What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ200657] サキュバスハント! / Succubus Hunt! (Megrim)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ulmf thread: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...ew-megrim-game

Update 1/18/18: Uploading the updated partial, weapons and armor are done, translated the secondary menu as well, and the locations that can be traveled to. Also got some of the secondary status screen done, but couldn't find all of them, and couldn't find any of that 3rd screen. It's likely buried in common events as it's not in scripts. Didn't translate enemy names as most of them are not Western names anyway.

UPDATE 4/9/18: There have been repeated takedown notices against this partial. I renamed it, sent a counter notice, etc. Still getting persistent takedown notices from legal@unidam. So I assume this is either megrim himself or someone acting on his behalf as I can't imagine a bot picking up on it from the filenames alone, this is something deliberate. So until further notice, I will no longer be uploading this partial. Sorry but I'm not going to fight them, if they want to be xenophobic douchebags, that is their business. If you don't like it, complain to them.

UPDATE 5/5/18: New links, thanks to sam for making mirrors:

Last edited:

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The 5th main stat on the game screen that pops up is not sweat, as far as I understand it should be related to pregnancy.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sorry, I was gone for longer than expected. Financial difficulties. Updated the first post with what I got done. Probably going to call it finished here.

The 5th main stat on the game screen that pops up is not sweat, as far as I understand it should be related to pregnancy.
You mean the 6th stat? Yes that is sweat. Actually translates as "perspiration rate" but sweat fits in the menu more easily. There is a scene involving it, and it goes down when she takes a bath, so pretty sure I interpreted it correctly.
What makes you think it involves pregnancy? If you have some evidence I'll take another look but I am pretty sure it is perspiration.

Last edited:

Hallibel

Lurker
Reputation score
Not make download partial mega say file was deleted ((

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Not make download partial mega say file was deleted ((
Yeah it got a takedown notice for some reason. I will re-upload it and update the first post as soon as I find it on my HD. I'll update this post or post again when done.

EDIT: Okay, new link is up on the first post.

Last edited:

Hallibel

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah it got a takedown notice for some reason. I will re-upload it and update the first post as soon as I find it on my HD. I'll update this post or post again when done.

EDIT: Okay, new link is up on the first post.
Big Thanks! You will continue translate this game like some quest text or drop it?

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Big Thanks! You will continue translate this game like some quest text or drop it?
You are welcome. :)

I am busy working on other full translations already. So this will just be a partial. If someone else wants to expand on it though, that is perfectly fine.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just came to my attention that the partial breaks some items in the newest version due to database differences. (the newer items are not in the partial obviously)
Just a heads up. I don't have the latest version, so cannot fix it at this time. I will fix it if I find a link somewhere.

Shaele

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry, I was gone for longer than expected. Financial difficulties. Updated the first post with what I got done. Probably going to call it finished here.

You mean the 6th stat? Yes that is sweat. Actually translates as "perspiration rate" but sweat fits in the menu more easily. There is a scene involving it, and it goes down when she takes a bath, so pretty sure I interpreted it correctly.
What makes you think it involves pregnancy? If you have some evidence I'll take another look but I am pretty sure it is perspiration.
Sorry I forgot about this game :D

Because when this gets to a certain number (I think around 100), you will give birth to your child. And this number increases when you get cum inside you.

OP
mayaktheunholy

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Update, attachments are working again, so I attached it to the OP. Don't ask for uploads to filehosts. (read the previous update in the OP for the reason why) And if it causes trouble for the forum I'll take it down.

EDIT: removed attachment and posted mirrors, thanks to sam for that.

Last edited:

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Appreciate the partials! The art is not particularly to my liking (Not terrible either at least), but the content and fetishes are quite up there for me. :cool:

nullaly

Reputation score
self respect down to 0 same with faith, still cant equip nude non even whit the lust enchanment, when i try to play new game + all i get is a black screen and no keyboard response/ also, any guide with the side quests?

Inquisidor

Reputation score
Hi
i've been working in a full translation on this videogame
i made a mix between machine translation and manual translation in the RPG Maker
i've been testing the game and i've found some glitches in the game that i corrected
anyway, i haven't finished the game so probably there may be another errors in the game, if you can test the game with this translation and tell me if you find any kind of error pls tell me so i can try to fix it
There are another elements i want to change in the game but i'm still rookie in this program so if you can help me with that elementsitwould be very usefull for me and the translation of this videogame

ringut

Reputation score
i'm getting an error (Script "Window_BattleLog" line 311: ArgumentError occured. malformed format string - %S) in almost every fight, dont know whats happening.

Inquisidor

Reputation score
i'm getting an error (Script "Window_BattleLog" line 311: ArgumentError occured. malformed format string - %S) in almost every fight, dont know whats happening.
yeah, i'm so sorry
its a error in the script
i fix it a few days ago but i forgot upload here
please use this to patch the error and tell me if you find another issue
i finished the game a few days ago but its probably that there are another issues if you find anyone tell me

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
yeah, i'm so sorry
its a error in the script
i fix it a few days ago but i forgot upload here
please use this to patch the error and tell me if you find another issue
i finished the game a few days ago but its probably that there are another issues if you find anyone tell me

You need to go through and check your switches.
Start a new game, when you gain control hit S
Then go into quest.
See all those broken if statements?
if (s [307])
probably easiest to do a global replace on '(s ' to '(s'.
I can't quite remember if you need to remove the space after the if, if you're using Translate++ justcheck the syntax in the untranslated column.

EDIT: You also need to remove the spaces from after if, a proper syntax should be:
blahblahblah if(s[456])

You also needto do the same for variables.
blahblahblah if(v[456])

Last edited:

Inquisidor

Reputation score
You need to go through and check your switches.
Start a new game, when you gain control hit S
Then go into quest.
See all those broken if statements?
if (s [307])
probably easiest to do a global replace on '(s ' to '(s'.
I can't quite remember if you need to remove the space after the if, if you're using Translate++ justcheck the syntax in the untranslated column.

EDIT: You also need to remove the spaces from after if, a proper syntax should be:
blahblahblah if(s[456])

You also needto do the same for variables.
blahblahblah if(v[456])
Thanks for the feedback
I'll check when i go home