, in updateProgress

File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\coreprotocol.py", line 237, in trigger

File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headlessrbarc.py", line 63, in finish

PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access is denied: 'C:/Users/User/Downloads/Succubus tower\\Game.rgss2a'
"

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
I keep getting this error, i dont understand why. I tried launching the Translator in every way possible (admin rights, compatibility,etc)

"Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\coreprotocol.py", line 290, in update

File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headless.py", line 86, in incProgress

File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headless.py", line 101, in updateProgress

File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\coreprotocol.py", line 237, in trigger

File "C:\Users\Aleph Fell\Desktop\rpgmakertrans\librpgmakertrans\controllers\headlessrbarc.py", line 63, in finish

PermissionError: [WinError 5] Access is denied: 'C:/Users/User/Downloads/Succubus tower\\Game.rgss2a'
"
Your game folder is in read-only. Right click the game folder, select properties and uncheck read-only.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
SSAccount! : I remember having a problem of similar (or maybe even identical) nature as yours with the translator program. I think what fixed it, was getting the most recent version from bitbucket (v4.5, iirc). I think it had something to do with my OS (Win8.1), but can't be sure.

But be sure to try unchecking the read-only attribute as suggested, too.

Zana

Reputation score
Just want to say great work and i look forward to more being translated :)

athrunsorhyu

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow... this is pretty fantastic! Normally I don't touch too many BF games, but this one was pretty solid and your TL really helped it stand out a lot (really like the lesser succubus's multiple scenes). Thanks for all your hard work Pummels!
(Don't suppose you might translate the 4.0 update stuff at some point?)